What's new

Smokin's Vertical Cabs

SmokinErb

Alright guys, I put in some work today. Sorry I didn't get back with pics, but I'll do that today. Lights come on in about 5-6 hours.

Anyway, I finally finished construction on the cab. Just gotta put weather stripping on the 2nd cab and hang the lights. Also the netting on the walls, I picked up the romex staples DHF suggested and they'll work perfectly.

Built a window box and got my window AC in there. Looks a little odd, but I figure I can tack up some curtains on the inside to make it stick out a little less. My neighbor has plywood over his garage window too... but no AC hanging out.

Next up is enclosing the area around the box to make a lung. Needa get some nylons over the intakes as well.

SmokinErb

Been slacking again. Will do individual shots at some point in the near future so you can see what's left.

Anyway, AC is up and running. Not entirely sure how well this is going to work until I get a lung in place. Once I set up ventilation for the 2nd cab, the temps kinda shot up in the first flower cab. I need some electric dampers to shut off airflow from the lights-off cab. Temps are running about 85f.

iz4rl4D.jpg

And the donut. Everything i here is Biker Le Blanc except for the one that is partially blocked by the light. That's the single White Rom x Biker female.

ktrcIDi.jpg

And the autoflower:

9uRNWDU.jpg

Finished cab. You can see the stretchy Biker Kush v2.0 under the strip light, along with some Biker Le blanc clones under the dome.

miDS71L.jpg

DirtyBurger

Wow, I really like your room and the way its setup, well done to you. In relation to the lung room could you explain what this will achieve, I assume the basic idea is filtering air, or something to do with pressure? I wish I could do this however I appear to have little room to do it. What size bags are those plants in?

SmokinErb

What I'm HOPING it will achieve is make environment dialage easier.

I have no idea how big my garage is... but let's say its probably about 35 x 25... all with a single 10k btu AC?

Now if we look at the area I've draped in plastic... Maybe a 10 x 12? I think it's helping hold the cold area to a concentrated area. I do need to put a top on it, or at least hang the plastic from the ceiling.

Right now there's about a 1ft gap at the top all the way around. But it IS working better than before, so that's a start.

SmokinErb

#5 - second favorite plant. Pretty sure this pheno is the "sour" pheno Karma talks about.

YaNHtNH.jpg

#11 - more mild in odor, a pleasant almost sweet odor.

ksCXbyg.jpg

#1 - Same pheno as #11.

AhgvfQk.jpg

#2 - only OG pheno I kept.

1VB2sEu.jpg

#8 - Personal favorite. Same strong odor as #5, but more pronounced.

p74iIqv.jpg

SmokinErb

White Romulan x Biker- Only plant not tied to walls. Will get some stakes for training.

QPqqdxh.jpg

Just thought this looked cool:

BQ5nmQ3.jpg

Here's my Cheese Candy Autoflower, grown in veg under a 6 lamp, 4ft t5.

7N98Xsr.jpg

UsivDSF.jpg

Wuweuny.jpg

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
hey man this design is very well thought out and I really hope it works out for you!
Can't wait to see what kinda results you get with it!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Not too fucking amused right now.

Ordered Cheesy Rider and Jack O Nesia... except the USPS delivered it to the wrong house. I attempted to ask my neighbor for my package, but the dude is legitimately crazy. Spent 15 minutes trying to deal with him yesterday, but I got nowhere. Don't even think he understood what I was there for.

Gonna talk to the postal guy when he comes around in about an hour or so. I shouldn't be approaching neighbors looking for mail that I wasn't responsible for at the time as its their job to ensure mail gets delivered to the proper box. He can go tell the crazy guy he dropped a package off at the wrong place.

And yeah, my box is clearly marked with a number... as was the house he claims he dropped the package off at.

The issue isn't so much the seeds... but it's a security risk. There is a package out there, with illegal contents, with my name on it.. and my address. Yeah, no safe addy this time (my safe addy is nearly 2.5 hours away... lived here less than a year.) So this is a pretty big issue for me right now, especially with a new family. I will not hesitate to cull everything if this shit keeps getting weirder.

I know the feeling man. I had the fucking fed-ex man drop a 600 hps off to the wrong house. Luckily I was tracking it and waiting on it, and I got it before anyone was to the wiser.

SmokinErb

Makes me wanna pop my cheese candy...It did that on 18/6 or 24?

How's the Chocolate Heaven looking?

That Cheese Candy Auto was on 18/6 mostly. Put her on 12/12 the last couple weeks, wanted to put her under the HPS because the T5 wasn't really cutting it. No density.She's been harvested and what's left of her is still drying. Smoked most of the bottom shit by now. Doubt any of it will get much of a cure. Smokes good enough, anyway.

Chocolate Heaven is RIP. As is everything else that's not Karma's gear. I took a 5-day vacation and lost 100% of my clones. Will have to re-veg my Karma keepers.

I cloned all of those plants and culled the donors. Seriously a mistake. I could have sworn that snowcap la was going to be something special.

How tall are those plants ?
How much longer u plan to veg?
Expected yield ?

Everything looks good .

I haven't measured, but I'd estimate the plants at about 30" - 36" tall. The previous pictures were about 10 days into flowering. I'm about to post some from day 26 I believe, I'm at day 33 right now.

But for my vegging, I'm really trying to figure that out right now. Ideally I want to have seeds germinated and ready for flower every 5 weeks.

Trying to work on seed popping schedule. Probably pop seeds every 3 weeks under CFL, give em 2 weeks in the small square pots... transplant to 1 gal bags and put em under the T5 for 3.5 weeks.... Transplant to 3 gal bags and veg for 1.5 weeks then flower.

Gonna be tricky, cuz I got limited space. Plus different strains will grow at different rates.

Yields, no idea. I'd like to hit 1 gpw on my first run, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Once I get it dialed, I feel like I can pull 1.5 - 1.75 gpw.

Plus I'm about to be running 2 levels, stacked bulbs. When running full capacity, I'm hoping to pull 2.5 lbs every 5 weeks.

hey man this design is very well thought out and I really hope it works out for you!
Can't wait to see what kinda results you get with it!

Thanks man! Been kinda slacking off on the grow journals... I do every year when summer comes around. Wanna spend these days outdoors and enjoy it while we got it. Super stoked about this grow too, feel like I can make something good happen here!

I know the feeling man. I had the fucking fed-ex man drop a 600 hps off to the wrong house. Luckily I was tracking it and waiting on it, and I got it before anyone was to the wiser.

My seeds actually managed to show up not that long ago. Someone FINALLY returned the package to the post office. My postal guy hand-delivered it to me and apologized for taking it to the wrong house.

SmokinErb

White Romulan X Biker Kush.... also day 26:

6odxdox.jpg

Biker Kush in veg. Test grow. Front left one showed male and was culled today, pictured individually as well:

vMjrqwM.jpg

Oj9xxUR.jpg

Dropped a pack of Anonymous (Formerly OG Shoreline.) Test grow:

8Euf8Wd.jpg

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
NICE! Stocked with Karma gear! Dank for a while! I need to get some hands on some Karma gear!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The fact is, if you are farmer and NOT growing any Karma Genetics, you are missing out on some of the finest cannabis this planet has to offer. I'll stand by that statement with out flinching in any circle...

dank.Frank

d3cryption

Veteran
The fact is, if you are farmer and NOT growing any Karma Genetics, you are missing out on some of the finest cannabis this planet has to offer. I'll stand by that statement with out flinching in any circle...

dank.Frank

Damn ... Gotta grab sum karma gear .... Hopefully I get this tester spot ....

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dank.frank again.

i know man I am slacking big time... need money for upgrades not genetics...

Latest posts

Latest posts