What's new

Smokin's Vertical Cabs

SmokinErb

@ 1 week since breaking soil

ozJttc8.jpg

I

Inspired333

They look great, nice and healthy.
Like the paper clip uprights man. Good idea.

SmokinErb

I transplanted the Biker Le Blanc into 1 gallon veg bags.. full strength soil. White bag is the Autoflower in her final 2 gallon bag. She's being LST'd

SGzkzzx.jpg

Topped the rest of the plants and I wanna put them in their 2 gallon final containers... but no room in the veg cab. I do have one of the doors and ventilation up.. just gotta light tight the door and hang the light. They'll be going into flowering in the next couple weeks. Sooner the better.

Anyway... Rom x Biker in the back row... the rest are... left to right ignoring the back row... chocolate heaven, WW x BB, Blueberry headband, Snowcap LA, Rom x Biker, Critical +

4qSWvL9.jpg

SmokinErb

Found some small grow bags I used to start seeds in. About 3x the size of those black squares, so I transplanted the rest. That'll give 'em some nutes for the next 7-10 days before they go into 2-gal pots and put in flowering.

vXCcEpy.jpg

Also.. got the next couple rounds in. I'll be keeping the Biker Kush separate in flower due to a report of hermies in an earlier test release. Karma thinks he's got it fixed, but I'll play it safe. On second thought... I know the ICM testers have already gotten started, if there's some in flowering and no reports of hermies, I may keep 'em integrated. This'll free up a cab for monocropping.

3aQrDED.jpg

CPswJ4Z.jpg

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd say the soil mix is working out for you! Whatever you ended up settling with - I'd say great job!! Those seedlings look great!

Can't wait to see that Karma gear develop!

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And on that whole hermi thing - just keep a real close eye on them say 2-4 weeks. Check ALL internodes and the first / early bud sets as they start to throw hairs - make sure that you don't see any male pollen sacs dangling...if you do, simply pluck them off. Make a small notation in permanent marker on that bag/plant - and watch her again within the last two weeks of flower - or if she gets close to light - or if she gets super dry by accident, etc. Stress factors type stuff - and then general age - some flowers hermi with age due to being over-ripe....

But it's not THAT hard to watch for. If a plant keeps tossing balls after you've plucked the first 5-10, they keep showing up in larger clusters at higher frequency - the chop that plant down and get it outta there.

Bah....you got this!

dank.Frank

SmokinErb

Speaking of soil mixtures, I actually found a source that's got promix bx instead of the all purpose shit... $30 a bale vs $48 at the hydro store.

I feel like in the future I'll skip the Dr. Earth/FFOF/Roots Organic soil and just amend strictly the promix in the future. I feel like it'll make dialing in a soil mixture for each strain a bit easier.

Now, as for the soil now..... promix all purpose, dr earth pot of gold soil, bone, blood, kelp, lime, ewc, perlite. Mixed at whatever ratios it was you suggested to me via PM.

The soil they flower in will be a little different mix. I mixed in an additional ~15 gallons of the leftover NSPB mix with it...... plus I'll need to take the bale of promix bx that I purchased and amend some of that properly and mix THAT with what I've already got. So basically, it's gonna be 3 different fully amended soil mixes... all mixed together.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on...lol...as long as it works. I've said it before - so many ways to get to the finish line with organics!

dank.Frank

SmokinErb

Buncha pics. Easier to see em this way as opposed to whole cab shot.

White Romulan x Biker Kush

brKe2aI.jpg

64U6Ncw.jpg

White Romulan x Biker Kush & White Widow x Big Bud

RAhFCAZ.jpg

Chocolate Heaven & Snowcap LA

KsJ8fU4.jpg

Blueberry Headband & Critical +

YOOp5fC.jpg

SmokinErb

....and more....

IPJIh5h.jpg

slpbtTR.jpg

Cheese Candy Auto - broke the main stem LSTing her, but I splinted it and she's fine. removed any fans that block from the top.

7xgVJnw.jpg

D

DaveTheNewbie

i love a good organic grow ... its on the one day list for me too.

SmokinErb

Cleared out everything but Biker Le Blanc and the auto outta the veg. Definitely liking the extra elbow room. Transplanted everything else into 2 gallon bags and put 'em around the HPS. Will flower 'em in about a week. Wanna let 'em grow into their new bags a bit. They look like shit cuz they were in 1/4 of the soil that Biker Le Blanc is in.

S3xfrrU.jpg

8w9Om30.jpg

BuXHD3s.jpg

0HQ0WrB.jpg