What's new

Smoking neighbor is a F#$%&NG RAT

Panama Red

If she could smell your grow, imagine how well she's gonna smell a couple of mackerel that you toss behind the light switch in that shared wall the day you move out.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Get a pound or two of some strong cheese like Limburger, and put it in a crawl space b4 you leave. In a month the smell will be driving them crazy, and it will take another month for them to find the cheese. Maybe that will teach them to keep their noses (and mouths) shut.

W

wiseone

I don't know.
I used to believe in eye for an eye.
and the guy is def. a douche.
But he'll get his the end by someone. Why destroy your own karma over someone/something so trivial?
Although I do LIKE the fish idea in the wall. :wave:
A good piece of meat that will not just rot but bring in the maggots will suffice. To think of the reaction of turning on a light switch and find your hand covered in maggots......gross.

dennisp74

I don't know.
I used to believe in eye for an eye.
and the guy is def. a douche.
But he'll get his the end by someone. Why destroy your own karma over someone/something so trivial?
Although I do LIKE the fish idea in the wall. :wave:
A good piece of meat that will not just rot but bring in the maggots will suffice. To think of the reaction of turning on a light switch and find your hand covered in maggots......gross.

I agree no point fn with my karma. I have gone to the known dealers in my small ass town and given his and wifes pic. Told them I can not produce because of these peeps. LMAO lets see them get there fix now
P.S town is around 7000 souls

Last edited:

newmexgrow

old story

old story

I'll keep it short...

guy's wife finds out he's growing
she get's the house in the divorce
before he moves out he jams some big shrimp inside the curtain rods
the stink, well was real mean
she can't figure out what it is, they ( her and her new live in) spend thousands trying to fix it
she puts house on market
ex husband uses a shill to buy it cheap
when she moves...

she takes everything

INCLUDING THE CURTAIN RODS

I second the motion..if you can..moving is the best answer

when I moved to new mexico, i was the "nice neighbor" I don't care what the neighbors are doing as long as they aren't firing their guns at odd hours

luckily for me, we have lots and lots of skunks around here and there is usually a few dead ones on the road into town

I've also planted a bunch of these on my property....

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1361298532011232646qixpUJ

W

wiseone

I'll keep it short...

she can't figure out what it is, they ( her and her new live in) spend thousands trying to fix it
she puts house on market
when she moves...

she takes everything

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Thank You!!! Thats the best thing I've read in a while.

W

wiseone

NEWMEXGROW!!!
I can't PM 'cause you don't have enough posts, but I'd be careful posting pics from off site pic sites. If that is your account to much INFO on there.
The chances are like a million to one that some one would put 2 and 2 together....BUT! why take a chance.
Later

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I'll keep it short...

she puts house on market
when she moves...

she takes everything

I second the motion..if you can..moving is the best answer

when I moved to new mexico, i was the "nice neighbor" I don't care what the neighbors are doing as long as they aren't firing their guns at odd hours

luckily for me, we have lots and lots of skunks around here and there is usually a few dead ones on the road into town

I've also planted a bunch of these on my property....

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/1361298532011232646qixpUJ

Damn, that turned out better than the one I know.

guy gets engaged to fiance.

guy still likes to have nekid cocaine parties with a house full of hos.

fiance finds out, calls off wedding.

fiance also calls cops and reports a dinky pot plant growing in ex's living room.

cops respond, smell the odor and find a trap door in the closet floor. underneath, they find a earthen pit and a big ass grow within.

Your scenario has a much better ending.:)

G

growcodile

thats because you use normal plastic bags! dont do this! there are special double layered plastic bags, silver on the outside and white on the inside .. when you put alot stinky nugs into it and seal it with a clothes iron, no smell leaves it even after days! stay safe!
smile.gif

hey do you have a link or brand name for those bags?
yes ofcourse .. i dont have a brand name for these sorry

can only post a shop link which i hope is ok to do ..

http://pflanzburg.de/store/product_info.php?cPath=8_92&products_id=863

these are really smell proof, tested them numerous times ;)

Mafutero

Personally, I would have cleared everything, and then when the cops showed up I would have explained how the smell of pot started when they(the rat neighbors) moved in, and with their background it would have been priceless.

To me it sounded like either extorsion, or they were growing their own as well and you were a hazard because yours smelled outside.

TLoft13

Well I should have had a second scrubber handy. I was in the last two weeks of flowering a beauty WW. She was about 4' tall and as big around. This would have been my third crop of this strain first 2 producing around 1/2lb. So any way my scrubber failed needed to be replaced. It was going to take me 4 days to get a new one and like an idiot I figured is only 4 days smell can't be that bad so I carry on like nothing is up. KNOCK KNOCK here is my neighbor. Never met the guy as they had just moved in, guy is holding a beer and a doobie says he works with some of my buddies (true enough) and had heard that i like to smoke the herb. Ok not coming in for sure so I step outside and we share this joint. And like it's F*&^$NG casual conversation he looks at me and say "My wife can smell the pot growing, and we KNOW that smell cause we were growing too last year. She is going to call the cops just to give you a heads up."

"She is going to FN call WHO but your a smoker and just admitted to growing???"

K now that shocked the hell out of me into the house to chop her down and disassemble everything. I had to kill 1 half lb plant, 4 Kush seedlings, 3 ak47, and 6 bag seed that was awesome. Then to make matter just a little worse another buddy comes to me and he's like so your neighbor says you are growing can we buy some. I was like "OH SHIT!!" damn guy just told me when did he say something to you and buddy is like well "He told us last week. Last FN week and no one mentions a FN thing to me till some stranger is at my door.

F&^K ME time to pack my life and move from this shit town

PLAY SAFE OUT THERE
Bet he has a huge grow himself and just wants to get rid of the securityrisk- YOU!
Stay safe.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^haha....we can see into our neighbors garden at the northern outdoor spot...and we arent worried about them seeing ours either. but most places arent like that especially down in the cities where all the gangbangin trash hang out....i try to keep security tight at the indoor spot as if i was growing in kentucky.

OP your situation sounds sloppy, at least you are only growing 1 plant, i would have kept it, you're in canada who cares. but your friends sound stupid as hell, you have people walking into your grow house who wouldnt tell you about the neighbors conversation??? that is very bad, i would get heated at a friend for that....a good friend would have had your back, and i would have told neighbor to go fuck himself. he cant prove you are growing..tell him you smoked some herb big deal....