What's new

Smoking neighbor is a F#$%&NG RAT

dennisp74

Well I should have had a second scrubber handy. I was in the last two weeks of flowering a beauty WW. She was about 4' tall and as big around. This would have been my third crop of this strain first 2 producing around 1/2lb. So any way my scrubber failed needed to be replaced. It was going to take me 4 days to get a new one and like an idiot I figured is only 4 days smell can't be that bad so I carry on like nothing is up. KNOCK KNOCK here is my neighbor. Never met the guy as they had just moved in, guy is holding a beer and a doobie says he works with some of my buddies (true enough) and had heard that i like to smoke the herb. Ok not coming in for sure so I step outside and we share this joint. And like it's F*&^$NG casual conversation he looks at me and say "My wife can smell the pot growing, and we KNOW that smell cause we were growing too last year. She is going to call the cops just to give you a heads up."

"She is going to FN call WHO but your a smoker and just admitted to growing???"

K now that shocked the hell out of me into the house to chop her down and disassemble everything. I had to kill 1 half lb plant, 4 Kush seedlings, 3 ak47, and 6 bag seed that was awesome. Then to make matter just a little worse another buddy comes to me and he's like so your neighbor says you are growing can we buy some. I was like "OH SHIT!!" damn guy just told me when did he say something to you and buddy is like well "He told us last week. Last FN week and no one mentions a FN thing to me till some stranger is at my door.

F&^K ME time to pack my life and move from this shit town

PLAY SAFE OUT THERE

Bullfrog44

Veteran
WTF!!!! What an ass hole. Everybody here will say, "your dumb for not having the scrubber" but what happen to other pot heads looking out for pot heads? If your scrubber went out 4 days ago, then he smelled them before you took down your scrubber because your friends were told before this right? Either way, when you find a new place you should just get up and go, never look back. No getting even or any of that crap. Just move on, this guy is the duche of the year.

BTW - I thought this thread was going to talk about a hot chick telling on you, lol.

A

auto guerilla

ouch man..people are the worst sometimes above all other problems its always people. sux hope you do the right thing and move if you ever want to grow again

H

HenriettaHippo

This is an unbelievable situation, I feel bad that this is happening to you. Yes it is time to time to pack up the plantation and find greener pastures.

I also think that the "Lords of Karma" will eventually bite this guy in the arse for his "good deed"

Sandnut

that is a crazy ass story.... I don't get it really.. they were growing themselves some time back and now they wanted to call the cops on you...? That shit is hilarious

you are doing the right thing...

Like Cap said.. I present before you leave can't hurt :biglaugh:.....

dennisp74

oh Guaranteed no looking back. And doing nothing till I am in a more secure location with a room that has no leaks I can only assume That is how the smell was getting to his side

BTW I am currently in a duplex

Legalize420

I had more sad story... My best friend tried to rat me... But I cheated him and he believed, that my diaries is over... :dance013::dance013::dance013:

Remember one and the MAIN thing: NEVER LET KNOW ANYONE, THAT YOU ARE GROWING, USING AND ETC. Just keep it in yourself. You will can, express you growing emotion after buds will be cured and dried. ;))) I survived, you survived, but many people getting busted every day.. So stay calm, quiet and enjoy alone or with this great community called ICMAG. :jump:

A

auto guerilla

some bitches are just crazy. nothing makes sense dont even try to understand them but he's the dickhead boyfriend that should be doing something about it and telling her she's outa fucking line...theyre both just losers

S

stony2

yep, we truly live in an insane world. if you like it or not, gotta be prepared for all circumstances

S

stony2

oh Guaranteed no looking back. And doing nothing till I am in a more secure location with a room that has no leaks I can only assume That is how the smell was getting to his side

BTW I am currently in a duplex

one doesnt realize how strong the smell is if one is exposed to it all the time. you can hardly get rid of it. every time you open the door to your grow room, even if only open it as much and for as short as possible, if those plants are in full flowering then that second going through the door is enough to contaminate your whole appartment

i have separate clothes for working with the plants and harvesting. as i was washing those clothes recently the person next door (luckily family, so no problem) as she took them out of the washing machine said the smell was intense. yes, AFTER washing the clothes the smell was still INTENSE. as i wasnt exposed to the smell for a couple of days i was not as desensitized anymore, and smelling those washed clothes i can confirm they still smelled very strong

when i pack my weed and transport it i make sure i pack straight before leaving, that way the smell doesnt have time to permiate through the packaging. i pack it in 3-4 plastic bags, and after 1 hour drive when i get to my guys the smell sometimes has already permiated through those 3-4 bags. through 1 plastic bag you already smell it after a few minutes

almost no way to make it totally neutral. at least always change clothes and use some after shave or perfume to mask the rest of the smell

good luck!

A

auto guerilla

i have a neighbor i dont know but i can smell it as i drive past his place. i feel like leaving a note or something to let him know. maybe he cant smell or something but it is more obvious than a neon sign

D

darkhorse

maybee he has still got a grow going on and is putting the heat on your house
since there is a smell emitting from both genral areas?

so he doesnt get done.

So did your neighbors live in the same aprtment complex and smell it from ashared hallway, or did they smell it from the next yard over?

Latest posts

Latest posts