Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Beautiful

picture.php

Happy harvest bro :):)

P :smoke:

little j

summer is closing for the year and leaving the colors behind for us to enjoy. here is some i like.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more later.
thanks, little j.

little j

been bust lately. weather is also making me pick all that is left. the remaining is not nice tight buds and is almost a waist of time to trim but it is very sticky so i will see what the results will be. pics to come later. i had to find this thread and bump to front so here is a pic. maybe you all see it already. maybe you can see it again.
thanks little j.
picture.php

little j

well the season is done. i learned a lot again. maybe next year i will have it perfect. :moon: (no chance) things will always happen to make this difficult for outdoor growers like us. we must keep trying.

so the weather has made its mind aand frost is in the air. i had only snowdogs left to pick. very good name i think. they were last to finish and they were not completly done yet. the frost had got them so they look a little bad but i got some "frosty" buds off them anyway. have a look.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i have a few more pics so stick around.
thanks, little j.

little j

so, even though the attempt to "overgrow" is over, the show can still go on. i have many pics that i may not have posted because of repitition or time issues. i will still be here for the reading. i will try to recap my season so i can try to fix problems and maybe ssave you all the trouble i had.
i will also try to stop in others threads to say hi. i didnt make many comments to you all while checking out your grows.

i wish i could invite you all over for dinner. here is to everyone.:rasta:
picture.php

THANKS, little j.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
just love that pic bro! wish plate is judas? ty for a wonderful show and inspiration, you did a fine job out there!

little j

hello all. it has been a long time since i stopped in to comment. i have been reading a little everyday. i figured i would get my thread to the front as it could be some good winter reading for some of us. i would also like to review a little on the outcome of the harvest. for example, a proper cure made a few strains even better than first expected. some become wonderful while others not as much. what i would do different, etc.
i have not visited much because i like to keep growing out of my mind for a little while but now the new year is here and i got ideas to test and ground to prep. its a long wait till spring.
thats all for the moment. hope all holidays were nice.
thanks, little j.

T

theJointedOne

great job moving it up, i missed this earlier in the year and it was a pleasure to read, littleJ you are awesome, i love that pic off the plates, the leaves offer much contrast. Anyway just wanted to stop by and say what a great job you did, awesome!!

little j

so this is the list copied from my first post. i want to look at it and give reviews.

KC-33 = some different phenos. i bred it to try and give it a fair chance. could become a regular in my garden. need to grow again for a fair quallity review.
Cheese/DP Arne = i loved it. top buds so big i had mold issues. sticky and potent. stinky too. i want more. will top it next time.
Timebomb x Eroc/DP = i liked it. potent, sticky, decent buds. will grow again.
TAS x GG3 = looked interesting but killed the couple i had because male.
SSSDH x Arne = what a surprise. grew huge. 2 diff phenos. 1 early w/ colors, 1 late and green. think citrus window cleaner smell. chemical strong odor. i want to grow again.
Erd/purt x Litzi sk= grew ok. short and stocky. finished early
Erd/Litzi x Ed= grew ok. short and stocky. finished early
X-files x Ah/Arne= finished very early. not enough veg time. i like big trees. these were not. good smoke.
Leb27/PTK x Erdpurt= late. nice to look at but low yeild. not my style. potency not all there.
Snowdog B x 1 xAH Arne= at first i thought waste of space but then they blew up. great yeild but late. frost damage. last to get picked. needed more time. would love to see the buds to the end.
Erd/pur #1 x Erdpurt= lost all these to a hare that kept coming back.
AFG x Erdpurt= looked nice. yeild a bit low.
Katsu Bubba x Arne= only 1 fem. i liked watching it grow. smaller plant. potency ok. not my style.

thats all for now. ill be back to get into more details later.
thanks, little j.

Latest posts

Latest posts