What's new

Smokin' Little J's Outside 2010

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
lookin good little j, hope they keep growin for the sun! have you thought about training these plants at all to try to improve yield? maybe twisting and bending down branches slowly while twisting the stem... or tieing down branches? anyways best wishes and hope you have a great harvest :joint:

little j

dimebag!!! all right. it has been a long time. i have missed your avi. im always watching for you. good to see it again.

first i get the males out of the way and then i can tie them down and out to the sides. stick around cuz i got more pics to put up. i got a bush going that i couldnt tie down better if i wanted to. the branching is really going nuts.
maybe fresh pics tonight.

went to kill a few more males today. a real pity. i had to kill a bubba kush that was so beautiful and strong. actually 2. now im down to 1 and i only guess its female. i hope it take off so i can sample this strain.

this year i put a few different strains in the same patch and was hoping to pull the males and harvest the pollen so i could still dust a few branches as i wanted. last year it worked. this year i cant get the male cuts to blow open on the paper. just one of those things.

stick around. i got a sssdh female that is out of control. i hope thiss is good smoke. i hope i have to tie it up because of weight. not tie it down for yeild.

thanks, little j.

little j

i hope this is the start of a great show paddi. check out this sssdh/arne. it is growing faster than i would think. its out of control. it is tall and round. i have to bend it to the side next time i go because it is crowding another sssdh and a tas i have next to it.

picture.php

picture.php

more to come soon. thanks, little j.

little j

heres my kc-33. i have a couple this year but this one is different from others. i hope it packs on lots of buds. i have a male i plled but hope to get some pollen from so i can make some seeds. just looking for the right female.
thanks, little j.
picture.php

picture.php

[m8]

Veteran
green and healthy!!! :D i see your vision of seeds produce, some nice beans for next seasons :D

little j

welcome haxi. i watch your thread also.

hello m8. this year my seed making isnt going as planned. my plan never goes smooth. next i know i killl all males and have no seeds for the next year. it is mixed blessing.

i find a pic.

here my x files
picture.php

picture.php

and my little army of ggxdp from 1 nice female i brushed last year with a male of same. the female last year had nice pink pistils and rocky hard nuggets. i hope to get the same this year from this spot.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks, little j.

little j

lets check the seed patch.
this is terhan devil. i got some great males but 1 unknown is being ate by bugs. the other is starting to grow back from digger damage. it is still unknown. i sure need a female here.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lets hope for the best. nice males but,,,,,,
thanks, little j.

little j

everything is going great here. cant complain. lets go to the pics.

htc in a barrel. getting big.
picture.php

check out this stem
picture.php

it is flat. not round.
picture.php

more later. thanks, little j.

little j

here we are at the sssdh patch. i love looking up at them.
picture.php

i gave them all a bend and tied down . they are crowding each other. i hope they reach for the sky.
picture.php

this girl now gets her own personal piece of the sun.
picture.php

thanks, little j.

little j

hello paddi and esbe. i wouldnt have such great results without you guys. :tiphat: :tiphat:

lets find some pics.
these are a few snow dogs. not huge but this spot has been a problem with digging trespassers. i hope they start enjoying themselves.
picture.php

thats all for now. i must upload more later.
thanks, little j.

little j

lets continue the circle of life

lets continue the circle of life

i pulled a male kc-33 last week from this spot and took some cutting and collected pollen over a plate. now im ready to make some seeds from a few of my female kc-33. lets begin.
step 1. ya need some pollen.

picture.php

step 2. choose a proper partner. this is my tallest kc-33. (i like them big if you havent noticed)
picture.php

step 3. invite 1 of her friends to the party. this 1 is shorter but she is hairy. (i like them hairy too.)
picture.php

and you know what to do in step 4. love them.
picture.php

i hope the mods dont get me kicked out of here for being so erotic/graphic. im just trying to spread the love.
thanks, little j.:cathug:

little j

i cant sleep. im thinking about x-files. lets take a look at them.

these plants are called x-files. they are early finishing. they are not the tallest right now. i hope they get bigger but i dont know. they are already getting frosty.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i sure hope they keep budding for another month. could be monsters.
have a good monday morning.
thanks, little j.

little j

everybody loves a pic. i will show a good and bad news.
last week pic
picture.php

this week. terhan devil.
picture.php

we will see the results.
this is my ggxdp patch. a male blow open late and now it is seedy. no problem for me but now i have moldy.
picture.php

picture.php

i have more great news but that is all for now. very buzzed.
thanks, little j.

little j

here is my only ptk. finally showed me female.
picture.php

and this last pic is my patch of kc-33, timebomb, and a terhan devil in there somewhere.
thanks, little j.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts