What's new

Smokin' Little J's Outside 2010

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful and fully dedicated updates, thx, guys like you are the so inspirering to the community.

so you have mold on the danish golds seeded? i dont see any. if you have a general mold problem around your parts you could prevent it from spraying with harmless, if dont right, products like AMISTAR.

best wishes and thx for updating!

little j

hi esbe. it isnt a good pic of the mold but it is starting on many of my gg. plenty of rain and hot sun brings humid weather. humid = mold.
got to get the anti mold spray on them.

these are my x-files. getting really chunky so i better get the spray on these also.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heres a pic of my afgani. dark stems bud no budding yet. i hope they pack on weight in a hurry cuz they all look a little skinny. lets all wait and see.
picture.php

thanks, little j.

little j

i must work today so i post pics because im here alone. lets begin.
last week ggxdp
picture.php

this week
picture.php

lots of mold here. i spayed them and cut out all mold. they must stay strong for another 2 weeks i hope.
picture.php

picture.php

i must say i am disappointed with this patch (and strain)this year. these are seeds i made 1 year earlier and they should get bigger in the next week or 2. i hate to pick them early but mold is everywhere. the weather here has a lot to do with it. humid. they are all short. i sprayed them with anti-mold so i hope they can get better.
more in a minute.
thanks, little j.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
little j said:
i must work today so i post pics because im here alone
Nice job :cool:

Sorry about the mold. You´ll have to make some good hash if the mold have spread all over :(

Keep us updated bro :)

P :smoke:

little j

it has been awhile but im still around. things are getting chopped around here and so im busy. a quick pic for you alll.
check out the hair cut on this bud.
picture.php

maybe the stem broke at some point but this thing is looking nice
thanks, little j. i got more to tell and show but time is little.

Hello little j :tiphat:

really nice Plant`s and Pic`s :)
The haircut bud looks just amazing! Can you tell me the strain where the bud is coming from?

so, keep it green

little j

hello all. i am to busy to post pics the last 2 weeks but i have pics loaded and i will get a few up. i am busy picking also. i have lots of issues. i have drying problems and i have yellowing disease problems. i will try to show you what i mean.

but first here are some harvest shots. x files is done and so i began hanging some buds. real nice buds but the plant was short and so not many buds to hang.

picture.php

picture.php

i also had some daniszamanka from a friend and those are the same story. small, not much to hang. both of these strains are early though. picked in mid august. wow.

i need to upload more pics and i cant do that now.

my sssdh is looking awesome. you need to see to believe. got some kc-33 pollinated bud drying.
snow dogs are amazing.
timebombs and terhan devils are packing on stinky, gooey, buds.
pine tar kush has not been checked in a long time so next weekend i will have a super update with tons of new pics. stick around everyone. its going to get great i hope.
oh yeah, i had 2 plants ripped. they were testers and i put them in a bad spot but still surprised they were found and ripped. kids i assume. they were not near done. i never got a pic of them and you all would love to see them. very unique sativa that i have never been able to finish. looked great but now just a memory.
i need to catch up on my icmag reading too.
thanks, little j.

little j

i would like to show you all my snow dogs. somethting interesting about them is that only 2 branches on the entire plant in the pic is purpleing like this. all else is green. check it out.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i have 3 snows and i didnt expect much from them at first. suddenly they exploded up and out and now they are packing on the buds. i should get a good amount from these girls.
thanks all. little j.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wonderful bro, they are doing what we expect them to fast, hehe

so strange on the purple branches and very interesting, never saw that before

let it bud bro!

haxi

Nice plants dude,
Harvest mid-august... Bravo !

Strange purple branches, it's so interesting!!

Peace :rasta:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Wonderfull guerrila little j!
I´ve seemed to missed what happened to your last Cheese/DP X Arne....were they also males?
Sorry about the mold and ripped plants but i´m pretty sure you will have grand resuts in the end.
Amazing pic btw
May the Sun shine strong on your girls

little j

heres some cheese pics paulo.

these are some really fat buds. a llittle mold started so many tops got chopped. (what do you expect). this last weekend i chopped some more. strangely i have 1 cheese in that patch that is very slow. only started to bud. another was very purple. great results with them and worht growing again.
thanks, little j.
picture.php

picture.php

little j

heres some pics all can enjoy. if you look back in thread i posted pics of my moldy gg. the reason for mold was because a late male showed it head and pollinated whole patch. really bad results. this is a lonley gg i put out with others but rabbit ate all but this 1. this is how all my gg's were suppose to look.
my lesson learned is keep patches small i guess. dont put many plants together. it may be eassier in the spring but when a sneaky male shows up the whole patch is ruined.
picture.php

picture.php

thanks, little j.

OMMPatient

Hey there little j,

Nice job on the outdoor patches! That gg looks fantastic!

A few questions: What does gg mean? Guerrilla's gusto or guerrilla gold? Is it a auto-flower plant?

What country are you in?

Where did you get the Tehran Devil?

little j

hello OMM.
gg means guerilla gold. its was crossed with other things to make it danish gold. i got the t.d. from the same friend that made the gg. we both live in a fog like yourself.:)

here is a pic for all. this is my sssdh patch. look at the different stages of finishing. some got picked. some must wait.
picture.php

more later. thanks, little j.

Latest posts

Latest posts