What's new

Smokey's Amsterdam Slideshow

Flower Pot

Mrs.Babba said:
great pictures smokey....a-dam is very lovely, those houses on the water are sooo cool!...i would love to live in some thing like that...keep 'em coming, thanks :smile:
...Great thred Smokey ,
does anybody know how much a house- boat costs ? ... i stayed on one in 77.. last time i was there.. too long ago ! .. my dream is to live in A"dam also, or even just get back for a visit..!

G

Well. I registered just a couple of months ago and been reading up the old topics.. This one has to be the best yet! No pun to others, but i'd be forced to make words up to describe those pictures man.
:yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:
Also, great tips for future Amsterdam visits/visitors
Thanks!

WW420

Trip

Trip

I just tripped on the thread,in my youth I went around the planet several times,AMSTERDAM Has GOTT TO BE<THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD!!
I did spend some time there ,but as I look back, not Enough Time!
If you are still young enough,don;t make the same mistake!
WW420 :2cents:

G

Hi Smokey, really lovely photos mate and really nice thread!! Makes me all excited thinking about next year. It was great to meet so many people all so enthusiastic, friendly and up for having a good time. :woohoo:

...and I've just gotta add that the debris left over from the Wake 'N Bake each morning was hilarious... looked like a bakery truck collided with an entire hillside of weed! I like to see evidence of a Good Time being had.

Kisses!

G

Hello Queen so nice to hear from you. I hope all is well with you. We all apreciate your efforts on 420. You were a terrific host.

G

Smokey :wave:
Well I just read thru 8 of the best pages yet!!Excellent pictures and narrative,I feel like I just had the adam tour myself,thanks for an entertaining read.Some KILLER smokee you guys got to puff :yoinks:

B

baccas125

Hey Smokey its been a while. I hope the Bong from the Canna College is treating ya well? Just thought i would pop in and post a few pics from my trip.

This a pic of GN shown his frrebies

a few samples out of Hazy's bag

samples i smoked on my way to haarlem

smoked those to got to Nol's place

G

I just got thru reading this thread from front to back. I can't believe it all myself. Truly a trip of a lifetime. I had forgot about these little sweeties in my freezer. Have a look at some cannibis chocolate bon bons I got from Chocolata coffeeshop. This trip keeps going and going and going........

Thanks for your time Red, glad you enjoyed my thread.

baccas, Your pics bring back good memories too. Thanks.

Jl thanks for reading.

3legdog

Great thread

Great thread

I can't wait till this year & your thread has awsome pic's of the City & the Herb.. smokey. I read it way back & it's nice to see peep's are still excited :woohoo: i know i'am & only 6 1/2 months left till the show begin's again :joint: . Take care Yf 3ld :wave:

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey smokey ive been checking out your thread this last week in preperation for my birthday visit on the 25th, gonna have to get me some of those chocolates (a hell of a lot of em) and go try that ECSD, anything else you can recommend?
Peace

G

wow

wow

smoky thanks for the pic .. i feel like i was there ,, i can't wait till i get to go this year .. hope to see you all there ,,

Marley

Howdy Smoky, TC came back from dam with some of those Chocolates. How many did u eat? Well we have justed eat 6 each and may be another 2 in a bit have to c how this buzz come up. With in the first 10-20min we have felt a buzz and of course a big j to.

Ill pass by later and tell u how it when, if i can find the computer

Peace

G

Hey 3Leg, start preparing now as time goes fast. If you got a good strain it's time to start growing it right now. Thanls for viewing my thread.

True, sorry not to get back to you. The sour diesel at the Amnesia is about the closest to ecsd in amsterdam. I hope you had a good time.

Sun Your Welcome and thanks for your reply, I hope you got a lot of ideas from my post and will be ready to roll when you go.

Hey Marley!! How you doing? I hope all is right with you these days. I sure would like to here your thoughts on the chocolate. What you got going these days, that Cheese?

B

baccas125

Hey Smaokey you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the bong that you won at aution at the Canna College?????? I think that it would make a nice addition to this thread!

Last edited:

LadyOlive

WOW..... great thread, great pics, and great smoke.

I would love to try that Laughing Buddah!

Thanks for the great read!

LadyOlive

C

Chamba

enough with the chocolate photos!.....you guys are driving me crazy..I'm a chocoholic and I'm trying to control myself here-ah

hmmmmm..now since it is the subject at hand...is it too early for chocolate? I ask myself ..

the reason I do ask is ....I haven't had breakfast yet and there's none in the house.......suddenly, at that moment of indecision, the 5000lb Choco-Gorilla Superglued to my back quick smartly suggests otherwise as I grab the keys and I'm off on a chocy run

"It's not that late, now isn't?" Choco purrs in my ear