What's new

Smokey's Amsterdam Slideshow

G

Hello all, it's time I posted a thread on my 420 experiances. Complete with both pictures of the town itself and of course the buds that I just so happen to run across. When I get time I'll be posting smoke reports of what I remember smoking in the smoke reports forum. But I will endeavor to post all the relevant pictures here. First off most everyone arrives in Amsterdam at Centraal Station. Lovely picturesq building.

The canals are just beautyful, especially at night.

The Buildings marvels to view.

I hope you enjoy the slide show please be patient as I expect this to take several days to post up in total.

The war memorial at Dam Square.

Last edited:
G

The first smoke that I ran into was sour Diesel at the Amnesia Cofffeeshop. I wanted to see if it was like the version of Sour Diesel that I was growing. And to me it was the same.

Next I ran into Some Sage which came from Adam himself. The smoke report will come in my forum at a later time. But it was terrific just look............

More to come...............

G

Well Monday morning I made my way over to Seeds Direct. And ran into this friendly bloke.

Upon entering the premiss I ran into an old friend Tricomefarmer standing in the same spot as last year with same evil powder in his hands.

I very quickly met Hashstar whom had one of the highlites of the whole cup, his Super Silver Haze. It was perfect.

More come...........

Last edited:
G

Next up is Jimmynitz's Most wonderful Space Queen. Now this was truly the best smoke in amsterdam. Every last person that somked some of this couldn't believe it. No coffeeshop had better than this period.

G

Next the fellas from DNA seeds were very freindly and loved to show and tell about their wares. They also gave me samples to do smoke reports on. Those reports will follow in a short time.

Thanks Zep I hope you enjoy the show.

Thanks to you Sleepy, don't worry I got a long way to go.

LA Confidential

Hollywood Hashplant

Cantilope Haze

Don't you want a smoke report now!!

G

Hey Smokey :wave:

It is always a pleasure to see what you are up to. Looks like a lot of fun we missed this year and I have seen the damage that TF left in his wake :biglaugh: :eek: .

Glad to see ya made it home safe and sound. :friends:

G

No trip to Amsterdam is complete without a trip to the Cannibis Collage. Where I finally met my friend Amsterdammer. I've been friends with him on these boards for many years now. And this was the first time I got to meet him. I wish I had more time to talk shop he is one of the smartest people, on the Cannibis plant. Pleasure to meet you.

G

I ran into an old friend from last year. I just couldn't remember his name!!! Well Steve(that was his name) and I talked the first day and the second day he brought in the jewel of all cannibis strains. Nevils Haze, an original cutting from Nevil himself. steve has kept alive the strain and has cured buds to smoke only for an special occasion. Well thanks to 420 it was a special occasion(thank heaven). This Nevils Haze has been curing for three years. There'd be many more special occasions if I had that smoke. Here it is thanks to Steve Nevils Haze....................

Hi Hashcraver, Yep another blast. Wish you were there Gypsy and DG went above and beyond.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow SmokeyPufmaster,

this is gona be an awsome thread from the way its been going, great pics. oh and i'll deffinetly be reading those smoke reports when you do them.

peace
gm

O

OHenry

Hi Smoke! Excellent thread. I feel like I was right there with ya! :biglaugh: OH :wave: :joint:

G

Puffmaster is was a joy to meet U & your's - may U be blessed with a healthy life & great grows.

Love the show - I got to try some of Steve's NHaze & his 3 dif hash's :yummy: :tongue: - great grower & a very nice cool guy! :cool:

G

hey smokey it was great to hook up with you and you missus for a smoke
we need to do it again next year

G

We toured a big grow shop. They had everything and then some. Plenty of us bought things for our gardens. Here is few shots of their White Pearl scrog. They had a nice hedgerow trim and looked to be more than the legal limit of five plants. But it was legal. It's White Pearl. A cross between White Widow and Silver Pearl. They look funky for only five weeks of flower. Very nice idea for a side trip.

gaiusmarius, thanks for viewing. Pleasure to meet you and have you view my thread. Thanks bro!

O'Henry, you was!! glad everything worked out.

Fredster, a very nice man. I enjoyed your presence, wit and attitude. You created most of the fun that was there. Glad to have met you. May you have health and happyness.

Old Pink, It was much fun hanging out with you last week. I finally got a chance to converse with you and I enjoyed it immensely. Getting to know your drip method of growing, your work on both boards and computer savy. I learned a lot in a short period of time. All while stoned too!!

G

I just love getting high and walking around Amsterdam the atmosphear, the people and best of all the design of the buildings. So after smoking all of the above and formentioned strains these are the fruits of my walks.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Incredible report Smoke - I really love the way Amsterdam looks at night too. For me, it's the lighting on the old school architecture that does it.

R

Ronley

Wonderful Smokey,thanks for showing us a bit of Amsterdam and the better places to visit.
I am going to be there next week for a 5 day visit.

G

Thanks m.Steelers. I'm enjoying this and am working my way thru my photos. I just love the architecture, it makes an excellent backdrop to my daily life.

Ronley, your welcome bro. your first stop should be Seeds Direct for your free bong hits. From there the world is yours. Stay tuned for more info.