What's new

Smokey's Amsterdam Slideshow

O

OHenry

I missed out on the trip to Soma's house but have got some of the Hindu Bubble that will make you feel like your back in the Dam! Thanks Smoke for your efforts in helping someone you had just met! Says alot about you. OH

G

Hello all here we are for another day!

Hello all here we are for another day!

Thank you Sativa Belivea! the only way I could possibly remember these buds was by naming. And yes loved the HH from the Katsu. The ash burns white, one of the very few in the whole town.

gaiusmarius, how you doing bro! thanks very much I'm enjoying bringing my trip to you. I enjoyed your company during the 420. I had a blast.

Thanks you John Budd the pleasure was all mine. and I'm happy I could help you with some choices. Did you get it yet? Shoot me a PM and fill me in.

Thank you Bog! We were only missing you at Soma's your presence was there.

Hi OH! Glad I could help and it worked out. I hope your enjoying the show.

The show continues, Kali Mist Isolated, two shots.

The only good picture I have of Soma's Hindu Bubble

Fresh Amsterdam Shots............................

I just love this town.

G

The show rolls on!!

The show rolls on!!

JohnBudd here's your entry

NL x Haze.......

Sneek from the Anyday coffeeshop

I'm not gonna spell this right but this is remarkable buds. Grown entirely under floro's. Bakia Black............

Another entry Sweet Haze......

Oceans12 Haze from Tweede Dammer

Pot of Gold......

G

OK this wraps it up.

OK this wraps it up.

I'm kinda sad but I've reached the end. I'm really surprized at how many strains that I've seen and smoked. No wonder it was such a blur. I enjoyed everyones company and couldn't find a bad word to say about anyone. That's a great trip. In finishing I'd like to bring you some more Amsterdam Shots I can truly state that she was a wonderful host. Smokey Pufmaster.

And if anyone wants to start growing .............

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for a great tour smokey ... your pictures and narratives were awesome. Very appreciated, maybe next year mrsb and i will make it. Sure is a colorful town!!

G

A very inspiring & stunning thread my friend :D - a big thank you for all the work :yes:

G

Excellent summary! I see a lot of familiar pictures... I thought you were browsing and posting from my pictures !! LOL. I wish myself and her had an opportunity to smoke with more of you and network a bit...

always next year! Great TimeS!!

sttb

great pictures dude gives an excellent view of the dam and its wealth of bud man u sold me on wanting to be there next year for sure

Sleepy

Veteran
When are you taking over as head of the tourism board??

seriously, great thread. thanks for sharing with us!

G

Babbabud,Your welcome, it was my pleasure and I hope you both could make it next year.

Thanks Rez I got that same box as you do.

Hi Fredster, Thanks bro! I hope I captured the essence of the event. I'll be looking foward to watching some of your grows

lurkocious,Yea man I was thinking the same thing, I wish I would have had more time to smoke with you. But nice meet you anyway. And thanks for the comments on the thread.

sttb, Thanks and that was my intention. What grower/stoner would want to miss out on all of this.

Thanks again Sleepy. I feel like I'm head of the IC420 cup tour board. Somebody's gotta do it. And thanks for following.

G

Zep your quite welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed my sights. Next year may be your turn.

PachukoCadaver

Hey smokey, i'm a little late on this thread eh? thanks for including my little piece of Jamaican pearl bubble back on page 3 in your great report. It was really cool to meet you and look forward to seeing you and everyone again next year.

G

Damm I forgot about this thread. Just now comming out of the fog of 420.