What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

Dj Highest The purps, thc seeds, stonger and more taisty then gdp at 8 weeks, good coachlock, diffrent than his hindu kush aka "death cabbage" or purple kush, very good high. Got rid of my back pain like a charm.

Close ups of dj's hash, the small samples i have taisted are very good and potent.

Last edited:
G

The FFA was kill, smoked a bit and has a nice indica high, and with a nice kick later on... Definatly want to feature this in my new garden wink wink :)
FFA 9.5+ (mss x ogk-a)
Appearance:
Extreame THC
Taste:
hashy / sweeet
Smell:
slight skunk
Smoke / high:
Heavy indica that eventually makes memory a problem and makes you enter the world of spacing out :)

m39 next my 30k hit pluss champ bong
M39 9
Appearance:
Big skunky lookin buds, with nice amounts of thc
Taste:
very sweet, smooth
Smell:
slight skunk
Smoke / high:
Relaxing indica for pain, but allows you to function, perfect daytime indica

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Couldn't agree more with your descriptions. :)

M39 is a MASSIVE yielder under ideal conditions. I currently have a bunch of M39s late in flower with buds so heavy the branches are having bigtime trouble supporting the weight. Great daytime smoke, won't floor you, and it tastes pretty nice too. :)

The FFA clone will be released as soon as the mother is able to give cuts, then everyone will have a chance to try her. :wink: lots of fun on the horizon. :) :) :) Always too much fun. cc

G

sorry DAm...that FFA was gone yesterday...still have some M39...i'll do my best to save you a small taist....:)

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Its all good my brotha, after I read the report I was foaming at the mouth. LOL

But I read Crazy named it FFA for free for all and Future Farmers of America and wants to spread the love. Im in.

G

Very yummy kind green bud, high yeilding, with lavander like high with the a kick?

Very yummy kind green bud, high yeilding, with lavander like high with the a kick?

Casey Jones 9.5
Appearance:
Trainwreck looking \ buds very frosty red amber orange hairs.
Taste:
Deisal / train / tangy
Smell:
very sweet with a Skunk deisal train hint
Smoke / high:
lavander/kush/gdp like relaxing high with a trainwreck like hit about 30 - 40 min later after one joint then buzz starts to die off leaving you in a slightly burnt state ready for sleep :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts