What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

D

DJ_highst_

Hi slips :wave: nice pics!! Looks like some tastey smoke there. You take some cool pics and you always have good models, :) Best of luck to your spring grow. My weather has been nice around here, hope it is in your eck of the woods too.

Nice pics too Mysta 177

Hi Damukkus, PK moms are coming along nice, hope most of the PK cuttings made it, dont know why they lagged so much to root.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hey DJ, PK is looking good. I am going to repot her in a few days.
I have not got word back yet if all the PKs rooted but I am pretty sure most did.
Hows the greenhouse coming?

G

Smoked some of your white widow wasn't all that bad, smooth and ok high just had allitle incense taiste for some reason. I got a hook on some kill pk you and joe should hit me up.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Cool ,doing a great job, Slips.
Keep it up. That OG you smoked of mine was only my first grow with it.
It is much better now. That first plant had a cal def and was fed mostly guano type of ferts and it gave it that real earthy taste.Now that I got it down it's more of a lemon rotton chemmy kush.
Mysta grew it and it was bomb. Last time I grew it it was real good too ,smoked it all real fast. Now I'm about to start flowering a big monster OG plant like my Bubba bushes but OG Kush instead. Started flowering the SFV OG for the first time also.
Lots of new stuff. comin along these days.
Which PK are you guys talkin about?
I just got the one from this K fella. or the sr71 cut, I guess it is called.
The one that alot of people have been posting pic's of lately.

G

Purple Kush>>> and mine is doin g fine DJ...just not the fastest grower. and I took those pics DJ...FYI...

D

DJ_highst_

Hi Joe and Damukkus. the PK is a slow vegger, thats everyones only complaint about it, its worth the wait trust me.

check my gallery, the most recent pics I have in there are some PK pics I took this morning. I dont want to spam slips thread with my PK pics that I have been whoring out, lol.... sorry slips, you the man. peace everyone. Highst

Last edited:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Hey fellas :wave:

Thanks DJ. I wasnt sure if she was slow or I was doing something she didnt like.

I must say she is pretty and bushy. Also a strong hearty grower.

JDOG your also your right on its origin as it was confirmed from scrappy.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Cool, I just got this one too.
So it will be nice to see it grow first.
Slow growth is pretty typical of an old indica clone.
Bubba is like that and so is afgooey.

damakkus

West Coast ICer
I have not grown out the bubba or afgooey. I have seen pics though and love them.

I just wish I could grow everything.

G

The bay and updates on the gh

A10 fruity indica

Haze

Stonehenge

Close Up YUMMMY

Purple Afgani x ak47 for the summer?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts