What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

cannigrow

Hi Slips, I peek in here now and then. Always some good eye candy, and I love reading the steady influx of reports.

I was wondering if you could name a few strains that are good pain relievers off the top of your head. My gf has sciatic back pain, so I'm looking for something to help her out.

For now, I have Bog's Sour Bubble bx4 sprouted, which will be my strongest most indica dom strain I'm sure but I figured you might be able to throw some suggestions out.

G

Well iwould recomend a nice relaxing floating sativa (kali mist, super silver haze) for in the day pain, it makes feel like your whole body got picked up 2 inchesof the floor. Then i would look into a afgani kush or hindu kush for the morphine like painkillen and sleap.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Glad you liked my OG slips. 9.3 is impressive
It's one of my favorites too.
You nailed the high.
If you smoke some SFV OG and then this OG you can totally feel the similarities.
The SFV doesn't have the indica side to the high as much though.
Same sativa floating feeling though.
I always love reading your reports bro.
Keep up the good work.

G

For some reason i thought it would have more taiste ... but i have been toking on some buba kush and it's really growing on me, i think the buba will stay for a long time.

wick650

The taste of O.G is the main reason I smoke/grow it... there are as potent varieties out there which are better yeilding and easier to grow.

G

Bubba Kush 10/10 (joeshmoe)
Appearance:
Lots of crystals
Taste:
lemony / sweet/ bubblegumy / coffie
Smell:
Slightly stanky piny yummnes with coffie
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica high simmiler to good GDP no ups' and downs just a nice floaty dreamy high that last 3-4 hours. (has no coachhlock & is more of a smoke to pass the time) Reminded me of a floaty sativa with a relaxing indica high as well very similer to origonal og but with a little extra kick.

slips

Last edited:
G

Purple Erkle 9.0/10 (joeshmoe)
Appearance:
Lots of crystals on dark dark purple nugs
Taste:
like toned down grapes, (gdp actaully has more taiste)
Smell:
floral, grapy, candy
Smoke / high:
Very nice even indica high simmiler to good GDP no ups' and downs just a nice smoke and your ready for sleap :)

G

Jack Herror 9.2
Appearance:
Lots of crystals on dark green dense nuggs lots of catalysts
Taste:
spicy, sweet, peppery
Smell:
------- GH Nutes ? :)
Smoke / high:
Very good hybrid high that get you stonned for awile and not quite to lazy, it was actually starting to grow on me besides the fact that the grower used GH and did not flush nearly enough. Has a high tolerance

G

Snow cap 8.5+
Appearance:
VERY Large fluffy green nugs with good lookin hairs (60 day strain high comercial yeild)
Taste:
candy, sweet, minty?
Smell:
minty
Smoke / high:
Coachlock, high tolerance for a low %thc strain, very relaxing good to pass the time, next thing you'l know you smoked 5 joints :)

Last edited:
G

G13 x Burmese Kush (grown by joe) 9.2
Appearance:
small fluffy green nugs lots of leaf but very keify small hairs.
Taiste
Very floral sweet
Smell:
flowers sweet, piney
Smoke / high:
Very smooth relaxing body high that will also leave you daydreaming and thinking for a good 2 hours.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Hey bro, my OG has lots of flavor. It all depends how you grow it.,
Everyone I've given it to has come out with different tasting buds.
Mine and Mystas first grow of it being my favorite.
If it isn't grown right it just ends up tasting like Kush.
If done right, it gets this crazy lemon chemmy kush taste. very complex.
But a little different then the other OG's.
Nice reports bro.
I see you liked my Bubba clone.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just read this whole thread...whew...good read.
you seem to have all the hookups slips.
nice reports, i think i'll ask you what you think before i get any new strains!!! :p

Latest posts

Latest posts