What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slips Smoke "REPORTS" (Come look!!!)

G

Well I was comparing it one on one with the outdoor blueberry and decided that it was very similar except that it had a more bitter/grapefruit taste with the overall blueberry tart taste lol, maybe I’m crazy

Also the rockbud is allittle weird taste huh? and gives a sorta like trainwreck buz weird huh? Thanks for the smoke as well.

I think we need to look into some pure indica strains, i havn't had one for about 6 months now lol not since i had some kush ... we need to get on the ball lol.

Last edited:
G

Come on slips... u the man... find us the Killer INdica. I'll grow it and we'll smokeit!!!i am very intereested. yea that R.B. has a hint of the taist of Train to me, very good!!! instant munchies, relaxing cool buzz,dreamy.

I think I'm weird in that i swear... take a puff of the S.T., taist like fruitypebbles to me. i double cked, took a bite, smoked a hit, took a bite smoked a hit, hehehehehehe. I am so STOKED, they are both very very good taist, smell, buzz and yield. I recommend them both.Killer smk reports as useual, slips. i should put a link on mine to get to your reports?

G

Yea looks to me like i'll have to find some indica clones
Looking into
GDP
Hash Plant
Burmese kush
Pure Kush

Last edited:
G

Well i have a GDP mom now at a friends for when i start my garden again in less than 30 days so i thought i give a GDP cold water hash report ... :joint:

Grand Daddy Purple coldwater hash 10/10
Appearance:
Golden brown very sticky still
Taste:
Harsh, polleny, makes your throat burn and nose sneaze
Smell:
Hashy / polleny
Smoke / high:
Knock out, smoke allitle and your soaring like a bird that can't take off, to much and it's like a rollercoaster, very high, then very tired, stong body buzzz, personal fav. Can leave that weed hang over feeling...

G

Smoked some of joe's outdoor kali mist and it is very very good high and smelled like floral flowers and reaked when smoked, like i can't get the smell off me lol, i can't imagine it being better yet his indoor dwc did look better !!! props for making this mother go to the max can't wait to grow it again soon.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=37559
G.N. C99 9/10
Appearance:
Very dense dark green nugs frosted, with red hairs
Taste:
Fruity, sweet
Smell:
----
Smoke / high:
Very happy up high similer to kali mist but unique in a diffrent way. May have needed to go longer.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=708253#post708253
Female seeds c99 8/10 "very incompleate"
Appearance:
Big stems, lots of stretch, not uniform all diffrent, good yeilding, NOT c99 (a cross?) all seeds female and germated. Ok for $. Purple pheno easy to grind up and roll.
Taste:
Not to much taiste clasic hempy ganja taste
Smell:
Pungent, skunky
Smoke / high:
A very laid back realxing sativa, not racy more stress releaving.
kali / c99

Last edited:
G

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=41371
Grapefruit Bagseed out of one my bags, Grown by Joe 9.5
Appearance:
Not very dense but good bud structure, very good resin production, low flowering time, Grafefruit smell when broken up
Taste:
hashy, grapefruit, sweet
Smell:
Hint of Grapreuit
Smoke / high:
Very strong up high that has you soaring after ten min if you sit down and wandering when walking, very relaxing, makes you think know ones elses is the room, has no indica as has no pain releaving properties and moderate paranoia.

Last edited:
G

Unfortunatly i still think that the blueberry high is stronger than all after taking a large bong hit of it.

G

yeah but i have cut down to smoking alitle over an ounce and month thats supprises me alot, guess i'm just more chilled out :)

G

Why UNFORTUNATLY...the bb is better??? you should be stoked to have all that kill i gave you AND EVEN something better!!!great reports as usual! i'll have to get u some more material to work with...dwc , c99 , SC. the beast...i think i would bump the ST down a .5 or so... maybe an 8 overall...thats just me... the outdoor Kali you can tell by the smell of the smoke what KIND it is...instantly. i just reminds me of what REAL KILLER BUD is supposed to smell like! peace, joe

Socrates

Can't imagine what "running low" means to you. Most likely not what it means to most of the rest of us. Nice shit btw

G

Hmm i wish that was true i just smoked the last of my roaches and am lit, but will be out till i can get down to the bay next week. At least the ak's i checked on 2 weeks ago are now only 5-7 weeks left :).

G

Brilliant pics. Ur makin me drool. so who's blueberry is that? dj short's?

G

Lol i have no clue, i got 2 diffrent types from the bay area clubs, they both taisted really blueberry one was more indica the other more sativa, i'm guna try out D.J Shorts versions soon. I think the Sativa one was better :)

Last edited:
G

Slips, aka "the man who have smoked it all." jeez, if i woulda had the pleasure of smoking half of what you have i'd call myself a lucky man. Or atleast a man living in a place where the weed is free and diversity thick. Hey, maybe i'd call myself Slips.

Btw, what cam have u been using to get them nice closeups?

I'm a firm believer there is one plant for every man. The trick is to find your own personal space, and grow the one thats just right for you. Reports like yours help people find their way man. Just keep blazin..
btw, think you'll ever find her?:)

keep up the good work ;)

peace

G

Ow i love them all, :) but that kali you are growing is one of the best, how did your white widow turn out btw I remember liking that one allot, in cali the herb is around and as long as your willing to pay you can get anything. I have only personally grown out a handful of strains and I can't wait to grow some new stuff soon of my favorite smokes.

I plan on my next grow to make some personal hybrids for myself, then i'll have my perfect laddy. :)