What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grapefruit bud shots...

G

....all i know is ..came as sprout, dropped all its fan leaves quick, flower time57 days,THATS 71 days total. from 1in sprout.
stems are purple, shes real smelly unmistakeablegrapefruit smell.
nice and frosty, average yielder....
we'll see..
peace :wave: :chin: looks pretty kind tho

Last edited:
G

Looks amazing, you have had some seriously nice buds lately! That is a gorgeous looking plant :yes:

G

When i saw that plant it looked very similer to the strain green crack, but smelt like grapes = grape crack :O j/k anyways thats the #1 i want to try next, then a kali, then a c99 :O

G

Thanks SuperNuck, ive truely beeen blessed w/ a good year.
great list slips
peace

G

Hey, this stuff is turning lite brown on the dry cycle. trippy. looks like golden thi budz.
i'll get a few shots.

G

heres a few shots..

heres a few shots..

...like i said, its turning golden brown... still drying 1-2 more days. still smells like grapefruit, all the wat through the dry...
some smell like hay during this period. not her!
cant wait to taist!
peace
enjoy

G

Looking very pretty and frosty. Appears to be the same GF pheno I have. Frosty and smelly but loses most of fan leaves about 45 days in. Enjoy. :D

G

Aparinoidguy, twistedbudsmoke, thank you, Indophiliac, thanx , did yours turn golder brown too??hows it taist??thanx for the input
peace

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Love the Gapefruit! Great work. If you can let some of her cure up a few months the taste will develope a more whisky\skunky\sour profile-very stony at this point!

G

joeshmoe said:
Aparinoidguy, twistedbudsmoke, thank you, Indophiliac, thanx , did yours turn golder brown too??hows it taist??thanx for the input
peace

Mine turned more of a blueish-gray with a bit of golden shimmer from all the trichs. The taste was earthy-musky-citrusy.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Yep that's grapefruit. in the right light it looks almost like orange shavings on it (pistles). I found mine to be real sativa-ish