some pix of the chopped girls...

some pix of the chopped girls...

heya, core!>>you are just in time!!

here's a bunch of pictures! :muahaha:
bogbubble...pre chop...
(the nicer one)

and the fluffy one...

...black domina...
this one was a runt from the beginning...not much but very frosty.

one blue thunder chopped...

the rest are still doing fine, and the other 2 blue thunders will come down soon...

Sleepy

Veteran
wait, there's more!

wait, there's more!

hehehe...
Oaxacan Sativa...(the healthier one)...

another blue thunder...getting close...

from Gamera...(Thanks!)...

the 3rd blue thunder...

Wonder99...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Proper job with the ladies Sleepy. Totally loving the color that came on the Blue Thunders.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
oooh some Black Domina...what a wonderfull indica :yummy:

You always do great justice to the plant we all love :canabis:

If I were a plant...I'd be happy in your garden :smile:

Keep up the great work and all the great pics :lurk:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sleepy :wave:
All your ladies are lovely - would love to take any of them to the prom - but the Oaxacan Sativa

and Blue Thunder

are centerfold classics! Droolin over here bro - they all sure look luscious! :yummy:

G

God damn look at all the buds! :woohoo: I really like the looks of the black domina and the blue thunders. Then you've got the wonder99....sheesh. I'm droolin...

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Great job! Yea that Blue Thunder looks lovely.... can't wait to hear the smoke report on the Blue Thunder....

:wave:

hazy

Veteran
that bogbubble looks mighty good sleepy.
so where'd you get the oaxacan?
i ask because i bought a bag of oaxacan in 1979, and grew my first plants from the bagseed. good stuff no doubt.

Sleepy

Veteran
chop chop...

chop chop...

resinryder!!>>thanks, man! me too!!
TML16!!>>wow, what a compliment!! :jump: thaznks!!
Mr GreenJeans!!>>hehehe...that would be a fun prom!! :laughing:
Johnny Chimpo!!>>hey, good of you to stop by!! thanks, JC!
Stoned2Death>>drool buckets -r- us...hehehe thanks!!
-VT-!!>>hello, there...all in due time!
hazy!>>i got the Oaxacan Sativas from seedBay and seeds direct...one purchase, one free! (two seperate purchases...a long time ago!)

some chop shots...coming up... :wave:

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Harvest time you got to love it. Yeah that Blue Thunder is looking good. I like the looks of that Wonder 99. Is that a Rez offering? Nice grow.

Sleepy

Veteran
here are some pix...

here are some pix...

Skinny Leaf!!>>hello there! :wave: yes the wonder99 is from REZ.

the 2 blue thunders...

one of the remaining Oaxacan Sativas...

from Gamera...

yum...thanks for looking.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wow i have been missing out!!

Really nice to see some new strains i havnt seen flowered out... and you have really done a wonderful job keeping these ladies looking their finest. also great to see black domina being flowered out, looks like she is ready to choke you as soon as you throw her in a jar :D great gardening :wave:

rooted

beautiful plants sleepy

you've peaked my curiousity with your black domina, do you have any pics of the veg structure?

i just flipped the lights on a lone f2 female, it was extremely branchy and compact, tough to manage in veg, easy to clone though

Sleepy

Veteran
:muahaha:

:muahaha:

DimeBag65!!>>hey man, thanks for the kudos!!...i am hoping the black domina does not disappoint...after such a long veg time, she really didn't produce much... :badday: we'll see...
scrappy!!>>thanks...the bogbubbles were on auto-pilot the whole time...i wish i had paid them more attention... :bashhead:
rooted!!>>i have a few veg pix...i don't recall if this is the plant that turned out to be the female i flowered, or the last male i chopped before flipping the timer.
i got this one female (finally)...all of the Black Dominas i had were very short and tight during veg...took forever to show pre-flowers...

peace.

G

:bow: Sleepy I grew a bogbubble a few years ago and loved it!!!

That's why I am growing the bubblegum again!!!

Nice plants as always. Man and those sats are sporting some mighty fine buds!!!

GCG

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lookin' good sleepy! I'm too tired and limited in time to read back (lol) Is that soil, or soil amended with coco? Any coco in there??? keep up the good work brotha :wave:

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Its nerve wracking sometimes waiting for those preflowers to show pistils but I swear, even more anxiety ridden is the last three weeks before harvest, for me at least. Luckily I been chanting to tame my more wilder aspects and am chilling here along for the ride my brother.

So keep it up and lets get those Black Dominas blooming, I'm looking forward to this very much!