What's new

Sleepy Hurts A Few...(Now With Buds!)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Sleepy, glad you finally got a Domina girl to try. I'm watching the show with the rest of the crowd gathering.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Sleepy said:

interesting observation...the 2 Oaxacan Sativas barely have any visible trichomes...is this the norm?

yes I have noticed the same thing with pure sativas. I grew a plant once that I had no idea what it was and my brother-in-law said it looked like the Oaxacan.
It took like 90 days to ripen with very little trichomes but it was some mind blowing smoke. Very motivating!
Beautiful picture!

Peace D!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sleepy :wave:

Happy to see your new thread - and holy moly Batman - lookit dose hairy girls! I really wanted to repost every pic - they all look fab man. I have to say you are one of the wonder workers with a 400W lamp - you always have a load of plants with a load of buds! Great stuff buddy!

Beep beep:laughing:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
some pics...and visitors!

some pics...and visitors!

Stoned2Death!>>yep, i bought several BOG strains a while back...why shouldn't i grow them??? they grow real easy and i like the smoke so far... i have don Grape Punch and Bogglegum before...both were great! :rasta: thanks for stopping by!
stretchpup!!>.dook dook!!!hehehe...yep, cool avatrs rock!! :headbange you are doing very well i see...nice grow you have going!
EasyMyohoDisco!!>>aww...you make me blush! i am not worthy of POTM! :bashhead: so much more talent on the forum than in my thread... :redface: thanks, though...your high praise is humbling.
GMT!!>>hey, mate! :wave: glad to see you stopping by! i am happy to finally have a female Black Domina as well!! she is definitely the 'runt of the litter', though... :confused: oh well, its all about quality over here, so thats just fine! :yummy: :canabis: hehehe
Big D!!>>ahhh...just what i needed to hear!...thank you!!! :jump: glad you could pop in to see my little garden. :wave:
Mr GreenJeans!!!>>hey old pal, howzit??!!...hehehe beep beep indeed! you sure deserve a victory lap after your last haul!! thanks for the kudos, sir! stop back, the Blue Thunders are getting BLUE...imagine that! :muahaha:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

some pictures...
Blue Thunder...does the blue show as much here as in person??

Orange Skunk x Chronic (Gamera)...

Wonder 99 (Rez)...

Bogbubble (BOG)...

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That Blue Thunder is looking deadly....very frosty buds!! Nice work sleepy :wave:

:lurk:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey sleepy! Really looking good in there!
I found a picture I am not sure if it is oaxacan but it is a pure mexican sativa I think@ about 50 of the 90 days in flower. It was some dynamite smoke! And as you can see no trichs.

Looks a little different than yours!

Peace, Big D

Sleepy

Veteran
a few quick shots...

a few quick shots...

sorry about the HPS yellow...
-VT-!!>>thanks a lot!! i appreciate the encouragement!
Big D!! :jump:>>yes, i see the resemblance! thanks, i guess i needed some reassurance...everything else is soo frostee at this point!...hehehe i was getting a bit worried, but the 2 oaxacans have started to frost up a bit in the last few daze...nothing to worry about! cool...i am anxious to try these, too...thannk you for posting!!

i just took a few pix...
blue thunder

oaxacan sativa

orange skunk x chronic

more of the blue thunder, getting bluer each day...

bogglegum

wonder99

one more of the blue-est of the 3 blue thunder gals...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man O Man do those look tasty and glad to see BOG'S gear running proud. I know he would be and that means a lot.

Thanks For Sharing
Mr.Wags

G

Oh yeah Sleepy. I was just surprised to see his gear in your grow knowing he's been gone so long. I've still got 6 grape punch seeds left that I haven't touched. They'll be showing their face soon though. I'm a big fan of BOG, very glad to see you working his stuff! :yes:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:woohoo: Another Sleepy thread!

Always chalk full of great pics and buds :lurk:

That oaxacan sativa is really something special...yet all the buds look more than tasty enough to smoke :joint:

Always inspired by your garden Sleepy :bow: Great work my friend :smile:

dwtc

WOW is all i can say. SLEEPY you deff got youreself a sweet garden my friend.

stay safe and well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dwtc

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
wooo that blue thunder sure does look tasty Sleepy :joint:

I really enjoy seeing strains with a nice blue hue :D love the pictures and i will be back by to say hello when i can :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, the colors!

wow, the colors!

InNvBoarder!!>>hehehe...thanls...doing the evaluations are not my strong point...i'll see what i can do...
HerbGlaze!!>>thank you!! glad you could peek in!
mrwags!!!>>hey WAGS!!! :wave: howzit?!?!?! wow, great to see you in my humble show...i have the seeds, might as well grow them...so far, i have been very happy with the other 2 BOG starins i grew...this one looks like a 'winner' as well.
Stoned2Death!!>>yeah, baby...you will do a bang up job with the Grape Punch...its a knockout!! :bashhead: hehehe
TML16!!>>well thank you very much!!...i never thought i would have the capacity to inspire anyone! :muahaha: hehehe
dwtc!!>>hey man, thanks!!
DimeBag65!!>>well, sir, if you like colors...just look at these!! VVVVV
just a couple shots...then the batteries died!

peace, amigos! :rasta:

Sleepy

Veteran
tap tap tap...is this thing on??

tap tap tap...is this thing on??

well, they are sure looking good lately. with the exception of some leaf-tip burn, and one of the 2 Oaxacan Sativas suffering from some pH problems, i think we might just harvest some buds in the near future! :muahaha:

Blue Thunders...

a lower bud...

Oaxacan Sativa (the healty one)...

Wonder99...getting frostee!

Bogbubble...

Orange Skunk x Chronic...looking mighty fiine!

...y'all come back now, hear?! :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful plants Sleepy. thanks so much for your willingness to share with us all :)