What's new

Sleepy Hurts A Few...(Now With Buds!)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Damn Sleepy I just noticed this new thread of your's. I didn't have time to read it, but I'll stop in later and catch up. The plants look stellar k+++, grabbing my seat.

B/R

Bonzo

Veteran
Beautifull Sleepy in every way, just geys better every run, my utmost respect to you my brotha.

peace and love,

bonz :wave:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
S - I called that lavender pheno of the BT Blue Suede when I grew them out, lovely sativa and smoke. Reefs blue sats are fine mind meds, looks like you are having fun, good on ya.
H

Anima

Heya Sleepy!!! :wave:
Those blue thunders are putting on a show for sure!
Thanks for putting up those shots for all of us to oogle!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hello sleepy love the colors looks nice and tasty to me :) Keep up the good work!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sleepy :wave:
You must be runnin a Phat Pharm - cuz all ur gals are lookin - well you know - PHAT :laughing: 2 :yes: on that "Maroon Thunder" - wow, gorgeous color! I'm with Babba - thanks for taking the time to show us your stuff!!! :canabis::rasta:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Sleepy
Howzit brother..?? hope all is well thanx for sharing yer garden pix much beauty in there brother.. That Orange skunk x chronic sounds tastey.. bbl to peep so more girls.. peace..

sack

Sleepy

Veteran
updating...a few are getting close...

updating...a few are getting close...

cough_cough_eer!!>>hellooo, anita!!...thanks for stopping back to check on me!!
Babbabud!!>>thank, babba! i hope things are ok out there...say "hi" to the family.
InNvBoarder!!>>thanks!!...wait until you see the new pix! :muahaha:
Black Ra1n!!>>wow, quite a compliment! thank you!! i have been lurking your thread for a while...damn, you got the skillz!
Bonzo!!!>>hey, man...thanks!! your encouragement is always appreciated!
Haps!!>>yessir!! blue suede buds!! sounds accurate!...good of you to post!!
teddybud!!>>thanks!
Anima!!>>you are quite welcome...i'm glad you like-ee!
blazeoneup!!>>damn, blaze...i was reading your thread last nite...wow...quite a haul!! :canabis: :respect: :respect:
Mr GreenJeans!!>>>hehehe...you've been hanging out with pack'n too much!!...thank you, sir!
sackoweed!!!>>HOWZIT!!??...hehehe good to see you!! thanks!

======================================================

well, i think the black comina, bogbubbles and the wonder99 should be done soon...the rest seem ok...
some pix...
Black Domina...

oaxacan sativa (the heathy one)///

blue suede...

from gamera...

Last edited:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Wow Sleepy your killing it dude!!!!

Your garden is looking awsome buddy:headbange lots of great strains and there looking AAA keep it up man i got this place tagged now. peace.

-N.Kron:rasta:

Rellikbuzz

Awesome work, Sleepy! Your Blue Thunders (especially that purple one) are just lookin' killer, bro. I loved the smoke. So smooth it's like smoking velvet and I loved the buzz. Not a bad yielder either. I'll be anxious to hear how they all smoke. You should be in for some serious cranial rearrangment with that Black Domina!

RB

Sleepy

Veteran
took a few pix last night...

took a few pix last night...

InNvBoarder!>>hey thanks!
NorthernKronic!>>wow, i didn't think i was doing all that well... :muahaha: hehehe thank you!!
Rellikbuzz!!>>hey buddy!! :wave: ...yeah i am anxious to try these as well!
Connoisseur300!!>>thanks for popping in on my l'il show...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
some pix...
Wonder99...

Blue
thunder (suede)...

from Gamera...this thing is like one big bud from tip to tail!

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Can't wait to hear that Blue Thunder smoke report....she's the star of the show from my perspective....looks lovely....they all do bro...amazing what you do with so many strains :yes:

Thanks for the update! :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Sleepy said:
Oaxacan Sativa...
i like this picture...

WOW - me too! Makes me wanna roll up a spicy blunt... :rasta: You've got some serious yield in your grow this run Sleepy - hope you have a spare fiskars!

Sleepy

Veteran
TIMBERRRR...and a quick update.

TIMBERRRR...and a quick update.

-VT-!!>>hey thanks!...your positive feedback and encouragement makes it worth the effort...that, and harvesting primo stash!!hehehe :muahaha:
Mr GreenJeans!!>>hey now!! ...thanks, MGJ!!!...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i have started to chop the ladies...will get some pix up later...

the Black Domina, one Bleu Thunder, and both Bogbubble are hanging... :headbange .

>>first impressions...the Black Domina is a short, stout plant, and did not really do much...compared to the others i grew this round...i am considering not re-vegging...
>>one bogbulbble produced nice tight buds, the other is a bit fluffy...good tumbler fodder! hehehe :muahaha:

see you soon! :wave:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how could i miss this :confused:...
gladd its still page four :biglaugh:...nice thread sleepy and i'm loving the pics :yes:
got it tagged :wave: