What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk One could it be done.

acespicoli

I wonder if anyone here has this in seed or clone?

Tom Hill - Deep Chunk
This unique broadleaf from Afghanistan was introduced to Northern California in the latter part of the 1970's. A fast flowering plant with thick stems, short internodes, and excellent resin production of the highest quality. The smoke is thick and full-bodied. Flavors range from skunk to Hashy pine, from grapefruit, to chocolate, to coffee.
Deep Chunk breeds true for many traits and has earned a solid reputation as a valuable tool in many breeding programs.

Type: Pure Indica
Flowering Indoor: 56 days
Harvestin Outdoor: September
Yield: low-average

Limeygreen

Veteran
If you could get a hold of toms north indian that would be a good choice as I heard it is super stinky.

acespicoli

:plant grow:
If you could get a hold of toms north indian that would be a good choice as I heard it is super stinky.

Thanx Limeygreen, Finding anything Tom Hill has proven difficult if I come across it I would defiantely keep it in the library! :)

I checked the listed resources they lack alot of essential landrace building blocks
As well as well preserved heirloom genetics.

It would be nice to have these listed in the botique! :woohoo:

acespicoli

picture.php

Oaxacan Gold IBL I wonder if any of our forum members could source this for the project?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
acespicoli,
Go look at Chimeras forum & check out the "breeders retail" thread.

Chi & associates have Tom Hill beans, however, not Deep Chunk.

acespicoli

acespicoli,
Go look at Chimeras forum & check out the "breeders retail" thread.

Chi & associates have Tom Hill beans, however, not Deep Chunk.

Thanx for the heads up good looking out, I found a couple other strains of interest there also! :woohoo: :)

acespicoli

I wonder if anyone here has this in seed or clone?

Tom Hill - Deep Chunk
This unique broadleaf from Afghanistan was introduced to Northern California in the latter part of the 1970's. A fast flowering plant with thick stems, short internodes, and excellent resin production of the highest quality. The smoke is thick and full-bodied. Flavors range from skunk to Hashy pine, from grapefruit, to chocolate, to coffee.
Deep Chunk breeds true for many traits and has earned a solid reputation as a valuable tool in many breeding programs.

Type: Pure Indica
Flowering Indoor: 56 days
Harvestin Outdoor: September
Yield: low-average

Got this one in seed :woohoo:

acespicoli

I was wondering if a breeder could breed a similar version to the Original nose melting Skunk1, using around the same parental heritage
If breed' with W.O.S Afghani LR- x W.O.S Columbian Gold- x Sensi Mexican sativa -
would it be possible to find that really good selection , Using numbers and a few good years.
I just miss that really smelly skunk in the late 90s i found in a relatives stash labeled Cultivators choice Skunk 1 man if i only knew what i know now...

http://galaxy. phylosbioscience.com/ (copy paste) Skunk #1 Pheno 2 1979

I think its possible to come up with somthing good time will tell?

acespicoli

BTW if anyone was interested the skunk going around here is the RFK skunk from 90-91 if you ever had it that's what the seeds are from. I know we were talking about it earlier in the thread it's one of the parents of sour d ibl. True old school skunk funk.......peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts