What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ya - the wind is picking up - big gusts on my balcony - blowing my stash of spliff roaches around mr.brunch - but the temps are up 8 degrees C on yesterday - so it's not as chilly - It does look like traffic has picked up some - alot of older members returning - and new ones finding the site - so that's good 👍 -
Definitely a lot milder- and looking like the forecast is saying it will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
Good for my gas bill and plants… the ones that spend the day on the windowsill will appreciate it.
Although my favourite season is autumn 🍂 I am very much looking forward to the spring, much easier to clone etc than winter… just stick them in a prop on a window ledge.
Might attempt some bamboo cuttings this year

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Definitely a lot milder- and looking like the forecast is saying it will remain that way for the foreseeable future.
Good for my gas bill and plants… the ones that spend the day on the windowsill will appreciate it.
Although my favourite season is autumn 🍂 I am very much looking forward to the spring, much easier to clone etc than winter… just stick them in a prop on a window ledge.
Might attempt some bamboo cuttings this year
You sit in your shed mr.brunch - and I sit here on my balcony - where I'm waiting for late spring to start some seedlings 🌱 again - but not sure yet of what variety I might grow - more than likely feminised auto flowering plants - since I have had fairly good results with them - these past few years -

- yes it's quite mild today - and even a little warm when directly under the sun 🌞 - can feel the vitamin D entering my face 😀 (ow don't be silly - lol)

- No gas in my house - just electricity - and due to such ridiculously high prices for it - I've not heated my home - or fixed the hot water boiler yet (been 18 months since it went tits-up) - so my energy bill has come down from 3 grand plus per year - to just 999 squid - or around £2.70 per day - a chunk of which is just the standing charge anyway - we still run electric blankets and have a kettle for hot water - a clothes washing machine - plus lots of very warm clothing - so no one is freezing - even on the coldest days/nights - and we all have gym memberships if we want a good hot power shower - jacuzzi - or dry/wet saunas - so every other day I get to have a real good clean-up/shave etc - which is nice -

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
would you really leave, though, even if you had the money? i've been here 30 years now, i'm not sure that i would. i kind of like east Tennessee. go figure...:shucks:

To be honest, probably not… I’ve lived in this town all my life. I would just like to be allowed to grow enough weed legally to be self sufficient.
Like many on here I guess. :tiphat:

I haven't been In the Shed for a while and I saw this exchange and it got me thinking. Would I?

Now, at almost 70, the question becomes moot because all of the wants start to move aside and the needs rise to the surface. And the needs? Doctors. Hospitals. MRIs. CT scans. Surgeons. . . . well . . . you get the drift. :oops:

mr.brunch

Veteran
morning all
Hope everyone is well, January is nearly out of the way…. One step closer to getting down the garden without it being a mudbath.
Our little jack Russell has had enough of the rain, and I know how he feels.., it’s his birthday at the weekend 12 years old but it’s not slowed him down much. Got him loads of treats and balloons (he goes crazy for balloons) and mrs b is making him a dogs cake so he’ll be very hyper

mr.brunch

Veteran
Russell are neat dogs, but many of them need a valium or two...
You are quite correct sir… ours was a rescue pup when we got him, 2 months old.
As a result, even 12 years later he still thinks mrs b is his mother and gets incredibly jealous of anyone being close to her- even me! She pretended to talk to the tape measure yesterday and he went spare 🤣🤣

mr.brunch

Veteran
Took down half of one of my plants this morning- where it was topped it had formed two almost identical plants on top. So as it’s about a week early I just trimmed and hung one side- should save me buying any more smoke until the rest are done 👍

mr.brunch

Veteran
Windy 🌬️
So glad I have this old shed or smoking this joint would be hard work- memories coming back of times in my early teens with a group of us trying to shelter each others spliff from the wind 😂
Time to take down the last plant in this run this morning… my back is not looking forward to it but she’s got to go, more than ready and I have some plants that need the buckets and tent (3x critical jack and 1x gorilla cake)
They’ve been topped twice and are currently in 3L pots so they’re itching to expand
:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Was planning to repot this morning, but the pain is too much so I’ve just dosed up on painkillers and having a joint with coffee to see if that helps.
Got a few 2mg Valium in the cupboard for emergencies but I’d rather not use them if I don’t have to
Fingers crossed 🤞 as these things are begging to be repotted

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Just starting another . . . Mack & Crack fems from Seedstocker.

tails.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
Both of these seeds have Vigor (with a capital V . . . ;) ). They were splitting with white tails showing after a soak of <24 hours!
Excellent, always nice when they’ve got some fizz.

I’ve got the buckets scrubbed and bleached ready, and I’ll repot mine when little miss b is asleep 💤
She came home from school and had an explosive meltdown… but she managed to keep it inside all the way home in the taxi.
She can’t handle other kids arguing or shouting at each other, it messes with her bad.
Calm now though 👍

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sorry to hear you're in pain mate, Zapain aren't bad, not sure what you use, but they should be easy enough to get prescribed if needed.
Gorilla cake sounds nice, always good to start something new.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sorry to hear you're in pain mate, Zapain aren't bad, not sure what you use, but they should be easy enough to get prescribed if needed.
Gorilla cake sounds nice, always good to start something new.
They’ve prescribed cocodamol 30/500 which I take with ibuprofen…. Sometimes they take the edge off but other times nothing
Hospital appointment can’t come soon enough

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Oh I've had them, they are shit. Although to be fair mine weren't that strong I don't think. The Zapain are also 30/500, which as you said, takes the edge off, esp if you don't wait the four hours you're supposed to. Nothing worse than sitting around in pain. Wishing you the best man.

mr.brunch

Veteran
#️⃣ I’m sure when I started smoking I would have assumed a “hash tag” was one of the stamps on a 9 bar of gold seal.
How things change.

I tried to explain to little miss b the other day that as I grew up pre- mobile phones/text messaging etc that “LOL” used to be something you wrote on a birthday card envelope meaning “lots of love” and she thought that was funny.

Latest posts

Latest posts