What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

MarineOne

Thanks Tim for that time info, I am on a mission to get stronger more than ever so I document every thing now, whereas in the past I didn't bother. I've been 33 + years as a spinal cord impaired fucker. Wake up every hour at sleep time, sciatica and lo back pain due to weak lower abs.

@MrBrunch,sorry to hijack your thread, should we start a new thread about this?
That is me too, it down right sucs , praying it works for you.

MarineOne

I’m really interested on what really works… I don’t wanna buying the snake oil so I’m very eager to see what happens with you guys. I’m having a procedure done on my lower back on Tuesday and I know the relief it will bring me.
Are you getting the nerves burned, I hear that they grow back, but a year or two of relief is worth a day in surgery . Good Luck Partner

MarineOne

Morning all, sorry I got excited to read that the shrooms may be helping some here. and have to ask. Do any of these mushrooms have any effects on the heart or heartrate? I have had extra heart beats in the past controlled by meds now, but not AFIB? Im afraid to take them.

Timj

Morning all, sorry I got excited to read that the shrooms may be helping some here. and have to ask. Do any of these mushrooms have any effects on the heart or heartrate? I have had extra heart beats in the past controlled by meds now, but not AFIB? Im afraid to take them.
This blend should not have any adverse affects on your heart or the meds you take for it. I also take blood pressure meds. I'd steer clear of any blends with Changa "Inonotus obliquus" in it as it can lower your blood pressure.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have been mentoring a young troubled girl after school for a few years. They need truth, understanding, patience, and to know they have people on their side. The schools and doctors think they need meds.
Absolutely correct… it’s not a problem that usually requires medication , just a little extra help.
Life can be hard enough for adults sometimes, yet kids are expected to “just get on with it” or get given tablets they don’t need.
A recent study in prisons in the uk found around 70% of inmates had underlying ASD or Aspergers … with no help or understanding they kick back and are then seen as naughty, which they then believe themselves.

The times I’ve heard “we didn’t get any help when we were young” and I think 🤔 so you want your kid to suffer just because you did?!
Unreal.

mr.brunch

Veteran
On a completely different subject, I thought I’d drop in a link for my new grow… not done a diary for a couple of months after all.
Only early days atm, but they’re critical jack x3 and gorilla cake x1 from seeds mafia- hoping for a yielder.
My current grow is some unnamed stinking clones from a friend, got around 4 weeks left… so the new ones are hitchhiking in the tent all night under the LED then on the window cill all day.

:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Much colder weather today- it’s been so mild all autumn and winter so when it drops to normal, it’s noticeable.
Lovely and sunny though, mrs b has been feeding the squirrels 🐿️ this morning … there’s 5 living in the tree down the garden, 3 are babies from last year
IMG_3279.jpeg

mr.brunch

Veteran
i coddle my tree rats too...;)
I love seeing them running about the garden- although our little old jack Russell doesn’t appreciate them much…. I keep telling him, you’ll never catch them but he doesn’t listen.
Needless to say the squirrels get fed when he’s indoors.
At the moment I can hear him snuffling and growling whilst he’s running around the garden searching for foxes, as they’ve been screaming loud tonight… he really doesn’t like them.
Still good and cold here, but I’ll finish this joint then go and attempt watering the plants

Good evening to all :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just got a little bit of weed in.
My guy has been selling the cali weed lately…. Always has a good selection and while he usually charges £50 an eighth, he has been letting me have it for “normal weed” prices (£30)
The normal weed is usually amnesia, lemon haze or stardog.
Although I’ve been trying different bits I think I surprised him today because I told him I prefer the ammy or lemon haze 🤣
It’s a much nicer high in my opinion…. The others seem to be all smell and taste over effects… as my granddad used to say “all mouth and no trousers” ie not much of a punch to them, despite the impressive thc numbers

Maybe it’s just me.

mr.brunch

Veteran
would you really leave, though, even if you had the money? i've been here 30 years now, i'm not sure that i would. i kind of like east Tennessee. go figure...:shucks:
To be honest, probably not… I’ve lived in this town all my life. I would just like to be allowed to grow enough weed legally to be self sufficient.
Like many on here I guess. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Another storm ☔️ coming in this evening… winds are up already, although I think we’re missing the worst of it in my area. 55-60 mph wind gusts is enough for me to worry about the fences 🧐

On a completely different note, I’d just like to say that it’s nice to see icmag a lot busier of late… I’m assuming the revamp has helped ( although it was always the best weed site around) but thanks to @Gypsy Nirvana and the crew for making it happen- i prefer browsing/ replying on here to anywhere else.
Onwards and upwards for 2024 🥳

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ya - the wind is picking up - big gusts on my balcony - blowing my stash of spliff roaches around mr.brunch - but the temps are up 8 degrees C on yesterday - so it's not as chilly - It does look like traffic has picked up some - alot of older members returning - and new ones finding the site - so that's good 👍 -

Latest posts

Latest posts