What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
I got serious about making hash this year. I got a Bubble washing machine and I have 2 sets of bags. And I learned how to dry it properly. Zamaldelica, Malawi, Zkittlez, Pink Kush, Ayahuasca, Blueberry . . . choice is a wonderful thing. :rasta:
Nice… I only grow enough to make my own once every few crops, but lately a friend has been giving me his trim to turn into hash for him, and I get half.
Now a washing machine would save me a lot of drilling….:unsure::unsure:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I don't know where you are in the world, but they sell for just under $200 CDN. Then you need a set of bags. That's another $70 for a full set of all mesh 220, 190, 160, 120, 90, 73 45 and 25. There are combo deals to save money. Now, I only use 220, 160, 45, 25. Everyone starts off the same way using all the bags but washing them is a POS. And if you are like me, you will end up mixing your sifts together in the end anyway - except for the 25u, which is the sludge that still gets you high but I usually keep it separate. Last but not least you need some 25u blot clothes and a microplaner and a cookie sheet. So adding it all up, under $300 gets you everything you need to go crazy bubbling. The finished product will be granular. You can smoke it as is or press it for a convention lump or add heat and pressure to make Frenchie style balls of goodness.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I’d forgotten all about this thread
8 years old , but the shed is still standing proud
Baby girl is now 9, stepson nearly 21 and just got his own place. Got them both together here tonight for some pre Christmas cheer, I’ve just sneaked out for a doob.
Hopefully everyone is well and happy, maybe with a fat joint, drink or whatever your poison is…
Happy Christmas 🎄

mr.brunch

Veteran
Happy Christmas my friends, good to see you still around- it’s been a little quiet on the forum lately …. Hope you have a good day, I’m having a little opg x headbanger joint after the first round of present opening
Turkey going in the oven soon, going to attempt the veg underneath and water in the tray method… fingers crossed 🤞
All the best

moose eater

Merry Christmas, mr. brunch and everyone. It's in the expectations.

One blend or another from my numerous chunks of auto-sieved, pressed hash, makes things a bit less serious.

On to chopping veggies and grating various cheeses for our sea scallops, Patagonia extra large shrimp, and veggies in 4-cheese sauce over chick pea flour rotini pasta for Christmas around the bon fire with our older son at about 1:00 P.M. AkST

moose eater

It was quite rich and incredible, but at the end of food prep, I had to go rescue the bonfire from my wife's and older son's failing efforts. Never got above -20 f., but the beer, food, fire, coals, and family were quite warming.

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpg
    IMG_0474.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0476.jpg
    IMG_0476.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0481.jpg
    IMG_0481.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0486.jpg
    IMG_0486.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 23

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I find that whenever there is a group around a fire, there is usually one firebug who takes over. They will poke it and feed it and rebuild it and they get very possessive if anybody else touches it. That person is never me. I just don't have the feel. When we were camping in Kruger, I had to start a wood fire every night to cook our meat. Yeah, there was always a stove inside that I could have used but when you're in the bush, it felt far more manly to fire up a braai. White fire starter cubes saved us from starving on all 3 trips.

Latest posts

Latest posts