What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
casa lookin real nice sirsmoke...that screen is full as a mf bro :respect:
hehehe hell yea bro,you know i know what it is to be puttin in work and enjoyin the labor...peace-T-

hazy

Veteran
beautiful healthy plants. I was just wondering how the roots looked on you recent chop. Curious, because you water twice daily. I suppose on a timer. How long, how saturated, do you have runoff and is it enough to drain back to the res? I just chopped a nice plant but it was below it's potential, and the roots really didn't even go into the bottom half of the pot(3 gal). I was thinking maybe I should cut back watering which i do daily for the most part.

I

idoreallytry

hey bro u asked me about the MVTF well none of the pics u posted looked like mine it had the wispy hairs like the one strain u posted, but mine was really colorful,,,pinks and blues very nice, and it was not near as frosty as any of the plants u posted,,,urs all look better,imo...everyhting looks topnotch,,,peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
tona- thanks man it is full as can be really

hazy- IMO in coco smaller containers do exceptionally well. if finishing in veg container as long as not fully root bound will be fine... i did have roots in the bottom, but was not nearly rootbound. i pull the same weight out of 5x5 white containers as i did the last 3gal containers.... pretty shitty if ya ask me. they were not rootbound in the veg pots and i potted them up anyway and it didnt really help and i think caused excess stretch. long story short, IMO only flower coco plants that are well established in the finishing containers, other wise not worth the cost of the medium.
i think if i was in ur situation i would make sure to veg well in flowering container. try 2gal or less. 3 gal is gonna make a big plant for your space i think if ya let establish. some of my 3 gal plants are nearly as tall as me at times if untrained.
those 5"x5" white containers or at lowes they sell 1 gal round pots for like 89cents that are nearly same volume have produced the best results for me in coco. in soil, 3 gal and up is great for the yeaild i am after(2plusozper), and when i go hydro i plan on the UC system. less n bigger is my goal and draining my system vs disposing all the spent medium in always a risky fashion would be a nice change
oh i am ranting
i do get runoff but very lil and i do not rec it... not worth the trouble IMO.

IDO- hey really cause i though they looked almost identical, except for the coloring... and it was grown by majPH not me in the pics i have not ran it yet so we have not seen what i can do with it... his room is really hot compared to yours. mine is closer to temp range of u. and i feed totally different and grow totally differently from start to finish and curing than he does in just about every way except strains lol. u will see the differance when i run it i bet. thanks for the compliment though man!

BR- it is coming soon these girls seem to be ahead of the last group developement wise in same time frame. i cant wait to move and do the beta and the m40 along with 2 others from another friend. got all my equipment just need to move

NK- quite white itself huh thanks man

DocDog- here some mo brotha!:joint:

few different angles of the GUNK or norcal goo x deep chunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a look at the future troops- 2 trays hope most make it! dont need them all but hoping for near 100% so i can pick n choose best of best and group scragglers together of trash em.
picture.php

picture.php

moms n such
picture.php

flower day 14 end of week 2.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well thats all folks til next week. new dry strain pics and update then-:joint:

I

idoreallytry

will u put the pics u think they look alike beside one another so i can see the wispy hair pic was close i want to see what u do if u don't mind,,,peace brother

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nugs looking super frosty and the clones look healthy mate - and everything inbetween is kicking!
cheers
V.

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
SirSmokalot nice job on that gooey deep chunk gots some sweet colors loving the purple looks like you have got a hella good set up going keep up the good work and the sweet ass pic peace brotha:respect::wave:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
IDo- yup when i get a moment. n what i meant about what i can do is a bet i get colors outta her like urs had. maj thought they looked the same too.

Vegan-
jack-
cali-
verdant-
MrBig- thanks all you guys for the kind words and company in the casa!:joint:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
them nugz look great bro....super frosty.
impressive as always yo
peace-T-

E

easyrasta

looking mighty nice in there bro.
love the rooting in the coco, never works for me dont know why
peace
Ez

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Damn Sir,

Things are looking great man. I would love to be able to take that many clones at a time and just pick out the cream of the crop.. I've just started taking clones as large as I can get them, and then just sticking them directly into 4.5" nursery pots and letting em sit.. Seems to be working well and really gets them big fast..

Gunk is looking nice as well.. Oh, can you give me a rundown on how u were/are using the dry koolbloom. I started at 1/2 strength at the beginning of week 4 and things are looking good. I was going to go to full strength around end of week 5 beginning of week 6.. What are your thoughts?

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hey there brothers! thanks for checkin out the thread

easy- i guess it is a pain for some. leaves me confused as i just keep tray wet and bam roots appear.

robot- hey man thanks, the light is normally around 2 ft minimum otherwise i get light bleach with the horti eye everytime if closer and currently about 18-24 inches depending on stretch on some.... on another note, a hood may help with the light diffusion compared to these cool tubes(horrable footprint) creating a larger more useful sweet spot. then 18 inches is a bit safer i think. anything over 18 is fine though otherwise you run into heat and lightbleach. moveing the air solves heat somewhat only distance can stop bleaching

NK-hopefully most are strong and i dont have to trash to many, but it is nice to give options i always feel. plus a few rooted extras for a few good friends is always nice and i know some friends on here are missing some strains that once had and lost. my turn to pay some forward...the koolbloom hmm
week 1- optional 1/4 strength as a motivator for budset(use 1 time as handwater). i say optional because some longer running or lighter feeding strains do not like it, and can lock out a bit from to much P. in my room chem4 and r66 do not like week 1 motivator but get it anyway . followed by a plain water for me next day(but in coco)
week4- 1/2 strength
week5- 3/4 strength- cut down ppm to 800 or less IMO
week6- full strength-cut down ppm to 600 or less IMO
from here out cut down food to 600ppm or less and til flush and 2plus weeks flush in dirt IMO
for a sativa, adjust weeks to the appropriate time line and remove motivatorIMO
also in soil, i only gave 1 time for each week.
in coco i mix it in weekly res and gets some each day, slightly more diluted each time as res is topped off with plain ro-
my methods are still getting fine tuned for each meduim, but this works well i promise.
still to date my best results are super mixed amended soils with floranova bloom, calmag and koolbloom as far as weight goes and smoke was so sweet and stellar. i basically plain watered except for like 1 feeding a week with like 1/2 - 3/4 strength floranova and cal mag til boosters came into play and i used like i described to you- when you get a chance try that FN man it craps all over PBP. i used PBP for a long time and wont go back i dont feel. although i still have some to finish up hehe

some pics for my homies
decap
aqua flakes crop

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sir

Latest posts

Latest posts