What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

I

idoreallytry

wow i wish i would have started the gunk this round but i thought i had lost it so i started hte angels breath but i found the gunk two days later,,,urs is amazing love the looks of it,,,peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
picture.php

replies tomorrow.... this was fun to make

SirSmokalot

Veteran
INB- word

Jack - :nanana:

Hydro- dont understand the ? 100%, but i think you mean the H&G coco A+B vs. the H&G Aqua Flakes A+B- both are rockin out very well. the AF seems to be a bit frostier, while the coco side seems to have a bit more size. nearly fed identically, lil mods here n there. not 100% fair comparison this time, as veg time varied on the left side and the right had a hell of a veg to establish those containers for like 2 weeks. the left side was transplanted into the final containers n flipped= more stretch n= lil less yeild also some were rootbound in beer cups of soil , while others root bound in 1.75L containers of coco. will take pics to show what i mean in size n development between 2 same strain diff veg conditions. all that resin, strain doesnt hurt, but as you can see i get most of them to do it pretty well regardless. IMO all about the proper nutrient profile for each stage, and great timing with the supplements. these last 4 harvests have out done all others b4 n i have never fed so light in my life, nor have i spent so lil time in the room. i change my PH as the plants require diff uptake, a lil tip from mo buds that i see sound logic in.... thats all i guess i did. i always think ahead nvr mixn nutes blindly. got weed like this with flora nova, flora series 3part, both H&G af n coco. used same approach to nutrition n got awesome results with all. if i handwatered i would prob go Flora Nova Bloom, n in systems i love the H&G dont matter what one. 3 part is cool, but i did more fine tuning than is needed i think with the ratios of this n that. H&G is a bit more simple.
on another note ur Blackberry looks amazing and looks to have a shot at BLING BLING leaves.... great job there. even if urs aint as frosty, its still the BOmb brother from where i sit

Briguy- thanks bro:joint:

Whadeezlrg- thanks man its how i feel too

Herman- to kind, it should give up 2 per light i am assuming. i would like to see a jump in yeild, but not priority as the improving quality is what i am after. yeilds will fall in line when i pick 1 strain per light or table. thats when i will chase goals with final numbers and can tune feeding to a strain instead of all getting the same and same run time. current grows not ideal, but work for now to learn new foods n strains likes n dislikes.

Tona thanks so much my brotha! ah i know you got snow plow at your crib come harvest time! any tips for the curious T? always welcome to chime in n lay down some law brother!

Ido- hope you find one of these... this was from the original cross. you have F2s right.... happy hunting as they express the most phenotypes!

well gonna start the chop today. lack of time n hands will lead to 2 days of this per side. gonna get the shack first, as they def done week ago n the least dense so take while still fairly wet to slow the hang dry. others can dry out a bit in containers over night n aid to speed the dry time on the rock hard buds( no joke) these buds will fuck you up if somehow one was thrown at you. leave a goose egg lol i can tell there are gonna be many 7-14 g tops after i clip them down to resonable nugs instead of spears
fans are yellow as the sun now so lets get to it. planned on 63 but 57-58 gonna be fine all flushed out already.......

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
your gonna have to school me on the drip setup one of these days when i dont have to type on the wii what was the cost to build?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL thanks for the props bro :smoke:
you know me homie,ill answer any question you have if i can....you seem to be puttin the mack hand down real proper already though yo.
peace-T-

I

idoreallytry

nice Sir yeah the Gunk looks great and the breakdown on the H&G is about right i think i noticed the samething,,,i handwater with floranova and when i was using a driper i was using the aqua flakes and coco,,,peace bro

SirSmokalot

Veteran
whadeezlrg-very cheap, depending on pump n res... mine was about 50 buck including the pump. check my boy INB he has an even cheaper drip setup. my timer alone was 100 but can use a much cheaper one to get job done, walmart $10 digi timer is fine

tona-:joint: thanks brother T

hazy- thanks hazy colored by hand lol seriously though on my iphone there is an app that lets me color what i want in pics using my fingertips and zoom for all the lil details. that took me 30 min for that one

karma- thank you brother very kind of you! i am just trying to have fun!

Ido- good to know i am not nuts lol
i owuld love to do another side by side now that i know what water usage is and can time flush days better n mix next weeks food on time every time. i was close this grow, but winged it 2 days here and there til was empty.... af a bit frostier, but coco is bigger, and still extremely frosty... so far champion IMO need another go to be sure........ with more strict work ethic:joint:

well here are some pics. i chopped all the shacks and the white last night. gunk decaps pc n c4s come down in hours. i have a 10 ft rope full of branches in my office now stinkin to high hell. gotta build a drying box for the new crib... this is gettin old hangin shit all over lol

flushed
picture.php

c4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

decap
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cant get much more flushed all fans dead lol
picture.php

SS
picture.php

the Gunk Tops
picture.php

picture.php

white
picture.php

PollenChuck
picture.php

well maybe a few more pics tonight b4 the rest come down... 8 left wish me luck!
gotta go get stoned and visit maj i am bored to death today.....
Sir:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
SSA, I can only say that you will use your 5gal bags once on your pop corn bud before ordering the 32 or 20's depending. There is no way you would ever be able to hash up those leaves in 5gal bags even if you worked 24/7 :yoinks:

Peace, :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
HS- i know 5 gal was not enough but on a budget son! plus they are untested brand so trial run here thats all. 32 is in my future for sure!
funny thing is that there isnt any popcorn really. the white has maybe 3 g worth and the gunk the same. all others buds are over a g i bet.
i have some old popcorn that is getting ran.
i see over 4z 0f bubble in my future at least lookin at my stash of trim shake n popcorn. i am happy bout thought of that
ordered a week ago and stillnot here yet that kinda bugs me

on another note i am done chopping!!!
now waiting to fine trim in a few days yayyyyyyy

greents

Is that white related to raskal at all? Have a favorite? They all look so frosty

That gunk is awesome, what form is it floating around in, seed or clone only? Is the norcal goo in it an afghan goo?

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Green- thanks for poppin in.
decap is my favorite
not sure what white is related to, but it is clone only. was supposed to be private use, but got out to the community friend by friend
gunk was gifted in seed form(original cross) my fam made some F2s. this plant is the origonal stock(cloneonly pheno) and the seeds i have saved.. many gifted out to more fam and friends out there, but not expected to be floatin around...
it is the norcal goo x deep chunk

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Looking great brother

Loving the travelling tric's down the fans

The look flushed to me too bro.