What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!!

VERY NICE!! Im like dieing wantin to eat those suckers! MAD PROPS+++

Deff gettin rep man thats amazing, as well as the room.... full and BIG!!

LOVE IT

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
M@rg- very wasted dude. i made it triple+strength. high tolerance ya know

Hazy- i am a fan of wake and bake, but if i have a lot to do i prefer to wait so i can enjoy it.

Ghosts- right!

Headseed- good idea. it would def have to be a low low one. i stay off of knees. i literally sit and scoot forward, duck under the purp and i am in. i can sit up fine. :joint:

Big- the ribs or the cookies lol. glad your havin fun.

ok friends there is a new lil area to my garden. not much but will be fun. i put the straglers on the side of my house. safe and sound. i worry about wind though. oh well it is just for fun and making use of disposable things. the bottom is cut off(actually top to coco tray i cut) for drainage. layer of rock, then perlite, then recycled soil, bonemeal & blood meal, then leftover soil/ coco mix from when i mixed in the tub for the trees. then more rock to keep good stuff from blowin away. lol the purp is lookin yellow. i havent fed em in 2 weeks. just plain water, sometimes not even PHed. they will come around for sure.

what do yall think.

ok to the nugs
flower day 15. took these right b4 watering
purp

Green

blue

decap

Bam Bam

COCO lasses

well thats it for now. at lights off i need to do a foliar that i missed yesterday, and still finetuning things. i had some problems this week, i will explain later. tired now i want to smoke. and i have an early day tomorrow. i have and appointment with a counciler to go back to school. it has been 4 years since i took a college course. talk about a break lol. been getting bored with life and thatsnever good, so i am looking into drafting/ design. a drafting firm some day would be nice. keep dreamin and i may get there. i used to dream about growing chronic like every day. time to get my mind DANK again lol. peace friends and wish me luck.
SIR :joint:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Dreams do come true my friend. I have a feeling we all use to have dreams of growing great medicine. But some are better than others like you for example. Glad to see you going back to school Sir. I would like to go back to school as well but have no idea of what I would do. Keep up the great growing sir. see you around bro.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks D. thats why i havent gone back. no idea what i wanted. i say go with what you enjoy. makes it easy to do for a long time. well off i go i guess its gonna cost about 20000 a year. i need to see if i can get financial aid or i cant go. peace

SirSmokalot

Veteran
ohyeah and the heat fried up some leaves on the outdoor ones. lol didnt take long. i put a screen in the way of the sun for shade. hopefully that helps for recovery. they looked great hours earlier while they where shaded. we shall see. this may be short lived idea lol

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Whats up Sir...back to school huh!!! Dont fret man, Im goin back to school in a year or so for the first time since HS!!!I never went to college!!!Going to Germany & Chicago to study brewing technology & science...That way I can stop cooking and open a brewery!!!Ahhh, makin beer all day long...fuckin L, sounds like a life to me!!!!Plants look great brother...do u foliar underneath the leaves, or on top as well!!??or both?? Talk later

- Z

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn man i have been thinking of going to school too. I got my AA degree when i was upstate doing a term when i was nineteen. I got out and tried to go back to school and man it is crazy. My mentality was still in the gutter then though so i am thinking if i tried now it would be all gravy. I love reading but havent read a book in years. Most of the reading i do these days is here on ic or marijuana magazines and grow books. Pretty sad. My sister went the school route in life and almost has her phd all done on scholarship though. I always tested higher then her and i even went to G.A.T.E.. I got kicked out though for spitting on someone. Just make sure if you go back to the school life it is the life you want to live. I always sit and wonder too there has to be more then just smoking pot all day it is just so hard to get off my ass to do anything. Good luck talking to the counselor and hope all goes your way.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
random flower shots. lights off 8-16-08

outdoors have nice new growth despite bieng fried up by the sun. actually the big fans were cooked and shriveled. lol but i think the chairs shading helps cause all the new stuff is lookin primo and also the color has strainghted out back to green. a lil food did the trick like i figured.

2 beautiful shoots and a top. GDP

here you can see the fried ones i left on.

damn heat. almost over though. lets hope they survive the remaining summer.

Zues-that sounds truely awesome! best of luck in that journey!

hazy- good advise, but not many other ways i figure. school is expensive.

chubb- older and wiser helps yes. i was over school a few years ago... always planned to finish. i was in gate too. boring as regular classes were. i was well ahead of my peers through most of school, til i stopped caring out of constant boredom. i switched my mind toward girls and experimenting if ya dig. :spank: i feel ya on the readin thing, it is sad to have such a wealth of knowledge and nearly no one to share it with. no credibility in our game except for on here, cause loose lips sink ships. lol best advise on going back to school is do what you love and just go. or else you never will. keep up the trades and study yo ass off for the future. gotta feed shorty yo :joint:

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
very nice Sir...how hot is it by you bro...104 here today, and its like 90 at nite!!!We are sweatin our balls off here!!!! Plants are NOT likin it!!!!
Another quick Q...when foliar feeding with LK, how much do u use, and at what pH!!??

Peace bro, Ill see ya later...

- Z

SirSmokalot

Veteran
105 inthe shade lol 82 right now. thunderstorms all around. with the kahrma i add like 1ml to my sprayer. ph is around 6-7 i dont fuss over ph on foliar. no probs so far. only prob i ever had from foliars is when i used DutchMasters Liquid Light. it fried some bitches and made the others yellow and wrinkley leafed

hazy

Veteran
Sir, those are shaping up to be some fine looking long colas. And a lot of them.

I dig on the expense. You still have to live. I went back to college a few years back and am still paying the loans. Should have went part time for years. :confused:
The sad part is I'm not working anywhere close to what i studied. :asskick:
I only got a couple AA degrees, no big deal, but i was in my in early 40s (late 40s now)and kicked everyone's ass in most of my classes except math. Computer programming(Visual Basic) and Database Admin. Had a 3.98 gpa. Could have never done that in high school. (If it wasn't for a B an C in algebra... :spank: couldn't get that 4.0) A life of reading and study prepares you well for college.
Oh well, just wallpaper now. Seriously, when I went job/career hunting, no one gave a fuck about my schooling, just saw my 20+ years as a tile setter, and would end the interview asking for some free advice on tiling there countertops and baths. But I don't regret it a bit. I got to spend more time with my son than ever, and I learned a lot. Even worked on the campus newspaper putting it on the web, and writing stories/editorials.
Happy ending-- I ended up with the perfect job for a loner stoner like myself, spend most of my workday alone far from anyone and make decent money.

listen to me ramble, btw, drafting sounds kickass, i loved my mechanical drawing class back in HS, should have went that route after HS.

such is life.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Maj}
Core} much respect to you brothers. :joint:
NZj}

Hazy- such is life man. that is whati fear. schooling and a job w/ nothin to do w/ what i went for. but what ever. no one can take your education away eh. its all for piece of mind anyway. a driven drop out can become what ever they desire in our country. all it takes are ideas or personality it seems. lol
i get by on looks lol. :muahaha: and good weed. :laughing:

ok some vegg news.
cloner #2 w/ the strwdzl cuts- TRASHED - some slimey rot happening on the stems, most of them anyway. instead of waiting to see if some made it, in the trash they go. they were moreof a fail safe to keep the DZL alive... some failsafe lol. i think something was stowed awayin the older airstones, and it recultured in the water or something, this is a new prob for me. time for a tear down and bleaching and reassembly w/ new hose and stones. all good now. :joint:
i transplanted the decap and strwdzl moms and 2 other dzls into 2L w/ 100% canna coco. gave em a drenching of 5.8ph 205ppm solution. they look so happy today. a lil droopy in pics right after transn' em.
here are the moms. decap on left dzl on right

aftertrans

closeups of tops
decap

strwdzl

thebluesand purps in thecloner....readyfor coco aswell. gonna let em beef up for a couple moredays

strwdzl to the left i am gifting to INB. it is rooted already. actually someof the roots just fell right off. i got a photo. and the 2 on the right are Bam Bam. rooted as well, just dont like how they are yellowing and buddings lol. may take cuts off of outdoor bam bam.

5 new blues

pollen chucks Major's pheno

that root

current appearance of veg area under 2 42wattcfl

more work to do peace for now
Sir :joint:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
also forgot to mention that i have confused my blue and purp gdps. this had to have happened when potted up. they were marked b4 that. any way, expect different tags on those 2 from here on out. i realized last night while sniffing away at the flowers. oops. they look identical til mid flower then they still look similar but smell is totally different. appearance changes by 5 weeks. that is when the purp starts it metamorphasis. and there is no confusing once buds start to swell

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
I bet it smells great in there :yummy:

You guys sure do drink alot of Mountain Dew down there :biglaugh:
I do love the 2L bottles, they make great vegging pots.

Good luck keepin cool...perfect time to visit Canada :wink:

Awesome garden bro :lurk:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
TML16 said:
I bet it smells great in there :yummy:

You guys sure do drink alot of Mountain Dew down there :biglaugh:
I do love the 2L bottles, they make great vegging pots.

Good luck keepin cool...perfect time to visit Canada :wink:

Awesome garden bro :lurk:
thats funny i got them from maj.pothead. lol he loves the stuff. i dont drink it often. i never even buy 2L, thankfully maj never stops buying them. he is good for about 400 green bottles a yr. Actually stop by later we are gonna auction off last years haul. green bottle bonanza. :jump: J/K he needs em for all his million strains hes got. lol if i had the money i would have gone with the white 6 inchers, but @ $3-5+ a piece thats a lot of dough. cheap fun alternative. thanks for watchin as always bro

MoneyMike- what up homie. thats right :joint:

mm mm :joint: