What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
See that...all it takes is a little positive thinkin and some good stoner vibes & those girls are back in action!!!Very happy for yaa bro...Peace

- Z

ps - can you believe this stupid shit with MajPH & LouGrew and that dumass DrBud!!??What a crock

- Z

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
damn chub, looks like i caught mine a lil earlier than you did your big gal. mine were not supposed to need water for another day, but the heat dried them up to a crisp. i cant believe how well they did recover.

YWI- tulips cant hold a candle to out MJ dog. its all about those vibes man. kahrma is a real thing i believe. i loved those things for a long time, its the least they could do is give a man a second chance to pull somethin from them.

Zeus- i was very lucky boss. that purple doesnt even look like anything happend since i thinned it out. just a lil lighter in color and thinned out now. that whole thing over in DRbud room and LOU room is gay. LOU obviuosly tried to compliment the guy and give a lil REAL DEAL advise. to say someone is pullin 2-4 gpw off of 14 42wcfls and have peeps believe that it is a real dry weight... well that is a thread for the newbs. i saw his entire thread and his one bigger crappy plant he keeps flashin. that shit shank up to niothin i bet. it looks airy in the photo to me. all i have to say is that in a 20oz soda bottle w/ top off, in soil, under cfls, 2-4 gpw is not possable for a dry weight. i have harvested to many times to believe that BS. i grow under 1ks under 12 inches away usually and i dont think i have ever got 1gpw. thats with healthy ass plants from start to finish, properly fed and with the top of the line nutes and equipment and ideal envirnment. if i dropped to 1 strain i would get that or close, but 2-4 is outta this world. here is DRbud in short BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS. that explains that. i will stay out of his area though. not my nature to worry about other peoples BS that others fall into. the newbs that keep chimin in over there will learn in time. LOU is the man. LOU GREW the man himself was only trying to help and that whiney lil Biotch ran to get him in trouble. LOU you are respected in here all day Brother.

Sir (haters ball nominee for 2008) lol

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Shit i just shoot for a pound per 1k. Maybe a lil more if im lucky and im usually not lucky cause i smoke too much and forget about shit. LOL I am gonna do a nice sog grow soon though. My buddy has a 3x3 tray he isnt using calling my name.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omfg...i leave for a few days and this is what happens?? :nono:
i'm sorry to hear this shitty news my friend :yoinks:...
did they all bounce back or not??

and about the DR.....i've almost never ever even seen anyone claim they have pulled over 1.5 gr GPW onhere...and he claims to have 2-4....and i've done some TFL growing myself ...its a outragous claim imho

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Z- :joint:

chub- Right! lol rock that tray bro. i gotz a lil one 2 use iwant to give it a go again. got a pump that works for it now.

Core- yes brotha they all made it one way or another, lol but i lost precious time. at least 2 weeks and also the stress sucks. they will recover now i believe. i am on them hard now.

the lil ones i have arent so lil anymore. very young and some are way big already. so i may put some of the bigger ones in flower along with the big gals. try to make up for the stress. . i have to do something with them though. they are growing so fast in the coco roots shooting out of the 2ltrs spreading into the tray.. i could throw several in though if not all of them in 2 weeks i have some shopping to do, and that sucks cause i am broke. i think i know what to do for cheap.... hmmm i think as i type and smoke. a bulb went off over here. ok b4 i rant let me put some things together and take pics for tomorrow. peace for tonight
Sir :joint:

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just pulled a dried out BFish from 3wk bloom other night...shity happens there brutha Smoke,,least you have more to mess with..or if you need I have a few your welcome to..hehe..keep rollin brah and stay Cool!...
FOE20

hazy

Veteran
So, your liking the coco huh?
I keep saying I'm going to get some. I will soon. And some real nutes.
I was at my desk looking at my beans, trying to decide what to pop, when wifey hands me a pretty blue envelope. Straight to the paper towels bro.

SMP

:bashhead: 2-4 g per watt :bashhead: and using CFL's on top of that :bashhead: Brother I've been growing bigass plants for years and 2 g per watt is my wet dream!!!!!!!!LMAO

Sir I'm glad your ladies made it!!!! :asskick: :spank: Now here's your asskicking from Garlic to make sure you don't do that again :spank: :asskick: :bashhead:

SMP

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apologies for getting here a bit late SirSmokalot. Looks like I'll have to wait for the upcoming flower show, sorry to hear about your AC problems :badday:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on brotha glad they bounced back would be few wks before i could give another decap cut my 2 are still little. i really should make 1 of the 2 i have now a mother plant unsure if bonsai would work for her maybe. lol i would love a whole run with nothing but decapation {pre98bubba coffe pheno} i have, now that would be wicked have like 20-25 in there.

have ya moved the a/c yet ?? ifn not have Jr help ya ya know he will :rasta:

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Foe- yes brotha shit happens once in a while. thats why it suck to only have 6 lol. you know i will holla someday soon, unless you beat me to the punch one day. trying to make sence of what i have here. i think i am there now.

Hazy- i am glad they made it safely. i hope they surface for ya this time. i put a suprise in there. still untested so keep the eye on em.

SMP- yeah totally 2 girls one cup over there! but what can ya do. thanks for the asskicking G i needed it. lets see how i do.

Sammet- thanks man and no apology needed bro.... problem solved mate. no worries any more.

Maj-no worries man, b4 problems i had rooted cuts you know that. i have one i am making a mommy. it is very hard to keep small though, as you know. but possable to make a bonsai. you would need to flower them out every 6 months though lol yes a full room of it would be nice, get a decent yeild in buckets i bet. yes i moved the ac, if you look at the photos you see that.

i have been tryin to post for 2 days now, cant load photos. but the lil ones are gettin big. i made a flood and drain table for them. of the clones the decap is over a ft tall now and most the others are 6-12 inches depending on strain. incredable growth and easy growing in this coco so far. my plans for them are falling apart , they will be flowered with the big ones now and new clones cut for the next run. crazy growth though. soil is def out of the pic except for future moms. maybe one or 2 organic only soil gals occasionally.

Sir :joint:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
So you using those big coco blocks on some kind of drip system? I am always trying to find the easier way to do things and have been looking at how crazy the growth is in coco. On ebay they got these v drip systems that seem reasonably priced. Alright i am off to study coco now.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
i bought canna coco bags. they are nearly 30 bucks each, but worth it i think. i rinsed a small amount to check the ph and ppm of the run off. ph raised slightly and the 6 ppm water came out 54 ppm. that is awesome starting numbers for ppm. so no rinse and plants straight in. i am feeding really really light from here on out til flower. i will prob build a lil dripper mainifold with stuff from lowes. unfortunately i need to start cheap and build a second better one later(i hate doing things 2 times = more work and more money in long run) but i have to go cheap now i am broke as hell bro. i have everything i need to survive and be happy, but i want growing thangs mang. lol. soon man... i need to hustle up some side skrill to pay for this shit.
i am gonna try to upload after dinner, does it work yet?

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hustle hustle man. Shit it seems like i spend more than i make every month. I am gonna have to jump back on the torch this summer for sure. Lots of pipes and bubblers to be made. Shit come to cali and ill teach you to blow glass! Does take a lil investment though.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
chub- dont tease me bro. i never pass an opp to learn a new trade. i have watched several times, but never got the hands dirty. i want a kiln and torch soon. for hobby and side skrill. i know to many smokers and a few shop owners. i want to save and get a nice torch though... i noticed that a torch determines quality and def ability and also time spent blowing. what do you think is a nice starter torch? i would love to learn though and you aren't far.

well friend this suck we cant upload yet...... my lil shits are big now and fill the entire base of the cab with foliage. everything is branching out already. F'n sweet. the big gals have all made it. all of the old or messed up leaves have been removed and all new growth has started. and i still have all the tops in tact... it was like basically a heated FIMing lol. all the tops scorched and recovered. MJ is the shit yall. well a delay of 2 weeks, so 1 month in total from the priginal time line i set up.... first 2 weeks were spent filling in space then i burnt them day i was gonna flip them. that was last week. like i said by next week the lil ones will be big enough to flower out too. time for more cuts now. lots to do this week. i need to transplant and build dripper manifold, and a table in the flower room for the lil ones to sit on, clean glass in cooltubes, re position lights for better coverage, move humidifier, set up 220timer, switch 110 timer to the digi timer. take cuttings n shit there is more but i need to smoke to remember. lol ahh thats better. also install register in the hole to my house still, light still leaks in. there is more but who cares . see ya round tomorrow.
Sir

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Cool shit Sir,

I was just talking to Chubby about the blowing, I always said I wanted to try it but just havent yet had the time or $$$$ just yet.. Soon though..

Sounds like your ladies made it back just fine from their little super heated adventure... You sure do sound like a busy boy with all those tasks ahead of you.. Just smoke while you work and then its not so bad... Cant wait to see the drip system you setup.. Once I switch to a more soluble nutrient im going with a drip system without a doubt im sick of handwatering.. should be nice when we can upload pics again... Aight have a good day bro:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sir :wave:
good to see everything back on trak mate
let the flowers begin :yes:
having a long list of "to do's" is just part of the fun
it wouldnt feel right if i went up the loft and had nothin to do

:respect:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey sir! Stupid uploads. I got a ton of pics to upload too. Glass blowing ok lets see. A good starter torch depends on how much you wanna spend on it. My torch was 1800 bucks GTT Mirage. I would recommend a GTT they are a lil more pricey but they kick ass heat wise. If you wanna start cheaper though carlisle and bethlehem make great torches. If you really wanna make the dolos a foot pedal is a wise investment because it will free up a hand. Kilns are around 500-4000 bucks. Just make sure it has a doggy door on it so you can preheat tubes and what not. Aim or paragon are great brands. Basically glass blowing is like growing weed. The buying and upgrading shit never ends LOL. Thank god they can both pay you. The skill is easy to learn somewhat too its just up to you to push yourself and excel. I will look up supplies and see what a cheap but nice set up would be. If you get good enough you can make 400 bucks in a 8 hour day.

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

man i think we all have a memory card worth of pics to get up,
anyways just stoppin thru bro to holla at ya.peac