What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
I love seeing dried Herb hanging. Damn sir Thats a big bean there. Your gonna germinate it?

hazy

Veteran
I hate it when those nanners do that load dropping thing right in there with all my girls.
Spray/wipe up with some bleach and water, what you can. And hope. What pisses me off about getting a few seeds from a loose banana, is not knowing what seeded what. I pollinated a plant, then later that plant hermed. Now all seeds from that plant are suspect as to what they are. :redface:

You got some extra time with this 3day weekend here, so let's get that wall up. hang that door.
I'll light a bowl of some DreamGoddess so we can get started. Oh yeah, it's Indica and now I don't want to get up and work.

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
YWI-thanksman i wish it was better in the yeild dept. ... the quality was fine but no weight. here is the veg cab in a sec. almost complete :joint:

NK-thanks wish ya could help too. we could compare weed lol. i got the cab thats no prob i loaded that bitch up alone too. you know they aint light at all. its the room i am building. 4hand are better than 2 when screwing thangs together and holding them in place. that is nearly complete :joint:

DRock- me too lol- wish there was more but soon enough i guess. that is actually finger hash balls. little one is decap and big one is lavender. i made another lil one tonight taking the nugs off the stems :joint:

Hazy- ya i did what i could and it was over nice carpet so wiping with bleach was out of the question andi wont vaccume cause i dont want it floating. i just spray the carpet with water a few times and see what happens. mystery beans suck, but this run was my first time with any problemslike this. but if i wouldnt of had an inspection and then a move over a water pipe in one day with no prep time they would have been cool... thanks for the help and thanks for the motivation. your post threw a spark in my ass and i got done with that except for the materials that i dont have(cant afford the drywall til later this week) and a wall to mount(1 with door)(8screws). after this week i can get my attention to other tasks. especially to the post office. :joint:

Mischevious- only old ones. all the beans i grew out that were female hermied after like 3 weeks. no more beans. had one female in the past and it sucked trichrome wise and was awesome yeild wise. a shame.

got some photos of this weekends storm. it cleared for a few and i took these

double rainbow-look hard

here is some of the veg cabfor now. i will change it when i can afford a lil scrubber and cooltube. as of today it is all sealed light wise (except fan for today)and stays closed tight and i will give details later tired now here you go
temp light on 74 f with 400mh

here is the room minuse the one wall up. do that when i get up i smoke some of my weed and didnt want to work any more. did all night neway

after i get that done i get to trans plant into this

here is the harvest minus the strwdzl
strwdzl-34 g 5plants
erkel-19.5g 2plants
decap-29g 4plants
lavvy-44g 8plants
Whirlybird- still growing prob 20g 1 plant

i will get some more up later my cam died b4 i could get flower room
Sir :joint:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
You will have to forgive me I must of been totally baked when I saw that.

N

NZjay

nice pics... learning that new toy can be so much fun!
im still learning mine... i gotta go on a pic frenzy so i can perfect some close ups.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I think your thread is going to get a hell of a lot more interesting bro, nice new shots, looking forward to watching your construction

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Drock- no doubt homie it happens all the time

NZJAY- FUN AND FRUSTERATING

DR dog- hey it is a lot of work nearly done though thanks for hangin out

got some mixin done today in the extra bathroom tub. works great lined with plastic

70% rootz organics soil mix-contains perlite and all sorta goodies
20% FFOF soil mix- contains perlite and other goodies
10% added perlite- more roots hehe

hazy

Veteran
Was that a Palo Verde tree? Rained a lot here too, sure did my veggies outside a lot of good.
Your making good progress.
Nice tub full of soil. Do you ever reuse soil, or just get new each run?

SirSmokalot

Veteran
hazy- not sure what that tree is.i will figure it out. thanks for noticing the progress. it is comin along. i have reused soil twice but i had problems with spotting on sensative strains and i give em all the same thang. this time i bough all new dirt and it is the wisest thing to do really. 4 me any ways. i hate ruining plants. now i have a yard big enough to dump all the old dirt into planters with new plants in em. and also all that dirt went into 5 grow bags for my moms that are getting flipped next month. trying for trees again. i have to top them all for clones in a few days. also this is the last run with dirt. coco trees and 5 gal buckets rec. dwc depending on time of year after this. i want to go automated man. i hate having to run home for watering or stay home to water. makes me late for things or have to leave early or miss out all together. idef dont want the grow controlling my time anymore. :rant: lol thanks again for always checkin in :wave:

here are the girls after i transplanted em into i believe 5 gal bags with that mix above.. the girls are gdp x3 phenos...whirleybird(i have to rename this pheno i have-special), decapitation(pre98bubbaxWM),ML strwDzl. i will get better pics later my batteries are dead in the good cam.

this last one is a decap top(L) and the GDPblue top

the males
masterkush L and headhunter(SFVkushx WM)

thats it for the moment
SIR :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Even I wouldn't mind taking a bath in there :biglaugh:

Lookin bushy and green :yes: Always a great grow to watch :lurk:

G

guest5703

Sweet job bro nice show your putting on here! Lovely selection on that last page, I'll try to follow this flower more closely ;)

Y

YwouldntI

nice update bro.how cool would it be to hang a 1000 over that spare tub filled up with that much mix,and pop about 6-8 plants in there! it has a drain and everything;)
peace -Y-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
TML -why thank you kind sir!

Cali- thank you . i will get some updates of those flowers up tonight prob.!

YWI- the thought entered my mind lol. it sure was easy to clean though with all that plastic. i grabbed it up like a bag and there is enough left to start some new moms later so its all good in the hood. keep it green playa.

here are those veggers after they pointed upward again after the lst. took about 12 hours or so

here is the veg cab for now. it wont get much action for a while but i wanted it built and placed so my house is viewable for company(no one but majorpothead & fam, & another uncle know bout this), and i have nearly been here a month next week and its about time to wrap up construction and get clean as usual. i been busy buying crap for the bigger house and for the construction. my lowes and home depot reciepts can make me sick. i want to put a cool tube and scrubber in the cab to complete it. but that will need to wait til $ comes and with the tiny chop i just had i cant spare it yet. next month prob. til then it will work cool cause no smell and the temps are fine for clones and thats all it will be housing. next to buy is coco for the next run and the cab will prob house the lil table i have for veg :headbange time to automate. enough rambling here it is all it needs is the exhaust pc fan light blocked from inside prob.

some hash i have been pressing today. shack and erkellavvydzlgdp mixer & kush keif from grinder. 3 diff tabs 4gs exactly when done + look at the diff kinds of finger hash i have collected this last chop or 2. i still have mush more to shake. this was round i w/out the freezer help. next shake will be as impressive and the 3rd will be decent and then i make some better butta for cookies ... bout time for cookies. in the pic. tab on table is shack 1.5g and in pollen press is mixer 1.4g and in the tray is the kush... many flavs of kush1.1g

ok time for some more coffee and a bowl of kush keif and strw dzl. mm mm talk about addicting. i need to get some rechargables for the good cam for flower pics tonight
til later
Peace
Sir

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that loos delisious my friend...you got me drooling here :smile:
mad hash bro !

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Doesn't take them long to start climbing towards the light eh? :canabis: Such lovely subjects.

Always great to see nice and discreet grows tucked away growing under peoples noses without them knowing. Good and stealth :yes:

Hash! :yummy: In all the colours of the bow man :headbange
Looks like a tasty buffet!

N

NZjay

sheesh youve been busy mate!
looks great... love the new cab!

Smorgasboard of hash! diff colors and all! i would love that selection! heheh

i gotta get me a tumbler or something... keif is good shit, and ISO is too much work, and alot of mess!

Last edited:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
core- i bet you get similar hash if not more unless you dont make it. that is not that much but definately variety. mm mm keeps me droolin that there is about 6 g if added finger hash. prob about 7-10g to get. if i get to 7 then i make cookies .

tml- yes they point up very fast. they know what they want, which is more than i can say about most ladies in my life lol. got to keep it secret man. i enjoy company and i must keep it private to do so. only few get to come to the casa, but even fewer know of the mota. i would be more comfortable with you coming over and checkin it all out than i would some one around here. our common interest and exposure is already there. even people i know that grow dont know bout me lol. i love the bs i hear sometimes. some friends wonder where the hash seems to appear from, butsimple answers are the best"my homie" works fine. lol

NZ- what up mynig? thanks for noticing. i got the drywall yesterday so i can finish the frame today. almost there now. the cab has a lil evo to do but is fine for now. need $ to makethings the way i intend but i gotz hella patience. smoke some, hit some, make some and b4 u know it i will have it dialed. thank god 4 the smoke some part lol. about all i am up to other than building(sPeaking of busy) is learnig coco to the bone. i am gonna give it a go next round. and in the winter i am gonna rock the rec. dwc. u bestbelieve i hella appreciate the input you are qualified to give. you learned that from the man i studied much of you lucky gardener you. anywayz holmes.. thanks for always peepin in my lil area here. nice to know a new zealander.when i go there its nice to know a tour guide/grower. lol move home soon dude.

Y

YwouldntI

dam sirhashalot ;) ur grow is lookin very happy yo,new cab looks like itll be rockin in no time.good show brotha peace -Y-

SirSmokalot

Veteran
YWI- yo player . thanks for checkin n on me.

here is an update on the room.
outside (referance ladder is 6ft)

inside looking through door

from inside

i like this. . on the inside the water pipe hehe my ro is going on the wall. that tube popping out from behind the stud is a drain line for the water softener that i moved and am keeping disconnected

all is done with the structure. needs to be taped and caulked and the door sealed and add deadbolt. then details on the inside like hooks,mount ro, place ac, buildtable scrog, cut intake and deciding how to get the air exchange i need for the ac and not loose my cool air or co2 i want to run.. friend i have a ?. do any of you out there joining in or lurking use a burner? if so what kind of temp increase can i expect. tanksW/ regulators seem like to much work with the constant refills. its burner or homemade again. either way i want to utilize it. any input on the subject is appreciated.
alright back to work for me. want this done today. cant wait to show you the inside completed.