What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SinCitySeeds Fall 2014 Tester by Kashkr0p

kashkr0p

Lol bootz the shows over sorry to say lol

I did use these cookies in a cross. They're going into flower right now maybe I'll Continue that here

Mrs.Ping29

Wow what a great job! Loved every minute of it! Did they purple up at normal temps or did the temps drop at lights off? Pretty cool sin used your name good going o that one too:)

kashkr0p

Thanks a lot. Exciting to see a name I made up on sites selling beans now. But they purpd under normal conditions. Perfect time to drop Temps an make them really pop.

My two crosses are coming along well. I'll start posting em here. One is smelling of mango currently. Not sure where that smell came from..

kashkr0p

Here's a pheno I found in my nightmare cookie cross project

IMG_20150807_184533_1.jpg

goldie76

You are not kidding! Psyched I picked up a pack. Really hope to land some 2.0 here in CO soon, then I know what I am in for...goodness!haha Happy holidays and thanks for sharing the pics!

kashkr0p

You are not kidding! Psyched I picked up a pack. Really hope to land some 2.0 here in CO soon, then I know what I am in for...goodness!haha Happy holidays and thanks for sharing the pics!

No prob man. I didn't keep up with pics of my cross on here but I made f2s an I should document that grow better. Super frosty finishers tho should be a good show when that time comes.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice!! Can't wait to see what you find. I bet there are some real stand out plants in dem beans!