What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SinCitySeeds Fall 2014 Tester by Kashkr0p

kashkr0p

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

HorseMouth

Well hatched, vegged, Grown and harvested. Running test grows must be one of the high/low experiences of the grower. The unknown of the known.

Peace

kashkr0p

Well hatched, vegged, Grown and harvested. Running test grows must be one of the high/low experiences of the grower. The unknown of the known.

Peace

Yeah def a hi low

Its fun but hate the added pressure of breeders watching.

Thanks tho. Will be chopping the 2 taller plants monday theel rest will go another week.

Then ill start my new gg4/sourjack cross from sincity

vapeking

Just grabbed sinmint, sin city og, and nightmare cookies at the cup. The pics don't seem to be a high yielder, but was told that those 3 have a possibility of a high yield any input? Just grabbed them at the cup 3 packs for $120 hope they turn out!!

kashkr0p

I can def see high yields. Mine look smaller cause I didnt train as early as I normally do an there are 9 plants under a 600 where I usally have 4.

So buds will def swell with the right set up

vapeking

gotcha, I hope so because we try pulling minimum 8 zips per plant. But we use 1000W. just not sure if that bud structure is gonna be what we're looking for in a high yielding strain. Regardless good job looks super fire!!

kashkr0p

gotcha, I hope so because we try pulling minimum 8 zips per plant. But we use 1000W. just not sure if that bud structure is gonna be what we're looking for in a high yielding strain. Regardless good job looks super fire!!

Cookies arent always the cash cropper but the nightmare really pulls the yields up so good luck. Worst comes to worst try crosing it to your highest yielder

kashkr0p

Cookies arent always the cash cropper but the nightmare really pulls the yields up so good luck. Worst comes to worst try crosing it to your highest yielder and keep that dark color

vapeking

Was doing a lot of testers from seeds we got at last years HTCC, and thought we weeded out all the males. Come to find out 2 in a rock wool tray 2 weeks into bloom slipped through the cracks so I yanked them out and shop vac'd the area around them to pick up the seed pods that fell off. Anyways today was harvest day and and as we were getting into trimming noticed everything in the room had some seeds!!! Anyways lucky i have good trimmers and 2 twisters to get most of the seeds.

Now heres where I am worried there are 4 other rooms that are isolated, but in the same building. How can Identify if these other rooms were pollinated? 2 rooms are 30 days into bloom and 2 other rooms are 7 days into bloom. Please only chime in if you know what you are talking about.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Seeds

Seeds

Was doing a lot of testers from seeds we got at last years HTCC, and thought we weeded out all the males. Come to find out 2 in a rock wool tray 2 weeks into bloom slipped through the cracks so I yanked them out and shop vac'd the area around them to pick up the seed pods that fell off. Anyways today was harvest day and and as we were getting into trimming noticed everything in the room had some seeds!!! Anyways lucky i have good trimmers and 2 twisters to get most of the seeds.

Now heres where I am worried there are 4 other rooms that are isolated, but in the same building. How can Identify if these other rooms were pollinated? 2 rooms are 30 days into bloom and 2 other rooms are 7 days into bloom. Please only chime in if you know what you are talking about.
As long as there are no males in those other rooms u will be good and also as long as those plants weren't in flower the same time that male was spewing his pollen none of the plants should be pollinated. I had a male in my veg area that was pulled from my tent and he was still in flower and he dumped pollen all over my clones and veg plants and none were knocked up. As long as your plants don't have tons of pistils they will most likely not of been knocked up. Also if that happens next time using a vacuum isn't the best idea to remove pollen next time use a spray bottle and mist down all your plants and pollen that was everywhere water kills pollen.

Kashkrop those plants turned out amazing! Nice looking buds u are gonna be smoking on shortly.

RckyMtRdnk

Too bad about the herms. Pretty finisher though. Cookie crosses scare me. They give me cookie nightmares. Hope ya didn't get too pollinated. I bet it's still some awesome smoke. Looks awesome anyways. Thanx for the info.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice test out Kashkrop...I have a killer nightmare cooks going that is heavy cooks damn thing smells soo good. I got pics up here somewhere

Latest posts

Latest posts