What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SinCitySeeds Fall 2014 Tester by Kashkr0p

Mikenite69

Veteran
Watch those ladies because if the platinum is as stretchy as the forum you could be in trouble.
I flipped my forum at about 2ft and she is almost 6ft at day 30. She has slowed down now but she seemed tk stretch for about 3 weeks maybe a couple days over just Be prepared for some leggy ladies.

kashkr0p

Watch those ladies because if the platinum is as stretchy as the forum you could be in trouble.
I flipped my forum at about 2ft and she is almost 6ft at day 30. She has slowed down now but she seemed tk stretch for about 3 weeks maybe a couple days over just Be prepared for some leggy ladies.

Thanks on the heads up just sucks there all different sizes. Gonna have to prop the smaller ones up on something

PinkMagic

Don't be so impressed haha I was high and mislabeled it.
I realized that was skywalker kush from reserva privada.

Here's the skywalker today after 2-3 month cure. Sorry for the super flash.

View Image

haha it happens.
Simply, AMAZING! I currently have 2 Skywalkers Og girls that I'm testing to see if I get the same structure as yours. Hopefully I do.
No need for apologies, on the contrary, thanks for an excellent mouthwatering picture.

kashkr0p

haha it happens.
Simply, AMAZING! I currently have 2 Skywalkers Og girls that I'm testing to see if I get the same structure as yours. Hopefully I do.
No need for apologies, on the contrary, thanks for an excellent mouthwatering picture.

The smokes real nice and super frosty. Prettiest bud I've grown

kashkr0p

IMG_20141219_003014.jpg

Screenshot_2014_12_18_21_46_25.png

Excited they decided to run with my name choice

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Haha awesome man. Who's SourJack did they use do you know? Anything GG4 is bound to be good but GG4 * say Karma's SourJack that'll be some nextlevel stuff.

kashkr0p

Haha awesome man. Who's SourJack did they use do you know? Anything GG4 is bound to be good but GG4 * say Karma's SourJack that'll be some nextlevel stuff.

I asked Sincity the some question and it is Karma's SourJack. They chose a male from how ever many packs they ran through of the SourJack to work with for this new Sour line.

Last edited:

kashkr0p

Sadly a fellow tester and I both found our v2 testers went hermi
I cut off the sacks and sprayed her down . Other then then this hicup everything else is looking great. My 2 tallest girl's are going purple .

IMG_20150102_112653.jpg

IMG_20150102_113541.jpg

IMG_20150102_113503.jpg

Mikenite69

Veteran
Looks killer anyways. Just keep a eye out and as long as the balls don't come back it will be all good.

I didn't get picked for the sour jack crosses oh well what can u do. I have way to much shit right now anyways probably good I didn't get picked.

kashkr0p

Sorry man I know you would of killed it but atleast you won havr to put your crosses or clones on the back burner.

Im looking into the cloner you mentiond btw. Fuc these cubes haha.
And they do look great.the two taller plants are both going purple but they are all real frosty.
Ill save some finish product for you when theyre done Mike

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey kashkrop are you getting powdery mildew?? Maybe that's why she spit balls on ya because she is stressed from pm or high humidity?

Your first pic it looks like pm on the leaf stem on the post where u posted 3 pictures? If so you should knock that shit out or start treating it ASAP. It could be just something in the picture or the way that it was taken why it looks that way. But figured I would bring it to your attention just incase u didn't see it.

kashkr0p

Ill check again when the lights go on but I think it just looks weird in thr photo. I didnt notice any pm . But thanks for the eagle eye