What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
make em say UHHHHHH

tank.jpg

NO LIMIT BABY!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
he who hath thine name not

I love it - the soldiers pushing granny in the wheel chair, and my dude P in the bling'd out mini-stubby-tank, with the projects in the background.

thanks jbomber! The mites left a small bit of stippling on some of the leaves.. Nothing to be too concerned about, aside from the general "I feel icky" to my ego when I see bug or mold evidence.

Hey, that reminds me. You guys know Boomer Esiason is gay?

Turns out, he woke up one morning and felt Icky.

Hey-o, I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip your waitresses..

Final haul-o on the White was 52 grams. That's a painfully downward departure from the usual around here, but I'll have to go look-see again - she may've been smaller'n the norm when she went in for solo babymaking.

The dried flowers look incredible, and from the little bit I've puffed so far, quite powerfultastic. Not sure I'd want to smoke a hog leg and operate some heavy equipment.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
..there comes a time when every thread loses its steam..

Meh. f*ck it. Rest'a y'all might'a gotten the memo, but I didn't!

Nightmare silver styl-ee

Hey whassat?

picture.php

Ohhhh..

picture.php

The shot I owed y'all, Nightmare a la my filth, in her entire-mostly.

picture.php

----------------------------------

Nightmare a la turds del hopper

picture.php

picture.php

She's starting to look ripe already, but I reckon' a smidgen of that is due to a few days on a slightly-overly-closed blumat.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Whole room

L to R

Nightmare silver, Nightmare aptus turds, (can barely see) Deathstar, two Happy Valleys
picture.php

EDIT so glad we're still on the page w Master P in the ghetto Sherman!

EDIT EDIT F*CK WE'RE NOT

bobblehead

Veteran
I can't believe you haven't got tired of the ND yet. Are you feeling ok lately? Normally your ADHD would have you on to the next flavor by now... I think some of my OG's might get you to part with her... ha ha... Oh shit! Speaking of which, I need to cut some down so I have something to smoke!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nightmare Lookin hella frosty!!

Grazi! And she's still got 31 days to go! :greenstars: 40 or so if I fully listen to johnnybgood :D

I can't believe you haven't got tired of the ND yet. Are you feeling ok lately? Normally your ADHD would have you on to the next flavor by now... I think some of my OG's might get you to part with her... ha ha... Oh shit! Speaking of which, I need to cut some down so I have something to smoke!

:yeahthats That's what I'm sayin' y'all! I'm super ADHD to the maXX, but this ND is the cat's ass for me. She yields heavy (and runs long, I'm not dumb to that), tastes fantastic, she's rugged, and perhaps most importantly, she tickles my noodle oh-so-rightly. Oh, and perhaps even more importantlyly, I've got a reasonably good sense of how to drive'r.

You had me curious about the Motorbreath. I'm excited to get this Happy Valley finished up. SFV OG x OG. ..last good Kush I had in the garden was Old Grandad, and that was some SHEEYIT! :joint:

Bonzo

Veteran
Aloha Silver! lookin good in your neck of the woods! :) Blu-mats still workin for ya? Deathstar looks killer! :)

peace out :)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Look'n good man ! :good:
After read'n about the Old granddad... :chin: I gotsta thin'n,
and yep found a small stash, all that's left now is ignition !
:bongsmi:
Peace*

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nightmare Diesels, silver v Aptus, day 65

picture.php

silver

picture.php

Deathstar, day 33

picture.php

Happy Valleys from HOL

picture.php

picture.php

A few thoughts to share, and when time is more plentiful, I'll elaborate a smidgen more..

The Deathstar is yellowing sooner'n I thought.. Addressing that.

Final haul on the Nightmare silver v Aptus will be interesting. The silver seems to have taller colas, but the Aptus might be thicker.

Happy Valleys are humming along. Check that thread in my signature for more..

D

DaveTheNewbie

from here i would say silver > aptus
would you say that its possible the aptus has some sort of organic PGR in it to shorten stretch? This would be more of a benefit to the horizontal growers, but thats what it looks / sounds like to me.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looks like the silver vs aptus weights could be close. Its gonna come down to flavor and effect. Then forget that expensive aptus - I don't think you need it. ;) Seriously super sweet, silver.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
from here i would say silver > aptus
would you say that its possible the aptus has some sort of organic PGR in it to shorten stretch? This would be more of a benefit to the horizontal growers, but thats what it looks / sounds like to me.

That's an interesting thought. The short answer is, "I don't know!"

On the face of it, "organic PGR" seems like a contradiction in terms (err, at least philosophies), .. But that's an interesting point.

The literature that I received with the Aptus said the rabbit pellets are 100% organic. However, IIRC, another member here logged into the Aptus site from an Oregon IP (apparently Oregon has significantly higher standards as to what can be called "organic?"), and the "organic" reference had been removed on that page.. ?

:tiphat:

Looks like the silver vs aptus weights could be close. Its gonna come down to flavor and effect. Then forget that expensive aptus - I don't think you need it. ;) Seriously super sweet, silver.

Thanks wg! The Aptus is purely for shits and giggles - I got a few handfuls of the stuff for free, .. But heck -- for 1 kg of the Baseboost (pellets), I think it's $100 or so. Fuuuuuuuugdat.

D

DaveTheNewbie

remember that PGRs are really just sea kelp gibberlins and auxins (or something like that)
hormones that occour naturally but are refined
theres no reason that aptus couldnt make an organic equivalent
in fact i know of a few organic legal PGRs available over here. Rock juice organic for example.
but hey, what do i know, its just a thought

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Looking good silver!

Oregon has the strictest labeling laws. This is a good thing since standards these days are "low" and deceptive.

Think Paclobutrazol.

The entire house an garden line is facing some mislabeling issue, sure doesn't stop the local stores from selling it though.

Organic is starting to mean about as much as "all natural" in many cases ...

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
remember that PGRs are really just sea kelp gibberlins and auxins (or something like that)
hormones that occour naturally but are refined
theres no reason that aptus couldnt make an organic equivalent
in fact i know of a few organic legal PGRs available over here. Rock juice organic for example.
but hey, what do i know, its just a thought

PGR means plant growth regulator, basically something that "regulates" plant hormones,
I don't think all pgrs are naturally occurring, and definitely not all safe..

Yes alfalfa and beeswax has tricantonal (pgr) which regulates auxins(growth hormone often found in the auxiliary node) and tricantonal can be isolated and concentrated. Safer PGR.

Paclobutrazol (pgr) aka phosphoload aka flower dragon...not natural afaik, known to cause cancer in fact, listed for ornamental use only. Unsafe PGR although some may say its safe in smaller dosages, but some may say that's greed justifying.

Let's take aptus fasilitstor for instance. It has salicylic acid in it..
I think Aspirin has acetlysalicylic Acid, certain plants have salicylic acid. Which costs the most? Which is the most active, the bottle or the plant. Is one more effective?

On top of that even though pgrs can be found in nature, it doesn't always mean they are organic (at least in oregon) unless the plant itself was grown organically etc.

Many things aren't "organic" but certified for organic production, I think rock juice might fall into that category.

Latest posts

Latest posts