What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Good for new dad! Some chillin' time!

I'll pass on the fishin' (no patience), but I will join you on the Founders.

The All Day IPA is a perfect session beer, meets IPA. Low booze (4.7%?), good, but not huge, taste, ..

:D

(I've read that it's also sold as Endurance Ale, which is an awesomely understandable name).

I've not had a Prima Pils yet this year - that's how I know it's summer. It's like a Bud Light, the way it's supposed to be. Y'know, .. good!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Both of these cut at 65 days

Happy Valley by House of Love

Lemon pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
I would have culled the dud earlier and replaced it with another plant... Just sayin, suggestions for the future. No need to waste #'s on bullshit plants, which you get growing from seed...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Those bitches def voted off the island silv!! I had to send my Maui off on a viking funeral skiff too, it was really emotional...

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Good! :tiphat: He'll be two weeks awesome in about 2.5 hours. :greenstars:

Mama is upstairs sleeping 'til dudeman gets honkery, then it's dinnertime.. In the meantime, he and I are chillin', watching some American Greed. :D

It's been back to work this week for me, slowly but surely.. Feeling good about getting back in the swing of things!

He's a big (the main) reason for the lens purchase. :D Flowers and herb are just bonuses!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Oh sure, sure - it looks wonderful, but hows she smoking? ;)

Seriously, silver, second summary - sweet sticky sugar shot.

Latest posts

Latest posts