What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Goddamn man.

*clicks link*

*blows nose*

*gives dog stupid big hug*

^ same here

No joke y'all. That's some real human shit in that video there. Very sad, but in the midst of all of the sadness, there is an abundance of LOVE. Owner to dog, dog to owner, owner's friends to him, etc.

It's weird. As sad as it is, I'm 500% drawn to that video, like a moth to flame..

Such a simple yet profound situation to show how universal Love is. I think dudeman hit it on the head at the end, when he says (something along the lines of):

"God is love, and love is god. That dog I held earlier today, that is god."

Anyway. Enough of my stupid hippy-ness and sap. Let's look at some reefer.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Nightmare Diesel day 48

picture.php

picture.php

Golden Goat day 41

picture.php

Nightmare Diesel, dry

picture.php

Super silver soil on the left, Aptus gimmicks on the right

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
That ND looks like some fire Silver. Wishin i was on vacay on the islands already......dayum bro.

:tiphat: Thanks! All props to jonnybgood29 :D

I just water 'em ;)

Those really bug me.

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Will you be here all week? Shall I try the liver? ;)

I JUST FLEW IN FROM ATLANTA AND BOOOOOOOY ARE MY ARMS TIRED!

HEY-O!

MY WIFE SAID IF I WENT FISHING ONE MORE TIME, SHE WAS GONNA LEAVE ME - BOY, AM I GONNA MISS HER!

:laughing:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Springtails

Springtails

'keedoke ic peeps. I'm looking for any and all input on/experience with these little guys.

Good news, bad news, indifferent news, indicator-of news, etc.

:thank you:

And again, in advance, :thank you::thank you:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im drinkin on a 4pack of youngs double chocolate stout at the moment, wish i could be of some help.... but alas, im no help at all.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
im drinkin on a 4pack of youngs double chocolate stout at the moment, wish i could be of some help.... but alas, im no help at all.

Style doesn't suit me, but the intention is there. This jackass brought some bathtub gin and Zima, basically.

But he does grow some seriously cool tall screen-fastened trees, so i AM okay with that.

ichy, f'real, just go to the corner and grab us a 12-pack of some sierra nevada.

I'll roll a hooter of some Nightmare while you're out, .. Hurry back please. :)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hmm. These pictures and days remind me that I oughtta get to pluckin'.

I know that hl45 and d9 talk about how PPKs are so easy they're boring, .. And no question those guys are killing it with some monster trees and megaproduction. :good: I've yet to experience that, but I have to say, ..

Well-loved dirt and blumats kinda struggle to keep my interest sometimes. :dunno:

..and I'm not sure if that's a complaint or gratitude. :joint:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I know that hl45 and d9 talk about how PPKs are so easy they're boring, .. And no question those guys are killing it with some monster trees and megaproduction. :good: I've yet to experience that, but I have to say, ..

Well-loved dirt and blumats kinda struggle to keep my interest sometimes. :dunno:

..and I'm not sure if that's a complaint or gratitude. :joint:

I'm starting to feel that way these days. I almost feel like I'm selling out on organics thinking like this, like it's taboo or something. But I like the idea of learning all facets of growing weed too. Perhaps someday....

silver hawaiian

Veteran
I'm starting to feel that way these days. I almost feel like I'm selling out on organics thinking like this, like it's taboo or something. But I like the idea of learning all facets of growing weed too. Perhaps someday....

:yeahthats

That's funny man. :good: You're right - when I hear myself type it, I think "WTF are you bitching about dude? You can go have a life." ..

But I think just the hands-off aspect alone (combined with what I'm sure is my own lazy human inclination) makes me a little too content sometimes..

..sometimes I'm even a little annoyed when I need to refill the rez. I'm like, Shiiiiiit, you mean mix THREE. DIFFERENT. THINGS. ?! FROM BOTTLES?!

AND THEN MIX THE SHIT IN A BUCKET?! AND POUR IT IN A THINGY!?

:joint: :joint: :joint:

FWIW - I will never grow without those three things. SM90, Ful Power, and ProTeKt

Latest posts

Latest posts