What's new

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Peer pressure

Peer pressure

Golden Goat day 41

picture.php

Nightmare Diesel day 41

picture.php

Training

picture.php

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Calyxes on everyone in the first batch are starting to turn, .. At least with the ND, I know, there's plenty of swellin' yet to do - she went to 82 days last time..

I do reckon the Goat will go about 75-80 days herself also, so that oughtta mean plenty o' beefin'..

Edit: ChemD, no reference for when she's usually done.. ? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Frye? Frye?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Bump for the chemd stretch as well. I've got several of those broads and they straight can't stop, won't stop reaching for the sky.

Let me clarify and say that they are in veg and I've never flowered them.*

Last edited:

Mister_D

Veteran
Silver - I use ful-power at 5ml per gal., works great ;). Never tried it at 15ml because i'd need like a quart everytime I mix nutes :laughing:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Silver - I use ful-power at 5ml per gal., works great. Never tried it at 15ml because i'd need like a quart everytime I mix nutes

Trust me - I just started adding it to the rez (previously was only adding when I'd handwater), and my first thought was "Holy shit this gallon will be gone in a heartbeat.."

:D

Good call - The res is now full at 15 ml/gal, .. Going forward, she can be topped off at 5 ml/gal. ;)

:thank you:

Not sure if I mentioned earlier, pistils are starting to turn on the first lot.. The ND has plenty of swellin' yet to do, the GG seems swollen already, and the ChemD .. :dunno: Not visually impressive, IMO, .. Though I'm fully willing to take any and all blame in terms of User Error. :tumbleweed:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i use the shit out of ful power. put it this way, i buy ej bloom by the liter or w/e it, i get the gallon of ful power. stuff is amazing. if i had to guess id say i use about 15 -20 ml/gl nearly every tea feeding and prob 30/gal at the end cause thats all i use then.

edit - lookin real nice bro

Mister_D

Veteran
Not knocking your method nameless because I know just how good ful-power is, but have you ever tried using less? I get great results at 5ml per gal. I'm always weighing the cost to benefit ratio of everything in my garden though so....... would be curious to know if you've tried lesser amounts and what your results were.

Mister_D

Veteran
Ful-power is a high quality fulvic acid product
EJ Bloom is Earth Juice bloom, a bottled nutrient

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Upper deck (none of y'all better upper deck this joint, srsly)

Left side (StrawD x ChemD, Blue Satellite 2.2)

picture.php

Right side (Nightmare Diesel x2)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Starting to do a nice version of a sideways canopy..

Don't be fooled by the lousy photos, this second level is starting to resemble more of what I'd imagined.. The challenge is filling up ALL of my wall-space while staying within my numeros..

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin nice silver
if u wanna really fill those wall w buds, try growing one or 2 larger plants and do no lst pulling them down at all, just top and let 2,3, or 4 tops veg nice and tall (plants from seed topped at 2nd node make 4 perfect tops often, harder to get w clones sometimes)
when u flip just pull the four tops all next to each other along the wall and let light bathe each branch top to bottom

silver hawaiian

Veteran
lookin nice silver
if u wanna really fill those wall w buds, try growing one or 2 larger plants and do no lst pulling them down at all, just top and let 2,3, or 4 tops veg nice and tall (plants from seed topped at 2nd node make 4 perfect tops often, harder to get w clones sometimes)
when u flip just pull the four tops all next to each other along the wall and let light bathe each branch top to bottom

Thanks avinash.

That's zacklee what's going to happen next time, mostly by default, .. I'm going to be flowering out the Nightmare Diesel mom (and keeping another clone to become a new mom), and that will go on the bottom level where the big ND is now..

:thank you:

smilley

Veteran
:) The upper level looks excellent, silver. I really like the pics of the ND. The bulb sure has their full attention. Nice job dude.

:groupwave::groupwave:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks smiley!

Quick question - because I'm too lazy to start a new thread for it, especially one that seems like it'd be over in about 10 posts.

I've got two ballasts cookin' - one 400, one 600.

If I'm going to have two batches, ~30 days apart, which one should be getting the 600w?

Start with 400w and finish with 600w?

Or start with 600w and finish with 400w?

Last edited:

smilley

Veteran
Or is it a question of which lamp top or bottom. At first glance, I would've said 600 top and 400 below. Now, I'm not so sure. Probably a subjective decision, it'll be interesting to hear what others say.

Latest posts

Latest posts