What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver's second straight-bulb several strain sweetened soil sweetness. Seriously.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You may want to run H2O2 as well. If you take bleach and rub it on your hand under water it will feel slimy. That slimyness will span small gaps and may not sanitize as well as H2O2 which will get in there a little better. Just a thought.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
You may want to run H2O2 as well. If you take bleach and rub it on your hand under water it will feel slimy. That slimyness will span small gaps and may not sanitize as well as H2O2 which will get in there a little better. Just a thought.

I thought about this - what % h2o2? (For the final mix, let's say, .. Or what % h2o2 to how much h2o?)

Mister_D

Veteran
Being you are just sterilizing you can't over do it. That said I have used 3% at up to 20ml per gal. on growing plants with no ill effects. Similiarly I have used 35% at up to 5ml per gal. with no ill effects. That was in coco and promix though, not sure if there would be a difference using water as your media.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Being you are just sterilizing you can't over do it. That said I have used 3% at up to 20ml per gal. on growing plants with no ill effects. Similiarly I have used 35% at up to 5ml per gal. with no ill effects. That was in coco and promix though, not sure if there would be a difference using water as your media.

Very good point - though I suppose I'm less concerned about overdoing it, than I am underdoing it.. And while I don't mind overdoing it, I'd rather not overdo it at a significant cost to me. :)

Sounds like I might could get away with one or two small bottles of 3% (drugstore variety/size) to about a gallon or two of water, let it run through the system for a few hours...

:thank you:

bobblehead

Veteran
jesus fucking christ.... You guys take me so literal! You guys have to understand that everything is relative. The Goat doesn't stretch compared to the other plants I grow. The USD stretches 2-3x. Chem D and Straw DD both stretch about 2x. A little upward movement on the goat doesn't really register with me. It's a good SOG plant.

As for the mislabeled cuts... I told silver when he got the chem d and straw dd cuts that they were mixed and I didn't know which was which... and I'm sorry to say silver but I think your Chem D mom is really Straw DD. It looks like the same plant you have in the flower room imo. The two are real hard to tell apart, but the chem D has thinner leaves than the Straw DD. It's cool though, you'll get your chance to grow the Chem D. The Straw DD is equal to if not better than the Chem D.

Anyway... nameless, stop stirring up shit! ha ha... :bat: Silver is gonna start blowing up my phone with questions...

Oh, and the goat is definitely the goat. fuck...

Keep up the good work silver.... but maybe veg your plants bigger. ;)

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:laughing:

I don't think I ever made it known that "ZOMG THESE WERE MISLABLED WHO THE HELL KNOWS!" .. In fact, the only one that WAS labeled was the Goat. :)

I think the guy with no name was thinking out aloud about the possibility that sometimes cuts get swapped without a tag or whatever.. ;)

And speaking of the mis/non-labeled situation, too funny - you're right, in that the SDD and ChemD were without "HELLO my name is:" tags. But I think we got 'em sorted..

And, yeah - I'm like one of those guys who really believes that there was this massive boat, and that one guy literally walked around and collected two each of every single species of insect and gnat and horse and dinosaur and elephant, ....

So when I heard "no stretch," I was like, "Oh, like the guy in that book with the flood. NO stretch means NONE."

:)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
2X is that in inches or centimeters? I am confused are we on some other scale here? Hell I just grow it and make the chick do what I want. Kind of like Jabba the Hut did when he chained the princess to him. Submit dang it women!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
USD stretches 2-3x. Chem D and Straw DD both stretch about 2x. A little upward movement on the goat doesn't really register with me.

Funny thing - I think the StrawDD has stretched less'n the Goat! :) All good - I'm REALLY digging the Goat so far. Love her structure, and those LEMONS, holy lemony lemoning lemon!

Lemon

and I'm sorry to say silver but I think your Chem D mom is really Straw DD. It looks like the same plant you have in the flower room imo. The two are real hard to tell apart, but the chem D has thinner leaves than the Straw DD. It's cool though, you'll get your chance to grow the Chem D. The Straw DD is equal to if not better than the Chem D.

DOH! :wallbash:

Y'know, it's funny - I was mostly basing the distinction based on your comment about the rust spots most likely being the ChemD, .. Never (ever) thought to compare 'em side-by at this point, .. Though while they were vegging, the StrawDD seemed to move more quickly than the one I've got called ChemD, .. :dunno:

We'll find out - the "ChemD" goes in the oven in the next 10 days or so, along with some more ND.

Keep up the good work silver.... but maybe veg your plants bigger. ;)

I have a feeling this is strictly in your own interest :)

2X is that in inches or centimeters? I am confused are we on some other scale here? Hell I just grow it and make the chick do what I want. Kind of like Jabba the Hut did when he chained the princess to him. Submit dang it women!

Measurements are metric or standard depending upon the BX of your F2s. (This doesn't apply to GSC or SSSSDH).

Also, rotor girder reticulator.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by GMax

Quick photo update. I gave the Nightmare Diesel another round of training against hte back wall. Lookin' swell. I'd like to open up the L side, but let's see how she cooperates.

picture.php

picture.php

And bobble, here's some A vs B action.

As I have them labeled, these are:

StrawDD

picture.php

ChemD

picture.php

StrawDD v ChemD ( StrawDD with the flowers, top L)

picture.php

I wish I had room for more smileys and confused faces.

Last edited:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I'm not sure why I a, just now seeing this fucking thread. God damnit!

Oh well, I made it. Lookin good silver things are lookin killer. I love that nightmare diesel. Your room is fucking killer too. I'm watching. Will be putting on the chop shop show in my thread soon. Should be a blast.

Keep it homie

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Hey budman, thanks for the kind words! :tiphat: You're a smidgen late, but I'm sure there's a seat for ya in the back. (Knowing the company I keep, someone is bound to get up for a beer or a dab sooner or later - I'd snake the seat when they boogie, but that's just me) :pimp3:

So I gave the cloner some serious cleanin'. Took pictures of the whole thing for y'all too. First I dismantled the manifold and soaked everything in bleach water overnight (~ 1:5 bleach:water if you're scoring at home).

Then I rinsed everything off under scalding hot water. Then I ran it for about 4 hours with 3% h2o2, roughly 1:2 h2o2:h2o.

Before I did the h2o2 run, I f*cked up reassembling the manifold, had to shorten one length of PVC, and that f'd up where one of the holes was for the sprayer.

..So I built a new manifold. All new PVC.

And I bought a new pump.

So at this point, the only thing "used" in the setup is the f*cking sprayers.

So the short of it is that I cleaned all this shit for no reason, as I just ended up rebuilding a new one with all fresh parts (sans sprayers).

:drum:

Let's clone, bitches. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts