What's new

Silverback is Dead

mahuta

what an unbelievable loss to the cannabis community!! i'm growing a couple of kc brains offerings on silverbacks advice - i'll be thinking of him. best wishes to his family from new zealand.
KA KONE RA SILVERBACK :joint:

niceguy44

thanks for letting us know toker he was a lovely person who give great advice best read i had on here was a thread about about kc brains with silverbacks advice. take care of yourself mrs silverback though these hard times your husband was a well loved person and will be sadly missed niceguy44 from the uk

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he was so valued among the outdoor growers and so inspirational that i think he deserves a memorial auction
i will gladly donate outdoor seeds if the earnings goes directly to his wife

i hope those who have gotten some of his work genetics will honor him with further working them

he also opened my eyes for some great but over looked genetics
Endless sky
nirvana Afghan
Marple leaf indica
auroa indica and others

ive already isolated a good ES male for later use and maybe pollinating a female from his advice list and use them for give aways with a name that will somehow honor him , his work and his care for other OD growers?
well that was at least an idea i had

VT_Fire

As others have said before in this thread, he died doing what he loved...and honestly can any of ask for much more than that? RIP SB, an inspiration to all of us who hope to make an honest living doing what we love...

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I know he deleted his account but is there any way the mods can find any of his posts/threads in archives? He had some very valuable information to share and when he deleted his account a lot of its lost. Now that he is gone (god rest his soul :joint:) I don't see why these posts can't be re-posted.

hamstring

Veteran
he was so valued among the outdoor growers and so inspirational that i think he deserves a memorial auction
i will gladly donate outdoor seeds if the earnings goes directly to his wife

i hope those who have gotten some of his work genetics will honor him with further working them

he also opened my eyes for some great but over looked genetics
Endless sky
nirvana Afghan
Marple leaf indica
auroa indica and others

ive already isolated a good ES male for later use and maybe pollinating a female from his advice list and use them for give aways with a name that will somehow honor him , his work and his care for other OD growers?
well that was at least an idea i had

I too will donate if proceeds go to Mrs. SB. Great idea. He was an inspiration to the outdoor forum and we never new anything about his MJ genetics he had worked on and been working on. The info wasn’t needed it was obvious he loved the flower and new more than most about it.

He started so many threads with all the ideas and questions he had stored in his head all those years and nowhere to present them. Thanks IC mag for being here with out you we would have never met Silver Back.
RIP

Ganico

Veteran
This is terrible news to read. I talked to him here at length on many occasions, he always had good advice and outlook on things and went out of his way to be helpful and informative down to the most extreme details.

This truly is sad as shit, I don't really have the words to express this enough

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Had seen silverback around when i first joined, never got to know the guy but im here to pay my respect to a fallen soldier, from what i hear a very knowledgeable, well loved member to this society and our cause. Rest in Peace brother.. This toke's for you :joint:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Wow...very sad to hear...never good to hear of anyone passing especially a fellow grower...peace be with you brother

neongreen

Veteran
I didn't know him, but it's plain to see that he was a grower through and through who inspired others with his passion and knowledge. A great loss to the community for sure, and I for one will miss reading his posts. My deepest condolences to his wife and family. RIP silverback.

Latest posts

Latest posts