What's new

Silent 150w HPS Cab

guanito

nice job. pretty plants.
i think supercropping is the way to go. seems to be the easiest way, and exposes a lot of budsites.

i also wanted to thank you for hipping me to those "plant-minder" watering devices. i'm all set for the long weekend thanks to you.

happy new year!

:rasta:

Last edited:
could you show me a few pics of your light, and how you have it hung and wired? I have a very similar cab and im about to order a 150 watt hps to replace my 220 watts of cfls. might even try a 250 watt hps if i can keep a 150 cool. The grow looked awesome, cant wait to see the next one.

Syndrome

Hi Barnt!

Very nice grow you have here. Really enjoyed reading it. Great photos too, it was a pleasure!
Lovely plants and amazing tops...I wish, I had your strains, at least one of them. And when I read this:

..Hashberry, Sour Diesel, Purple Monkey Balls, Purple Urkle x Romulan, OG Kush x Mendo Purple, Kryptonite, Sour Bubble...

I smiled, because i never even heard of some of these...PMB! :yummy:
Looking forward to seeing those!

I have one question though: What is this "shield" you have mounted on the end of your reflector? Did you sort of 'pimp' it, to increase the efficiency? If so, is there an effect to be noticed?

Keep up the fine work!
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts