What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That be pine apple Haze. I swear she wants tap water, shes likes it dirty lol. Fer sure a very heavy cal/mag strain, seeing the deficiency again on the newest one in the room. Got one smaller ugly one coming down soon too.

speaking of healthy, im about to start brewing compost tea.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sept. 10th is the Internet Slowdown

Sept. 10th is the Internet Slowdown

This is for the people that care about the world they live in, and want freedom in all aspects of life.

We're in the battle for the net.

Please call, don't let them take over everything in our lives.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how do you have almost 400 posts and just joined this month!?

God dam you need something to do with yourself.

Why don't you click the link and read for yourself, or do you need a miracle? lol

Miraculous Meds

how do you have almost 400 posts and just joined this month!?

God dam you need something to do with yourself.

Why don't you click the link and read for yourself, or do you need a miracle? lol

That's what happens when I have been reading these forums for years but just signed up. Im cracking out on it I know but im sure ill settle in. Going for that 37k posts lol. truth be told its just over aweek since I started hehe.

Yeah I hurt my back so my clean up and build and reload is on hold. Thought I would just show interest in what u were talking about. But U make me want to stay away. Gl ur gonna need it. I didn't see the link thanks for making me feel like shit, hope it makes u feel better, but as I found it usually doesn't.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what happens when I have been reading these forums for years but just signed up. Im cracking out on it I know but im sure ill settle in. Going for that 37k posts lol. truth be told its just over aweek since I started hehe.

Yeah I hurt my back so my clean up and build and reload is on hold. Thought I would just show interest in what u were talking about. But U make me want to stay away. Gl ur gonna need it. I didn't see the link thanks for making me feel like shit, hope it makes u feel better, but as I found it usually doesn't.

See how hard it is to see if some one is sincere online? Made a bad presumption, mi skuzi, im an asshole.

good vibes to yous back and don't drink coffee or its ganna make the crackbinge worse lol

Miraculous Meds

See how hard it is to see if some one is sincere online? Made a bad presumption, mi skuzi, im an asshole.

good vibes to yous back and don't drink coffee or its ganna make the crackbinge worse lol

ok sorry, I need to cut back on the caffeine. good luck.

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
left hps bulb flickering. Well its igniting but going off, replaced with old bulb.

wish i had more room, id love to up pot the entire veg into 2 gallon or bigger so i could flower more sooner rather than later.

gifting some plants

bought nematodes for the gnats, persistent mother fuckers.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the bpm on that is too much, but thats some old school goodness, can't remake those days.

sup :insertdabbingsmiliehere:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fucking ICMag is STALE! limp too just like half the geezers on here hahaha

Fucking ICMag is STALE! limp too just like half the geezers on here hahaha

Just helping stir this big shit hole lol

[YOUTUBEIF]qKq4Q9ZUaa0[/YOUTUBEIF]

:party:

[YOUTUBEIF]EqStZrHx_mU[/YOUTUBEIF]

:smoke out:

[YOUTUBEIF]elpEK5-3SM0[/YOUTUBEIF]

:friends:

[YOUTUBEIF]o60ARc59yMo[/YOUTUBEIF]

:smoke out:

[YOUTUBEIF]y32KZ91_L3g[/YOUTUBEIF]

:party:

bouta pick up my shatter

BATF run and a lil side mix of blackberry pearl and sugar cane train.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its so bomb, I shoulda took pics of it flat on the sheets, oh well.

saved a few sheets for those nice see thru pics

nothing like eating your own food you grew. Such a good feeling. And the tastes... grocery store produce section is pretty nasty these days.

DJXX

Veteran
loved the Ganja Don....glad you are back in action on here....i am one of those geezers but not limp...lol DJXX