[YOUTUBEIF]U8NNHmV3QPw[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]WibmcsEGLKo[/YOUTUBEIF]

[YOUTUBEIF]o60ARc59yMo[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good dubstep

good dubstep

its hard to find something this special in the dubstep category.

[YOUTUBEIF]qS0xomq9jq8[/YOUTUBEIF]

chopping down some berry hazes today.

Cloning veg/pruning/uppotting/taking cuts ;)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got off the phone with my parents... i coudln't hit the 5.5 ph for the cloning solution for about 10 minutes lol i kept talking too much n would put in up instead of down hahaha

:bongsmi:

:tree:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clones, check.
Plants harvested, check.
Up pots, check.
Inoculated/fed everyone so their happy, check.

Smoked a bunch of weed and took a dab, check.

Time to eat food myself for hte first time today and smoke more weed, then smoke some more weed and clean my grow equipment, like them pots i uppotted. Water and soap, its squeaky clean in this joint.

Then calibrate the bluelab combo meter, mix up some food for "mah bitches" Mike Eps How High, been pimpin since pimpin been pimpin lol!

Got pics for you jive ass turkeys too

[YOUTUBEIF]1KHuNqgsuQw[/YOUTUBEIF]

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
damn you beat me to cleaning my pots lol I think im going to have to build some racks for drying because there will be plants in the b. room now ,,, can I dry in the veg room?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CROCK POTS ARE FUCKING GANGSTER

CROCK POTS ARE FUCKING GANGSTER

How goes it ICMag homies, lurkers and haters?

Temps are perfect :D

glue is ganna be FAT :canabis:

That crock pot n my stew recipe, run that chef ramsey guy for his money. the meat is melting

I wanted to report that everything is perfecto except space is such a commodity!!!

Ganna do another run of those CSxNH plants, and some extras :D

hopefully ganna get more than an ounce.

DABBING OUT tonight! Been saving dabs for the night time cause man, they make me LAZY! and good for barely anything. Infact i been getting reports of naps lol, unwanted naps, oops

:smoke out:

[YOUTUBEIF]iKzYfm7ZmQQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't take Ecstasy and turn this song on, trust me

don't take Ecstasy and turn this song on, trust me

[YOUTUBEIF]iyax6zXMdPM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Pineapple Haze
picture.php
picture.php

Some one returned one of my jars recently, who ever put hte sticker on it, bravo!

picture.php

Take your pic!
picture.php

gangster rollin' thru, check yourself
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He who controls the spice, controls the universe!

He who controls the spice, controls the universe!

[YOUTUBEIF]dcgft-iiZ_s[/YOUTUBEIF]

Wutchu know about home grown tomatoes vatos
picture.php
picture.php

N those dank ass herbs. rosemary sticky like weed
picture.php

Been working on Veg
picture.php

Dudes, these plants fit under hte lighT! they got too close, love can sting lol
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im titless, wait, i mean title-less

im titless, wait, i mean title-less

Three stories of plants, how efficient with space are you? Theres 47 plants in that tent.

picture.php

and more coming
picture.php

hurry upppp
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man that title got me thinking about boobs lol

man that title got me thinking about boobs lol

GG#4 - CHYEAH BUDDY!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOOBS!

BOOBS!

lol

GSC - ill get better pics soon, shes a beaut and i been torturing her
picture.php

Chem Sis X Nevilles Haze #2
picture.php

theres also a #3 but not so epicly big in such a small container, fucking thing, i had ot hack it half way down...

check out the plant tag for Cs x NH #1 that I recently harvested, I took these with my cell phone, man, I was wondering where the tag for her went lol! bitch swallowed it up, perfect

picture.php
picture.php

Night Terror OG is fading so nicely, she'll be done by 8 weeks, wahoo cause i need me some space! she flops like crazy too... I didn't super crop far down enough
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats left?

Whats left?

Ahhh these old ass pictures, but these nugs DESERVE the recognition.

Talk about DANKS!

Hit that jackpot, finally, with those cannafornia testers.

Those blue crystally buds are so dense, tasty, stinky and tasty, ive had to quickly hide my portion.

quality is bad, but respect mon, dat girl fine

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thats all I got, time for those dabs n to do some weighing for tmrws blast off, then ugh, probably eat more of that stew, ima have great farts tomorrow :D

:wave:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RAGE

RAGE

cant wait to own a house.

Won't have to deal with lazy irresponsible little bitches.

WHO DOESN'T REPLACE THE TOILET PAPER ROLL??? Its not like you even bought that shit, and now you ganna argue with me over how fucking lazy you are that you can't put a new roll up after you finished the last one?

What hte fuck are they putting in the water?

Socal raised kids are fucking irresponsible as fuck and useless in too many ways.... lazy....

Like the guy who owns the dog, this fool bought a PS4... for a hockey game... that shits like 500$.... but doesn't want to get the carpet cleaned after his dogs multiple double digit accidents... and I even went as far as finding coupons and deals for that bitch on my own personal time, so he could save money...

Its not even 50$ to get the living room carpet cleaned, this aint a mansion. But some how he can find reason to get a PS4... and then argue with me that I want to live in a civilized clean home... and his only response is " i don't care" cause that inbred sack of shit has no fucking brain...

If I didn't grow weed, id have some really bloody knuckles.
picture.php

Im being pushed to a point of contacting the parents of these two jokes and I fear, that since they are the product of their parents, its not going to help.

next time that dog shits in here, im flinging the shit all over that bitches door, idgaf anymore.

I'm saving money, and collaborating with homies to find a new home to work out of like a real man, and not some punk bitch who can't even clean his own room or brush his husky dog... or idiots who pour grease down the kitchen sink and then don't do shit about the fact that its clogged...

But they wanna buy weed lol

Man its hard for a gangster like me to live with these birds...

Jive ass turkey mother fuckers.

Yeah im mad, idk who woudln't be mad at dealing with such shit... These dudes are my age... they aren't kids but they sure are just as bad.

Im out of options besides doing EVERYTHING myself...

Man I can't wait to be in my own residency, mother fuckers ganna think the president lives there is ganna be so fucking gangster.

I'm not going to smoke much weed today, I been smoking too much, this morning I was in a fog from yesterday and I got shit to do.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Great photos LyryC! I like to dabble in some home grown veggies as well, although im not a tomato fan in the least bit! I have about 7 different varieties of tomatoes this year....go figure! I usually give them away to friends or have them made into some salsa like this bowl did

picture.php

I hear ya on the roommate situation.....been there and done that! I still have one roommate, but its a best friend of mine since kindergarten so its quite nice. Wish ya the best on finding new digs!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

man I was on a good one this morning lol

that shits funny.

"carpets ganna get cleaned once some one gets paid"

I smoked a bowl cause I was scraping clean my pyrex dishes and it tested my patience too much

thanks white lotus, those are some perfect fruits you got there :good:

i'll show you the outcome of those tomatoes, and nice roomie situation :) kinda jealous, but life teaches you things and who you are with these challenges.

@ 5th, I bet, pure freedom to some extent. Then again I won't be owning shit for a while, but the next place I live and probably rent will be a nice house, yard, garage port attached, and garden friendly!

my sunflowers are almost fully dry :D