What's new

SibannaccannabiS

DJXX

Veteran
I bought charcoal for my scubber on ebay and i got enuff to fill it 5 times for like $30...get the drill out and take it apart if you can....then change the activated charcoal in it and save some bucks...its a pretty simple process...DJXX

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BATF F2 Day 19 week 3 packing on same amount of frost as the GSC :D

Glue is on week 2.

Night Terror OG On day 30 and im really happy shes coming out perfect, the last two plants in the last group were shitty, not enough light.

Gotta prune veg ;)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
takes a lot of organizing, time and dedication.

Getting some sparks to reignite this into stardom but right now I gotta get my head level with the grow. Lots of shit to juggle.

ganna wrap up the tester threads this week.

Got a lot of updating to do regarding wuts going on and with pictures.

Another Pineapple Haze is coming down tonight and the glues getting her final flowering position.

Another burning desire is about to hit the bloom room. this time running full speed.

I got 48 plants in veg :bigeye: 15 glue , 10 ntog

GDPXQuerkle reveg is 100% between the 3. SCT #2 reveg is 100% , already trained the plant, has full leaf sets. Actually ready to clone.

Lots of cloning to do again.

Need more 2 gallon smarties.

plan is to upload all current pictures. Then get veg/ flower situated. move glue, remove phaze, insert bd. Prep for Uppotting and cloning.

Then its picture time of the testers with a smoke report for the Silver Skunk Bx1 for MedMan.

BATF F2 weights - seed shots - bud shots - wax separation process/results(if im not too stoned :D)

Once those are complete I'll do bud shots of the other plants like SCT #1/#2 and Pineapple Haze.

Then its just cloning, and staying clean/feeding.

My sun flowers are almost ready for harvesting :D can't wait to eat fresh sprouts that i "made" lol

can't wait for the edible Hibiscus to start flowering, Got all these girls at school going oooohhh ahhhhh at just the mention of it.

Tomatoes are outa control and the red peppers are early!

Been saving dumpster plants and having to water everyday, its very hot right now.

Flower room temps drift from 77F lights off to 81F -87F lights on. I'm put that T5 back in there lol, i don't think it really added heat, just to the bill :joint:

oh and no hermie issues yet. Wait till ya'll see the NTOG in that 5 gallon bucket I was shifting thru the door.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
but since you asked

but since you asked

Chem Sis x Neville Haze #1 - foxtails... Floppy, Came down earlier than I wanted to make room. Was ganna take her a full 12 weeks, was harvested Day 75 Week 11.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem sis X Nev Haze #1

picture.php
picture.php

Already got two more CSxNH #1 in flower. Day 22 week 4

CS x NH seedlings - 2 girls, both ready for clones/uppot/training.

Heres the 2nd NTOG girl. Kinda achieved my goal with colors, but definitely not in yield. The few seeds she made really took away from yield, Structure was weak with more blueberry influence in stacking calyxes/foxtails than the OG I like. Smokes great tho

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Whoa-hoa-holy shit the foxtails!! That's extreme. Id def blame that on high heat bro.

Even NTOG got some. She does have a yummy greasy look to her.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Night Terror OG Day 71 Week 11

Night Terror OG Day 71 Week 11

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Again the current one in the big 5 gallon bucket is doing EPIC this round.

Also got a 2nd NTOG in a 2gallon smartpot going, day 22 week 4

Last edited:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heat may play a role in it, but seed plants always fuck around.

Heat may play a role in it, but seed plants always fuck around.

BATF F2 #1 Round 2 harvest dry shots. Everyone including myself is in love with this plant. Wait till you fuckers see her dialed in.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BATF F2 #1 Round 2 harvest dry shots

BATF F2 #1 Round 2 harvest dry shots

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wildgrow this one is for you man. I got a 30x loop and a 40x loop. This is my first and only picture with the 40x loop at 25mm in size.

Need to work on lighting, but for a first and only shot, I feel great things coming.

picture.php

Thanks all now. I feel Ive been entertaining enough

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
What happened to fix'n ya heat issue? Not a good situation to have the glue in meeester.

Pete an repeat are sitting in a boat an Pete falls off. Who's left?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What happened to fix'n ya heat issue? Not a good situation to have the glue in meeester.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=39514&pictureid=1005779&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Pete an repeat are sitting in a boat an Pete falls off. Who's left?

I can't fix the heat. Not without a new bigger fan, less lights, more space... ya dig?

It is what it is, I always wanna do better dude. I had an epiphany the other day. I try to improve everything around me, not matter how small, and its detracting from my life overall because I stress and think about how to fix everything, make everything better... That will fuckign kill you.

It kinda urks me to see the temps when I see the digital wireless readout, but at the same time, I can't change it, unless I dial the lights back to 50%, take the ballasts out, Add 8 inch fan/filter and probably redo duct so that theres wide turns and no sharp turns and less duct, but thats in an ideal situation...

When I get a house and can go pro with this, no excuses.

I got school, limited funds, shit to do... its all fine.

I could cut a whole into the attic but thats going into it a little crazy, I can't build mid flower.

Next year i might not flower in summer. Next year I might not even live here.

If GG#4 can't hang in some 83F grow, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repeat fell off the boat.

I get troll vibes from you.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With the right strain and dialed environment I think I can get 4 pounds a run.

2x4 tray holds 15 2gallon smart pots comfortable. Maybe you can squeeze 18.

if you atleast yield 2 ounces per plant thats 30 ounces. Almost 2 pounds per tray.

I think I can do it. but that means no more fun stuff like new beans and shit, just one or two strains that put out.

AS just saying how i feel dude, glue should be able to handle normal summer temps... shes got everything ideal except that I just tied her up.

Temp drifts from 77F to 80F in 6 hours and then by the 7th hour it peaks at 81F on the hottest days. Maybe like 81.4F. Then it stays around there and slowly but surely goes down to 80 by the time lights are off.

I just need support and motivation. you a good person, and all but im in no mood for bullshit.

aka cartman / repeat. I wish I could do what I want. That woudl be sit here, eat for the first time today, and smoke weed while playing a video game, getting my dick sucked and what else? Fucking beer.

But thats a perfect world man. Im balancing alot in my life, you wanna joke around, cool, just don't joke about me, cause I'm not doing "whatever, I do what I want"....

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HIGH TIMES Washington Cannabis Cup Results

CN0sEhbYBhsL0jpqvVxtQtkTrOzbKP4k8RDmfPXM0U3mWZLnU5pzSqzpy5OOrsUP-VcKIfZsooEQDBtOiO9eirRtGXQl7MYRYY6u53SQRlecnq-B0sgCFbGdIJt3n_D9UTgWCFxQAbD1nq1m_SaaECJvwtDHt63DpCezDnI=s0-d-e1-ft

BEST U.S. SATIVA
1st Place - Super Silver Haze from Life is Good Healing
2nd Place - Hawaiian Dutch from Zen Living Cooperative & Just Ice Wax Co-Lab
3rd Place - Durban Poison from TJ’S Organic Gardens

BEST U.S. INDICA
1st Place - Cookie Monster from The Source Genetics
2nd Place - Grandma’s Batch from Heirloom Genetics
3rd Place - Kaya’s Koffee from PacificNwRoots

BEST U.S. HYBRID
1st Place - Rare Dankness Seeds’ Veganic Starkiller OG from William Braveheart Green for Vegamatrix
2nd Place - Lemon Tree from Creek Side
3rd Place - Thin Mint Cookies from Gold Coast Collection

BEST U.S. NON-SOLVENT HASH
1st Place - OG Ghost Train Haze #1 53-micron 5-Star Bubble Hash from A Greener Today with Goat Organics
2nd Place - ZkittleZ Bubble from 3rd Gen Family with Terp Hogz & BooBoo’s Bubble
3rd Place - Miami Haze 99% Heads / Drysift from PacificNwRoots

BEST U.S. CONCENTRATE
1st Place - Lemon Fire Nug Run from Mr. B Extracts
2nd Place - Master Yoda Batter from Brutal Bee with KC Extracts
3rd Place - OG Ghost Train Haze #1 Sugar Wax from A Greener Today

BEST U.S. EDIBLE
1st Place - Trail Blazer Bars from aKaWoNkA with Jesse Patrick
2nd Place - Sensi Sweets 3 Drink Sampler from A Greener Today with Sensi Sweets
3rd Place - Margarita Truffle - Lime, Tequila and Sea Salt from Cheffettes

BEST MEDICAL SATIVA
1st Place - Super Lemon Haze from Olympia Mike
2nd Place - Blue Dream from TJ’S Organic Gardens
3rd Place - Sour Pebbles from Firebros.

BEST MEDICAL INDICA
1st Place - Kosher Kush from Phenotype Farmers
2nd Place - Rainbow Kush from A Green Cure
3rd Place - Kosher Kush from Phenotype Farmers

BEST MEDICAL HYBRID
1st Place - Zeus OG from A Greener Today
2nd Place - Super Lemon Haze from A Green Cure
3rd Place - Girl Scout Cookies from Fweedom Collective with Aurum Farms

BEST MEDICAL NON-SOLVENT HASH
1st Place - Pineapple Express 73-micron 5-Star Bubble Hash from A Greener Today with Goat Organics
2nd Place - White Tangerine OG - Non Solvent from The Bakeréé with Green Masons
3rd Place - Tangie Royale with Cheese from Black Dabber with Phenotype Farmers

BEST MEDICAL CONCENTRATE
1st Place - Blue Dream x Tangie from Vader Extracts & Grateful Meds
2nd Place - Dutch Treat Shatter from Rainier Alternative
3rd Place - Lemon Oranges from River City Holistics Health with Gold Coast Extracts

BEST MEDICAL EDIBLE
1st Place - Carms from Cascadia High
2nd Place - 1:1 CBD Slips from Oakor and TKO
3rd Place - S’mores Cup from Bungles Edibles

HGH CBD
Flower - Sour Tsunami #3 from Solstice
Concentrate - CBD Simple from Cannavest
Edible - Lunch Box from Florida Buds and Arborside Compassion

BEST NON-EDIBLE MEDICALLY-INFUSED PRODUCT (MIP)
CBDemu from Browns Botanicals

BEST BOOTH
1st Place - Vader Extracts
2nd Place - CLOUD PENZ
3rd Place - Caviar Gold

BEST PRODUCT
1st Place - Cypress Hill's Phuncky Feel Tips by Vader Extracts
2nd Place - Cloud Penz by Cloud Penz
3rd Place - Transdermal Gel by Mary's Medicinals

BEST GLASS
1st Place - TGOD Dwreck Puck by Nexus Glass
2nd Place - Sasquatch Glass Guitar by Sasquatch Glass
3rd Place - Dr. GreenThumb's Phuncky Feel Tips by B-Real

GSPfan

Veteran
With the right strain and dialed environment I think I can get 4 pounds a run.

2x4 tray holds 15 2gallon smart pots comfortable. Maybe you can squeeze 18.

if you atleast yield 2 ounces per plant thats 30 ounces. Almost 2 pounds per tray.

I think I can do it. but that means no more fun stuff like new beans and shit, just one or two strains that put out

I believe in you! You can do this shit. I've been thinking the same lately.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Not running anymore testers would help immeasurably.
Not knowing their habits, growth/feed rates, if they yield, specific care requirements, etc just makes for numbers you cant count on.
Makes for an adventure, but adventure doesn't pay the bills.

Its gonna get easier with lower temps coming.
You mentioned something to me about p/k boosts? Id introduce it slowly, ramping up to 75% of the manufacturers recommendation over a weeks time. I say 75% because no matter how transparent the nute company is, they still want your $.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Not running anymore testers would help immeasurably.
Not knowing their habits, growth/feed rates, if they yield, specific care requirements, etc just makes for numbers you cant count on.
Makes for an adventure, but adventure doesn't pay the bills.

:yeahthats

Lyr

I hope this is received in the same spirit in which it's meant.

I'm sort of confused by some of what's going on here.

If consistency and production are king, why dick around with seeds in the first place? Find a few proven winners and get to work.

Why the mucking with the feed? In my [very] limited experience with coco, 1.2 EC at ~ 5.8 pH was bulletproof. Why reinvent the wheel with one feeding at 6.2, another at 5.8, another at 6.0, etc..?

I've sorta tuned out on the heat discussion, but at 81 degrees, nobody should be having any hissy fits and changing sex on ya. 91? Maybe. 81? :dunno:

If you let it, there will always be "something else" to distract you. I'd focus on locking down the easy shit first. Not much you can do to affect the weather, but proven varieties & a sort of well-established feed schedule are easy places to start.

Anyway - plenty of people here want to be supportive and see you have success. The questions, I've thought, have all been constructive, and the suggestions seem to be the same - focus on the low-hanging fruit, fix that, and then work accordingly.

:2cents:

:tiphat: