What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Killer b

Blackberry pearl sample =
2_2821010_3.jpg

I'm going to do a BATF Wax run of #1 lowers all of #2/#3 and teh #1 dry trim.

Theres ganna be a pineapplehaze run

And a mix of GDP/BBP and all the other random little stuff.

Cleaned out my nug jars and making some iso w/e stuff lol idk.

its sitting in a pyrex on the counter.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Aaaahh, ok, I see what youre doing. Plug the cut and into coco/perlite right away. Makes sense using those lil nursery pots/trays. Removing a step - 1 less pot up.

DJXX

Veteran
if you really like the oasis over the riots...let me know...seems like this batch of riots aren't as successful...DJXX

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aaaahh, ok, I see what youre doing. Plug the cut and into coco/perlite right away. Makes sense using those lil nursery pots/trays. Removing a step - 1 less pot up.

no. I'm rooting in Rapid Rooters. Then trans planting into the coco. Everything to hit a pot has roots :) thats not a bad idea but It would have to be done with something like my NTOG who I can get 100% on.

if you really like the oasis over the riots...let me know...seems like this batch of riots aren't as successful...DJXX

Oasis is clean like rockwool - Root Riots and Rapid Rooters are Tree bark...

root riots are now made by another company and since the switch they are trash, for me atleast. I chopped up my old RR and used them as fluffer, like perilite, for one of my outdoor garden beds lol.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
root riots are now made by another company

Im gonna talk to the guy I get mine from - works at the manufacturing facility - to see whats up.

A few months back he was saying something about making 2 different batches. 1 being the original and the other with a different make up for a different company.
Could be that these 'specialty' Riots are the ones being distributed by growthtechnology.com instead of Hydrodynamics International.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im gonna talk to the guy I get mine from - works at the manufacturing facility - to see whats up.

A few months back he was saying something about making 2 different batches. 1 being the original and the other with a different make up for a different company.
Could be that these 'specialty' Riots are the ones being distributed by growthtechnology.com instead of Hydrodynamics International.

hit the nail on the head. DEAD CENTER.

I got the dudds lol

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
your crazy bro

can totally enjoy art and not be brainwashed and still have several other interests; missing out. only stupid people need fear media/ just sad there are so many stupid people. don't need a license to make babies. lol get with it man its almost 2015. one word DVR and fuck the world
and basically everything is on the internet all u need is PC and its all a click away!

its all part of a well rounded Life. see whats out there u may enjoy many things . and fuck MTV since the early 90s/

and we still gonna make fun of you after you watch it all anyway lol

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck yeah im crazy!

I enjoy art... natures art. Some of mans ideas too, but tv has so little worth seeing...

I don't get the emphasis in importance people give to shows and movies.

Sure theres talent, creativity, and yeah some of it is art like fear and loathing, or a beautiful mind... but at the same time, if MTV was garbage in the 90s, That means everything on TV right now is fucking pollution lol...

I'm that person, that never fits in with anyone... I'm different and I'm over the labeling and segregation my peers have so perfectly executed over the years.

Until TV is positive and enlightening, I think its in Humanities best interest to steer clear of it, completely.

part of a well rounded life? Only 1 way to describe that. American.

American Ideology is by far the most skewed.

So much money in the Media industry, but we aren't even in the top 20 in the world on education...

Yeah im that "crazy" guy... who can't relate with you over a movie, and would rather talk about things that will make every ones life better...

like the truth... But thats not easy, or fun.

People like stupid. Its easy.

Make fun of my all you want, My heart is on the right path.

DJXX

Veteran
my professor in college used to say " tv is the opiate of the underclass"...so true..DJXX

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Fuck yeah im crazy!

I enjoy art... natures art. Some of mans ideas too, but tv has so little worth seeing...

Sure theres talent, creativity, and yeah some of it is art like fear and loathing, or a beautiful mind... but at the same time, if MTV was garbage in the 90s, That means everything on TV right now is fucking pollution lol...

How are you qualified to judge the content on TV when you've already stated that you don't watch TV?

Until TV is positive and enlightening, I think its in Humanities best interest to steer clear of it, completely.

See above question

Ler, I'm trying to be helpful here, but sometimes your youth is abundantly on display. :) Every single society or community of every single country and state on every single continent has what we'll call for lack of a better term Popular Culture.

You think that it's only in the US that we have an entertainment industry worth billions? Pick any first-world country, I guarantee you'll find their equivalent of Teen Mom, Bachelor, Kardashians, and all that other shit I presume you've deemed is representative of all TV. (What about NOVA? Isn't that a program with some redeeming educational value?)

Any other piece of dirt in the industrialized world, you'll have knuckleheads who struggle to pay the rent but have a boomin' stereo system or [insert some other material status symbol].

America ain't so much different from other parts of the industrialized world. Its pop culture, culture of consumerism, greed, racism, sexism, .. All that shit, ain't none of it uniquely American.

Yeah im that "crazy" guy... who can't relate with you over a movie, and would rather talk about things that will make every ones life better...

:dunno: I don't think you should think of yourself as crazy, but I do wonder if you get a slight kick out of fancying yourself so different from the rest of everyone else. I'm getting a bit of "Too cool for pop-culture brah," vibe.

I mean, in a nutshell, I'm with you -- there's aspects of our pop culture [most of it :laughing:] that we'd be better off without. But to surmise that it's an American Thing is .. Well. Off-base. :) Everyone likes to be distracted. And most people have poor taste. (And what's the net of those two things? Shitty TV programming) :laughing:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
How are you qualified to judge the content on TV when you've already stated that you don't watch TV?

See above question

Ler, I'm trying to be helpful here, but sometimes your youth is abundantly on display. :) Every single society or community of every single country and state on every single continent has what we'll call for lack of a better term Popular Culture.

You think that it's only in the US that we have an entertainment industry worth billions? Pick any first-world country, I guarantee you'll find their equivalent of Teen Mom, Bachelor, Kardashians, and all that other shit I presume you've deemed is representative of all TV. (What about NOVA? Isn't that a program with some redeeming educational value?)

Any other piece of dirt in the industrialized world, you'll have knuckleheads who struggle to pay the rent but have a boomin' stereo system or [insert some other material status symbol].

America ain't so much different from other parts of the industrialized world. Its pop culture, culture of consumerism, greed, racism, sexism, .. All that shit, ain't none of it uniquely American.

:dunno: I don't think you should think of yourself as crazy, but I do wonder if you get a slight kick out of fancying yourself so different from the rest of everyone else. I'm getting a bit of "Too cool for pop-culture brah," vibe.

I mean, in a nutshell, I'm with you -- there's aspects of our pop culture [most of it :laughing:] that we'd be better off without. But to surmise that it's an American Thing is .. Well. Off-base. :) Everyone likes to be distracted. And most people have poor taste. (And what's the net of those two things? Shitty TV programming) :laughing:
WORD!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Fuck yeah im crazy!

I'm that person, that never fits in with anyone... I'm different and I'm over the labeling and segregation my peers have so perfectly executed over the years.

So much money in the Media industry, but we aren't even in the top 20 in the world on education...

Make fun of my all you want, My heart is on the right path.

With all this hate towards our society an how it tics. It brings me to this question. What are you doing to change it? A few posts back you were talking about how this semester your actually taking classes you needed in school.

What ya actually going to school for to better our society young blood?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
As the wise Buddha says "gosh bro sorry I shit in ur granola"

Yeah commercials suck but other than that plenty of fine viewing choices. Ill spare you the examples, but yeah totally your life. U are missing out on plenty of fun enjoyable and enlightening shows believe that. It's not about fitting in its about enjoying cool shit.

Lots of it out there. Do ya thang tho cuz none of the noise ever slowed me down. Diff strokes

NTOG looked real nice there. Not to bad for no tv grow.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
That's the beauty of ICMAG, you can like or dislike whatever you please. Just remember its your opinion, an I respect ya more for sharing it an being honest. We all got one thing in common that we can all relate to though, the mighty cannabis.

How did the GDP cross smoke brotha?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sitting here eating my dinner. white chicken pizza with extra extra cheezzz :D Reading this has me confused how to answer.

On one hand I like you guys and wanna have you around... but on the other hand, I can't accept the acceptance as TV as part of culture...

Its my opinion. Okay. My generation around me cares more about those TV shows than the important truth and troubles facing us...

Our future is so dark and cloudy I have almost lost hope to fight against the machine.

Now I come on here and have you older gents trying to school me that TV has art and culture in it...

Sure... Maybe for people who gave up on themselves and everyone else.

Potentially if you want to look at the very few and scarce programs aired that are educational and insightful into life...

But do we really need, any of it?

I don't want the dark ages with no power n shit like that... lol riding a horse into town. No.

I want to experience a life where there is a collective consensus among people to do the right thing, help one another, not take the easy, cheap, polluting way to get things done... being equal in all ways... People who understand what life is about... Yah know... That L word that makes some people really uncomfortable.

Love will fix it all right up. But shit... "aint nobody got time fo dat" right?

You say Ceramics Sirsmokealot... well you do realize that ceramics last for ever, and that they tell stories and are useful.

Ceramics will replace steel. Soldiers wear ceramic armor in battle now. I'm trying to ride the new wave into the future, but the right one. Plants / ceramics.

I do as much as I can so that My footprint is invisible.

Put more miles on my bicycle than car for the past 3 years.
Been growing my own food, got serious this year and fixed up the native soil.
I save plants from the capitalistic dumpster. I collect and save seed from everything, on the dog walk to the late night mission to school to sneak around and hit hte spots I noted have stuff ready for the taking...

Ever make a seed bomb? If I remember I'll take a picture of a few successful ones of mine.

I'm doing everything in my limit. Money talks in this world and without you are silent.

So around me, the people in my life always have a positive vibe coming from what I do.

I'm always asking people if they want plants when they stop by, who ever it may be... I try and share as much as I can.

I realized that I can't change wut happen on 9/11 even tho every part about me wants to scream, cry, lash out, destroy, confused.... man, emotionally... So I started working on what I can change.

Me, My life and its habits and the impact that has on the world, on us, humanity.

I hate seeming so self righteous cause I'm not. I'm just trying my best to do things in a way that benefits everyone... Not just me...

TV is all about individualism. We are losing our roots, our spirituality as humans... letting technology consume us.

Its a trap. Its a system so well established, you have no way to beat it, but to join it.

Enough about TV and all this changing the world talk. It only drives me away from people, regardless who you are, my blood, friend, teacher... person on ICMag...

Honestly, Just hurt inside. Theres this feeling somethings terribly wrong... this urge for change... I want kids... you guys already on that journey...

How do you even sit down and think about how you are going to break the ice to your kids that the world they live in is a fantasy manipulated to take advantage of them and ultimately, just use them?

I say im crazy because I am. I hope you all agree you are crazy too, it doesn't have to be negative... we like to make things extreme... but is wanting food, homes, fresh air and water for everything such a bad thing?

To the people my age, they rather play some facebook game or have sex, aparently sex fixes everything for my gerneration... and the younger kids dont' get it, they dont' deserve to have their worlds torn apart by the truth... its so ugly... And then the older people don't even realize they let ALL THIS SHIT HAPPEN, but act like their helpful with some stupid ass kind remark about how you are doing good or some shit... when the whole time those mother fuckers shoulda been on top of it.

Huge fucking mess to clean on this planet and it drives me nuts.

Fuck me for caring.

[YOUTUBEIF]zeMZGGQ0ERk[/YOUTUBEIF]

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its delicious. Has that purple taste I been missing, but not so strong on the sweet grape.

Has a really nice funky just classic weed smell? skunk like but musky... thick smell... lol

Sugar Cane Train is something special. I feel like im in some space vortex :whee:

Oh and everything has seeds in it, GDP kinda too seedy for me, was ganna wax her. lol