SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im fucking tired but tonights koolbloom blast

im fucking tired but tonights koolbloom blast

deep breath

helped

That right there is why I smoke weed... :toohot: !

same

Fuck the Man!!! Shijeah bud I'm digging this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Capitalism is aboot to implode and i'll be off grid and self sustained laughing at all the ratracers who can't change their own fucking oil. Peeps laziness will be their demise. get on infowars.com n watch zeitgeist. educate thyself n prepare thyself bc the bubble is gonna burst very soon.

Cheeba Libre!!!!!!!!

lol @ infowars.com - thats the worst advice ever. That place is so hoaxed out bullshit crazy shit all day... Ziegest thats old.

Shoulda just said spread love peace and happiness :D

I'm trying the burst the bubble dude.

Im with you lyryc.

viva cheeba libre carlos.

Vice Versa - its not about me or you, its about us.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
you shouldn't let the media rent space in your head they want you to do just what your doing .....don't watch the hand in front of you, watch the hand that their hiding behind your back :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
lol my power bill this month hit $750 already. I will surely cross $8bills next month. its called overhead my dude. it costs 1600 for power alone to produce 6+ pounds per grow and operate the veg.
worth every penny. don't steal power and pay your bill . all good in the hood. I have neighbors with the same type of bill and they don't grow. kids and refrigerators and dog doors.

Coconutz

Veteran
900 this month
3200W + 2 dehuey and 2 ton mini split & 5k btu window unit in the drying room
pulled several pounds and 1/4lb of bubble
well worth it

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta get you guys pictures.

I got seeds across the whole room... not many - but still, when will I ever have some sensimilla

The Bluelab combo meter is making this work.

I enver seen the pineapple so fat so early :D

And the batf F2 plant i got is outa control - pure blueberry goodness. Really fat and frostier than anything else :shucks:

Hammerheads GDPxQuerkle Sole Survivor sure is a purdy site - i really hope her clones make it - shes got hte fattest calyxes and shes got a beautiful candy scent.

The Chem sis x neville haze is going to be bonkers - huge fucking main cola on #1 the seedlings are happy and need an up pot.

and sugar cane train better be able to live up the hype.

So far the best cloens are from Chem Sis x nev haze #1. Stout mother fuckers growing too fast

Next up would be the BATF #1 and then SCT#1 and I lost a few clones.

Oh and i made a new tray - 15 glues :joint: :D

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Lemme see, lemme see!

Excellent news that everythings taking off.

Id drop anything that's a true herm and probably anything that went super bananas, unless its super kick ass and you want to spend the time dialing it in. You got Glue, bro! You know you cant go wrong with a table of that. The ladies that popped a nanner or 2 shouldn't take much effort to get just right. Maybe hold those back a round and wait for cooler temps if heat is indeed their stressor.

Either way, you've got a handful of good cuts to bring home the bacon.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just worked my 13th consecutive day in a row, so far 3 days of pure Overtime and I just got asked to work tomorrow.

I would of had 4 days off starting yesterday and the plan was to sit on my tired, over worked ass for a whole day eating what ever I want, and doing anything I want.

So thats gotta wait till Tuesday, and then Wednesday I'll start dedicating time to catching up on here and things like deconstructing my bicycle and fixing w/e is making that fucking noise, well really to clean - but i'll try and get two birds stoned.

I just realized looking at one of my plants I have been the worst tester this round, but I should have some great photos to make up for it, what ever - the med-man testers are meh, while the cannafornia testers are WOAH :canabis:

I finally got to make shatter with my boy - came out good - little tan cause of the trim but the taste is candy lime thanks to the J33 - and the high is real balanced and the smoke, always - too smooth IMO, compared to crumble, this stuff is so clean n smooth.

Gotta up pot those Chem Sis x Nevilles haze - things are about to be root bound

Cush is back in town :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
If the lime warp take I'm curious how the chem sis x nevilles haze compare
Lime warp is LVPK x nevilles haze / haze leaning terps

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I just worked my 13th consecutive day in a row, so far 3 days of pure Overtime and I just got asked to work tomorrow.

I would of had 4 days off starting yesterday and the plan was to sit on my tired, over worked ass for a whole day eating what ever I want, and doing anything I want.

So thats gotta wait till Tuesday, and then Wednesday I'll start dedicating time to catching up on here and things like deconstructing my bicycle and fixing w/e is making that fucking noise, well really to clean - but i'll try and get two birds stoned.

I just realized looking at one of my plants I have been the worst tester this round, but I should have some great photos to make up for it, what ever - the med-man testers are meh, while the cannafornia testers are WOAH :canabis:

I finally got to make shatter with my boy - came out good - little tan cause of the trim but the taste is candy lime thanks to the J33 - and the high is real balanced and the smoke, always - too smooth IMO, compared to crumble, this stuff is so clean n smooth.

Gotta up pot those Chem Sis x Nevilles haze - things are about to be root bound

Cush is back in town :tiphat:
Work hard, play hard brotha.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Careful with all that OT brother - the taxman taketh away.

About 10 yrs ago, I was working with this dude who put in 32 hrs of OT. He was expecting a $1100-1200 check. *wrong answer buzzer sound* It put him in a higher bracket and he only walked away with $750. We were getting paid biweekly too, so that really didn't help.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
raised the other light all the way - temps stabilized.

temps are currently at 75.7F - 83.4F - they were on the downfall earlier this week and I can't wait for "fall"

:needcoffee:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Its tough dealing with unfavorable conditions. The heat is crazy here too, but the humidity..........faaghetaboutit! My seed poppin situation is a joke in my eyes but we work with what we got. Aug. 3rd I will be in new digs an more favorable conditions.
Seems like ya got a handle on it bruddah.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Coming up tahnyte

What kinda work lryc? Bustin' rocks onna chain gang?

Horticulture oriented stuff. Working for a lady who owns a nursery that does interiorscaping and landscape design - I'm a jack of all trades right now doing everything and anything there/ asked of me. trying to get into a nice niche with a routine but right now im bouncing around from a cash register all the way to riding in a big rig for deliveries, doing estimates and more than I can list... I thought it would be so much fun going in and it mostly is but until I can narrow in on one job there - Its killing me, shes taking advantage of my abilities and capability to tackle every single task besides driving. To be honest I want to work in the warehouse with the mexican dudes - they are the chillest and no customers to deal with but the pay is minimum wage and that would be cutting away more than half what im currently looking at... so I'm going to try and get into a higher position within the nursery side of things... just no room for advancement right now.

plus side is I cancelled my gym membership and got a killer tan lol

If the lime warp take I'm curious how the chem sis x nevilles haze compare
Lime warp is LVPK x nevilles haze / haze leaning terps

From the pictures I've seen - I could careless :canabis: lol

Excited for it all man!

Work hard, play hard brotha.

;)

Careful with all that OT brother - the taxman taketh away.

About 10 yrs ago, I was working with this dude who put in 32 hrs of OT. He was expecting a $1100-1200 check. *wrong answer buzzer sound* It put him in a higher bracket and he only walked away with $750. We were getting paid biweekly too, so that really didn't help.

you killed some of my happiness lol - but its better to be ready and realistic.

Atleast I don't have to write the tips I get down in the books

don't work to hard...but those overtime checks are cool...DJXX

I learned how to pace myself and not to drink coffee until after lunch lol

Its tough dealing with unfavorable conditions. The heat is crazy here too, but the humidity..........faaghetaboutit! My seed poppin situation is a joke in my eyes but we work with what we got. Aug. 3rd I will be in new digs an more favorable conditions.
Seems like ya got a handle on it bruddah.

I don't think heat is an issue if one is prepared for it.

its also great because I can argue with people like coconutz about how the air moves in my room while learning how my equipment and space work together.

Lights mounted to the ceiling - win.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i should be outside right now but im so sick of gardening

i should be outside right now but im so sick of gardening

Heres old pictures - starting from the bottom to the top on the album list

Berry hazes in flower - 2 of the 3 - 3rd is in veg and doing okay - going to put it in flower once theres room.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lemon Haze "mom" - dropping both the berry and lemon haze since I got wayyyy better shit on hand.

again waiting for more flower space and the lemon haze will be gone. Cloned it tho to see how it clones and if they go well i'll keep one and gift the rest with a nice cautionary warning

picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should go to home depot and grab a helper lol id get to sit back n drink lol

I should go to home depot and grab a helper lol id get to sit back n drink lol

spanish aint that good im afraid.

Pineapple Haze - that 2nd one I added in is already on week 2 and I added a 3rd one in a few days ago.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The lonely surviving Night Terror OG Root Riot Clone
picture.php

why was I stressing over nothing lol...
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wut else do I have ot put up

Wut else do I have ot put up