What's new

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
get a new mentor bro...
its half the amperage, not half the wattage.
just means you could put more lights on a circuit, but it will still cost as much to run them, though they may be a bit more efficient on 220v

Well hey man - i'll let him know and we'll both learn something and be on top of our game.

It stemmed from a discussion on whether electricity is more expensive during the day or at night.

Mentor - friend - homie who grows too and has more experience and can help answer questions - and has saved my ass in the past and helped me on countless occassions - hell no. You on the other hand - should get a new perspective on things cause I straight up really appreciate the honesty because subjects of that importance require precision - but say it nicely or something - cause thats just fucked up dude... I don't treat people like that... you aren't perfect you blooodklat cocanut :D

Coconutz

Veteran
lol
you have to sign up for TOU
let me see if this works(damn cant get the images to show)
How Time-Of-Use Rates Work

Time-Of-Use (TOU) is part of a statewide initiative designed to keep the electric grid reliable so everyone will have power when they need it.
Unlike flat rates, TOU rates vary by the time of day the energy is used. With these new rates, your bill will be affected by both when you use electricity and how much you use. The majority of business customers have already transitioned to TOU rates, and the remainder will transition by January 1, 2015.
On a mobile device? Watch the video.
ic

ic

Time-Of-Use Rate Periods

There are now different TOU rates depending on the season and the time of day the energy is used. They more accurately reflect the costs of energy at the time it is used. With TOU rates, when you use electricity is as important as how much you use.
The greatest demand on the grid is during on-peak periods. If you can shift energy use to off-peak or mid-peak times, you help reduce strain on the grid.

Note: The lower off-peak rate applies on holidays. When any holiday falls on Sunday, the following Monday will be recognized as a holiday. Holidays are New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas.
https://www.sce.com/wps/portal/home...jHoiHj4B3_dfvA!!/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Unsubscribed from thread
DHF is my mentor. You should have a little more respect for the man.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are we here to tickle each others balls and stroke Egos, or are we here to grow weed!

Are we here to tickle each others balls and stroke Egos, or are we here to grow weed!

I'm here to grow weed - and learn about it.

Part of that journey is through people and its quite the ride experiencing these same but different people :shucks:

Kinda at a lose for words regarding all this nonsense...

Too much sidetracking over silly things.

Today is day 25 Week 4.

I got some clones to take of the flower girls - stupid root riots :wallbash:

Silver Skunk Bx1 #1/#2
Blue Alaskan Thunder Fuck F2 #2/#3
Chem Sis x Nevilles Haze #2
Sugar Cane Train #2
GDPxQuerkle sole survivor #4

Apart from that I'm excited for the next kool bloom blast! Ganna do it right this time :dance013:

Temps drift from 75F lights off to the highest low point - 81F and the highest high point 89F.

Anyone else do TOU for Electricity and has some pros or cons to add about it?

I got pictures but im fucking beat.

Shoots

Yeah neg repps for everyone. who cares. lyryc keep doing your thing my dude.

For the space you have I think you do quite well.

Pussyhole bloodklaaats

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't feel like cloning lol

I don't feel like cloning lol

Should I?

Maybe fuck it - theres so much good weed to grow.

Its in my nature to hoard stuff so I think i'm going to pass on all these.

I always kick myself in the ass later but man I need to grow that glue, forum and burning desire!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAWT DAYUM!

HAWT DAYUM!

400$ electricity bill :yikes:

looks like the plan next summer is to convert to cloning and only flower - fall - winter - early spring.

Its all good my dudes :joint: its just an estimate so I got a chance to cut it back.

sucks cause last month it wasn't even 300$ :(

DJXX

Veteran
whats burning desire...here is a cpl pics of my lil amazon cloner...its just a typical tray and dome...but i invert a plug holder to raise up each holder with plugs up out of the water...i put a 1/2 in water in the tray..also i cut one side of the plug vertically so you can open them to inspect...after any roots show don't open them the roots will tear...in the winter i use a heatmat and it keeps the inside at almost 100% humidity, hence the name "lil amazon"...with using the heatmat, the pool of water will go down and have to be refilled...the thing is childproof...hope this helps...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_2038.jpg
    SAM_2038.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
  • SAM_2040.jpg
    SAM_2040.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 4

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This world... Is it worth experiencing?

This world... Is it worth experiencing?

Gaza, Now that Airplane...

And just look here at USA we spent 1.5 trillion on a F-35 military jet that DOESN'T EVEN TAKE OFF. Cause we need an advantage in a "dog" fight....

I'm really over humanity right now.

Israel is reviving the holocaust...

Corporations are trying to privatize our water - starting with detroit.

First detroit water - then the detroit river, then the great lakes - and by then I'm pretty sure they'll have that carbon tax up and running.

So lets get this straight...

We got hte people who escaped genocide - committing it...

Spending money on useless shit that don't work and doesn't solve anything.

They want our water - and air... the two most essential things in life are soon going ot cost money...

Like collecting rainwater becoming ILLEGAL... WHAT IN THE FUCK????

Whose water is falling from the sky?

WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE!!!

The shit hit hte fan... its everywhere...

What gives...

Why...

Will there ever be change?

And when?

Fuck israel and all israelies and the USA for supporting those zionist fucking scumbags.

Fuck the American people and their ARROGANCE.

Fuck the Police.

And fuck you too

FUCK

calientecarlos

Veteran
Fuck the Man!!! Shijeah bud I'm digging this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Capitalism is aboot to implode and i'll be off grid and self sustained laughing at all the ratracers who can't change their own fucking oil. Peeps laziness will be their demise. get on infowars.com n watch zeitgeist. educate thyself n prepare thyself bc the bubble is gonna burst very soon.

Cheeba Libre!!!!!!!!