What's new

shroomys last and final grow for a very long time 2012 - 2013

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is also a variation on this technique with seeds. I havent quite cracked the code yet it would be strain specific but... if you plant an indica dominant seed now-ish then it will sex itself quickly (in southern Aus at least) and do a quick veg, stretch and think about flowering but then revert to veg with the longer days.

This can result in similar results and at the very least you will sex yer plants very early and get rid of those males! :smoke:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
ShroomyShroom count me in for the ride! Very nice selection of strains. Just remember to swing by the mag and say wad up :tiphat:

SUBBED! :smoker:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Pics in post#17 aren't showing for me bro :)
:joint:

Me either bruz not to sure as to why.... ill look into it just got to sober up a tad....... i see red i see red i see red bahahahaha tomato eyes or what..............lol

There is also a variation on this technique with seeds. I havent quite cracked the code yet it would be strain specific but... if you plant an indica dominant seed now-ish then it will sex itself quickly (in southern Aus at least) and do a quick veg, stretch and think about flowering but then revert to veg with the longer days.

This can result in similar results and at the very least you will sex yer plants very early and get rid of those males! :smoke:

dam straight its a gamble either way... imo if you cant stress a plant with light manipulation and have it go back to a normal plant ie it doesnt hermie or keep the mutant leaf trates then you dont want that in your smoking end product or the plant you hobby with insert smiley face
ShroomyShroom count me in for the ride! Very nice selection of strains. Just remember to swing by the mag and say wad up :tiphat:

SUBBED! :smoker:

no way.... another one of my fave growers insert smiley face

what up brother ... link me

the reason for the inser smiley faces is because it wont let me have more than 5 in a post

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
When my baby's walking down the street,
I see Red I see Red I see Red....

Great album for it's time bro :dance013:
and I feel a bit like this fellow

:bigeye: :laughing:

Last edited:

dasher65

Geez Shroomy....might be your last grow for a while but you're going out with a bang!!!

With that many strains you're going to have a variety for any situation...nice indica for those lazy days & sat hybrids for more active moments.

Now...if I could just find my way over the border around harvest time....I'm sure you're going to need help trimming all that smoke

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Hey guys I have some very very bad news to drop on everyone.... :( I am sorry to say not even after a week after putting the seeds into the planter pots someone has stumbled across my plot and taken all 25 fucking seedlings and coco blocks but left the cow manure..... I really do not know what to do now guys i cant really afford to drop any more of my bread and butter strains as i only have a few seeds of them left and i wanna drop them indoors and do a seed run first......

i dont know if this is a sign or what.... getting pulled over in the city and searched and then going threw my car... looking for god knows what and then it happening again a few days later outside my place of residence is a little concerning...

I am a little up in the air as to what to do now guys.... I am just wondering if the 2 things are related at all.... any ideas.... ?

I have another spot i am willing to drop a few plants in but its a lot further away which means maintaining it would be a little harder...

In the words of my mentor... " you promised these good people you were going out with a bang so hurry up and decide what you are going to drop and drop that shit and lets get this show back on the road"

I am very keen to drop something else so what ill do is ill put up a list of what i am willing to drop on this grow and let the people decide :)

BooM - I love the song brother it is just so cool lol i sound like such a nerd lol but that song has me jaming to it every time :)

Dasher - you know you are one of the very few always welcome mate... even just for a beer and chop bro :) and a little trimming if your fingers are up to it ;)

So i will leave this in the hands of the people :)

TheSeeker

So sorry to here mate i dont think the two are related,but it is concerning about getting pulled up twice and tipped upside down why cant they just let us be and go get the real crims.
I have a heap of skunk crosses and other indica/sative crosses all good gene's i wish i could gift u some or even some cuttings that sucks mate but keep ur head up i still have a seat pulled up im sure u will pull through:)
Here are my little ones strawberry kush x's and northern lights x's also the little ones that are just popping out of the soil are three magic bud (fem) from paradise seeds and one thc bomb (reg) from bomb seeds.....:biggrin: https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=39234&pictureid=930094

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Ok so i have thought about it long and hard......

What i have decided to do is run only auto flowering plants from the last day of October when the weather seems to be the best in Melbourne, the plan is try and get 2 crops in by may and if the weather holds up ill be able to start the second crop in December :) Things didnt work out as planned and this isnt the way I wanted to go out but like everyone has said I need to think of my safety first and the grow second....

Also wanted to say massive thankyou to everyone that offered to replace my stock with seeds and/or clones... you guys really made my day and really made me truely happy to be apart of the forums I am on :)

Ill be listing the autos ill be growing later next week :)

just need to redesign the soil structure now which is going to take a little bit of thinking lol

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@shroomy what autos are u running? If u need anything when u get back on ur feet let me know ill hook it up.

TheSeeker

Good to hear u are trooping on shroomy, auto's sounds nice ill have to keep my eye out for ur next update cant wait to hear what u are running, i personally have not ran auto's but i will be this year as i got a couple free UFO's off attitude:good:.

shroomyshroom

Veteran
@shroomy what autos are u running? If u need anything when u get back on ur feet let me know ill hook it up.

Thanx brother means alot and i hope i take you up on that offer one day :)

autos ill be running are as follows:

secret garden seeds - ORGE
G-Netix seed - Super aut0
Buzz seeds - NYLD x Auto AK47

ill be adding more autos in the coming days :)

Good to hear u are trooping on shroomy, auto's sounds nice ill have to keep my eye out for ur next update cant wait to hear what u are running, i personally have not ran auto's but i will be this year as i got a couple free UFO's off attitude:good:.

Hey seeker yeah cant keep a good man down lol or something like that lol i am so tempted to drop some of my quick indicas non auto seeds but dont wanna waste em , might drop a couple just for the hell of it.

That's the aussie spirit, Shroomy!!! Ya can't keep a good man down.

Looking forward to plan B

Dam straight dasher, hopefully plan B produces something decent ill be shattered if i dont get i half decent result.. but well will just have to wait and see.. maybe a prayer or 2 to ganga gods as well ;)

TheSeeker

Thats what they say Shroomy:biggrin: nothing can kill the aussie battlers spirit.

You cant go past a nice indica mate, nothing is a waste of time when it comes to our lovely babys but it is discouraging loosing a hole crop no matter how far along, cant wait to see you kick back off u are certainly on the way buddy.....

All the best for the rest of the season.....:tiphat:

T

Terlihat

Sounds like cops found your grow to me.
I don't think rippers would take seedlings, unless they were going to plant them out in another spot. But I think they would more likely just come back when they were ready to harvest and take them.
The fact that they took your coco blocks is consistent with it being cops, as cops usually take stuff they find at grow sites. They took my shovel once.
Maybe they saw your car parked by the side of the road next to the forest and got suspicous.

governmentspy

thats some shitty outcome, atleast its early
now for the final final grow right ?
auto's only ... so no monster cropping? either way good luck

shroomyshroom

Veteran
dropped 15 NYLD x auto AK47 in some paper towel and waiting for em to pop b4 i drop these in a few pots i already got at the site from last season :) 3 - 4 per pot is what ill be doing and culling the males early unless i see one that is exceptional and in that case ill transplant that one and collect its man powder :)

these will be all i drop until the weather starts to heat up so having a guess id say the rest will be dropped on the last day of October :)

big thanx to the breeder for these as i have wanted to try these out side for a while now and an very very grateful for been given the opportunity to test them out doors :)

hoping to cross these with ORGE and the Super Auto this season as well :)

keep safe all...

Latest posts

Latest posts