What's new

Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
here are some harvest pics of the top cola :) sorry they are a little blury was in the car and the lighting was not the best lol o well enjoy... reason for harvest was because the next 5 days are forecast for heavy rain... and i wanted to get the top incase the worse case happened :)

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good move schroomy :good: might have to do the same thing myself if that rain your way comes over my way, feel for all you growers dealing with heaps of rain at harvest time, it sucks
Top cola looks phat and dank mate :D
:smoke out:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Thanx sufer and Boom

yeah i heard you guys coped a fair whack of rain sufer its like we cant win aye... dry as a bone when we need the rains and fucking pissed down when we want it dry as a bone... lol

you pulled any yet Boomer ? i got a feeling its gonna be a massive down poor this week end... I gonna have to pull most of them this friday night after work b4 heading up to a mates to kick it for the week end :)

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah all weekend its been raining hard. Lots of folks had to escape their campsites in the wee hours of good friday/sat morning... bet there were a few headaches and soggy pants.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol but now we got a whole week of sunshine and warm days again! And, amazingly none of my lates have a trace of mold, and some are very close to being ready. Really, truly amazed! I think its a combo of an aspirin foliar a few weeks ago and a good liquid feed of comfrey last week. Extra potassium :smoke:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
these look ready to harverst with out a dought but looks like they are gonna go a while longer than expeceted.. not that its a bad thing as i am pretty sure the plot is safe to let em go untill the weather turns to shit... they are smelling like coffee there is no other way to explain it... wish i was the seed run on these worked :( i really wanted to work with them next year and see whatr i could do with em... all good im sure SGS has some F1's he can drop on the bay for sale illdeff snap em up no questions asked

Id love to try them out in a very big hole the nuggs are pretty hard, very good bag appeal , and smell so good it actually makes your mouth water... I have given most of my patience a sample already and they love the stuff... they have nick named it Mick D's... cause when they smoke it that is all they wann do go threw drive through and order maccers.... lol good times heheheheh any ways SGS how much longer you think they got in em ? and others what you think about leaving em for a few more weeks ?

last pic is the bottom buds of my MR nice SHIT that i harvested today smell so good... I felt like the biggest pimp walking out of the forest with the buds in my bag and the local forest police were all over some other dumb ****.. with a meth pipe and a fuck load of bud on the bonet of his car... the ganga gods truely looked after me this year and gave me the opertunity to grow some great strains but allso gave me the opertunity to test some of my own strains... and i got to say... life is good

Last edited:

taslicker

Pics

Pics

beautiful pics of your ladies mate.
i find it frustrating that i cant get a bigger picture of them.
but well done, a beautiful crop.