What's new

Shroomys 2011 - 2012 Outdoor

gr0wm3

Shrooms mate its cyb from os ;) ready for next season eh ? check my dj short thread post if you want brother, keep it green.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
sorry for delay in updates people couldnt be helped :(

but anyways i managed to stagger up to the plot after work and take a few pics of the ORGEDOG ORGE they are not doing as bad as i thought they would in the spot they are in... must be getting more light than I first thought... will post pics from second plot most probs on the weekend

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
in this picture are the following :

ORGEDOG x 2

SSH x WW x 3

Mr Nice SHIT x 1

unkown srtain x 1

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
updated pics... gonna have to take up some flowering nutes for the ORGES tommoz they looking a tad hungry... most of the ORGEDOGS are in there finaly resting places just got one more to drop into the ground

enjoy the pics shroomy

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
hey guys here is a picture on my SSH x WW and the biggest one is my Mr Nice SHIT :)

will be using these to create a new cross of the 2 :) dont ask me why but these to strains just seem like they will jell very very well together... mainly cause i like the afghani indicas in the Mr Nice SHIT and lets face it SSH and WW are both Bread and butter strains as well :)

the SHIT got fimmed a few days ao and the others got fimmed 2day

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
got round to dropping the the SSH x WW in the ground :)

this season has been a very belated season for me with heaps of stupid shit always gettting in the way... o well at least i got holes ready for next year lol

i LST'd em cause... well just cause i wanted to try something different :)

Last edited:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
hey shrooms, lookin good brotha,

It may be a late start to it, but all fruits that flower are a blesssing no matter the size.

im interested in the SSH x ww x shit. should be intersting.

Peace

shroomyshroom

Veteran
Had some free time after kicking it with my little brother most of the moring and went round and watered all the plants i dropped yesterday and game my Mr Nice SHIT a bigger pot with some much better medium :)

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
other plot starting to look semi decent finaly autos are nothing but seeds no big loss there though as i wanted a shit load of these to play with lol the ORGEDOGS are going to do ok so not to fussed about that lol

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
thanx for dropping in bundy :) not gonna be a massive harvest this year but hey if i make it to harvest with %100 of my ladies it will be my best harvest todate ;)

shroomyshroom

Veteran
these are starting to release some stank in the air :) loving it

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
got time to go visit the plot with the mr nice shit and the SSH x WW they are all looking pretty good.. all my plants in all plots have started to flower except the SSH x WW but i have heard the SSH takes a little longer to kick into flower

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
some pics of Mr Nice Shit :)

she is looking okish... a little disapointed how she turned out to be honest... fucking bugs eating all the side branching :(

she is also taking a lot longer than i expected being a indica hybrid im a little pissed off

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts