What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your LED flower's.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
MSNL Super Silver Haze, put into flower on 10th March (so just under 9 weeks now). Grown in a 1.5 litre pot, fed with dilute tomato feed and maxicrop, under a 100w Spider Farmer quantam board. Fat, squat and glossy, this doesnt look very sativa to me!

The vendors claim 12-14 weeks, but am not sure it needs all that extra time.... Its stopped growing, and all the pistils are red and wrinkled. Wondering whether I should give it an extra week just to make sure?

SSH isn’t really NLD (Sativa). It’s a hybrid that leans toward narrow leaf expressions. Very possible to get squat broad leaf indica expressions. Also depends on what the breeder selected for etc.

I would say you’re experiencing a faster finishing time because of the size of the pot you’ve used. When a plant is root bound it can finish very quickly. The minimum I would flower in would be 7.5 litre cloth pots. I presently flower in 11 litre pots.

Also it’s possible that the plant was over fed showing in the clawing of the leaves. This might of contributed to the earlier finishing time.

It looks done to me. The only real way to tell will be to check the trics. If you have predominantly cloudy with some amber that’s around the height of maturity that most people like.

Enjoy your fruits, it looks fine to me if a little small :)

aliceklar

Kalbhairav, dude, thank you! Excellent information.

Yeah I was wondering about the pot size. This is part of my first proper grow, and I've basically bonsai'd a dozen different strains in a bedroom cupboard to find out what I like best. In future, when i've dailed it in and know more about what I like, I might go for fewer plants in bigger pots. But right now am more interested in variety than quantity!

Will check the trics with a microscope - good call.

:tiphat:

99problems

picture.php

Sour kush

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First time using LED boards. (HGLED XB200) Will keep using them to some extent. Produced much better flowers than I expected.

dank.Frank

jakespeed

Veteran
I had a pheno of sour kush that went ding ding everytime....looks good, dank frank thats a good hit at the bat for the first with leds, that finished product looks so good.....throwin it down hard

sleestack

My two led grown plants, both at 57 days flower.
Strains are Danish diesel top 2 pics, bottom pics are unknown bagseed😃

Grown in dr60, 1 hgl 135w QB, local soil and AN ph perfect 3-part

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
Sweet Seeds Green Poison fv under eleven E27 bulbs (132W total), 30 days of flowering:

picture.php

picture.php

I hope you like it!