What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your LED flower's.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So now i have these beauties on the line. First is s bagseed next is fast buds C4.

Attachments

• 20200317_112837.jpg
    20200317_112837.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200317_111335.jpg
    20200317_111335.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200317_120341.jpg
    20200317_120341.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200316_233157.jpg
    20200316_233157.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200317_111141.jpg
    20200317_111141.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 20

aliceklar

MSNL Blueberry end of 9th week of flower

MSNL Blueberry end of 9th week of flower

Grown under a Spider Farmer SF1000 quantam board LED (100w)

Reckon she's ready to harvest? :chin:

MindEater

Growing a midget under Amazon's finest.

picture.php

Does anyone know where I can get a cmh igniter repaired? And what's the broscience behind the calmag issues?

Sconeofark

Nextlight Core!

picture.php

This thing really puts out

picture.php

I'm barely trying

picture.php

Got that red cleared up too

I really need a bigger light, but wow this things under 200W.

Because its only covering the middle, for now I run from left to right so plants starting and finishing are off to either side and plants in flower are under it.

I suppose I could just flower less plants.

:laughing:

The far left is some seedlings I am sifting for later. Tonight I'll run another light under that table and clear out some temp space to finish the sift.

I really do need a bigger light.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Growing a midget under Amazon's finest.

View Image

Does anyone know where I can get a cmh igniter repaired? And what's the broscience behind the calmag issues?

Do you mean igniter? It's a part, usually encapsulated. Likely a 3 wire affair, if it's what you want.

It's already baked. Not a high light strain. Maybe some P...

ScrogMonster

Veteran
grown under 5000k 17.5w Fiet brand SIL's (Screw In Led's)

Peyote Cookies by Barney's Farm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sugar Black Rose - Delicious Seeds

picture.php

picture.php

aliceklar

Michka & Thai Stick under SF1000 Spider Farmer Quantam Board

Michka & Thai Stick under SF1000 Spider Farmer Quantam Board

All flowering nicely. I've got about half a dozen plants (in small pots) under the 100W Spider Farmer LED. Producing about a jam-jar full of bud per plant - I know they will produce lots more with more light and huge pots/copious fertilizer... but i am very happy with this for my personal use, and also that this has coincided with the zombie apocalypse! :biggrin: Perfect timing...

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
The 16th will be week 9. Harvest time is right around the corner. Then i can move on to my next plants to keep this going.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Then i got this. Fast buds.
Is it too late to transplant to a bigger pot? Probably is to late. Any it is what it is and somethin is better than nada.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jakespeed

Veteran
Ive got strawberry bannana , slh, jenny kush, rez chemdog, headbanger, and greenpoint stardaug f2, in there

jakespeed

Veteran
picture.php
they are Fluence osram 1000 watt from wall, they give little heat , plants can go right up to them, light penetrates right to bottom of plants. I ran 1000w gavitas for years, they torched the turps , these lights the turps are way more greasy, gentle on the plants. I was freakin when I changed out, thought what am I doing, did it so long HID , but no going back for me

hayday

Veteran
I got a room full of HLG and some Ickybud lights. Heres about 1/2 of it mostly around 6 weeks. Free range double donut.
Players are Grape Romulan x Darlins Net, some Chem Dog and a little Road Kill Strawberry. Watts are around 1600 or so.
picture.php
[/IMG]

Loving the LEDs , I can't wait to build a new room for them.

aliceklar

Is this ready yet??

Is this ready yet??

MSNL Super Silver Haze, put into flower on 10th March (so just under 9 weeks now). Grown in a 1.5 litre pot, fed with dilute tomato feed and maxicrop, under a 100w Spider Farmer quantam board. Fat, squat and glossy, this doesnt look very sativa to me!

The vendors claim 12-14 weeks, but am not sure it needs all that extra time.... Its stopped growing, and all the pistils are red and wrinkled. Wondering whether I should give it an extra week just to make sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts