What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone,
I harvested a Blue Dream Auto from Humboldt Seeds beginning of June.
Nice plant, took around 80 days I reckon. However it was under 12/12 with another plant for the last 60 days... Before that probably 3 weeks of veg.

Smokes nicely after roughly 2 months!

i would like to see members adding fast bud pics i always see people with 5-60post adding them.. never people with 1000 post.. i seen so many ''newbie'' accounts adding so good looking fast bud photos but not so much older members'

how much light that plant had?
Does it really matter how many posts someone has? She was in coco mixed with perlite (15 gallon) watered twice a day. 18/6. She gave me about 350 ish grams dry weight.

M

metsäkana

ok when i forum search fastbuds and look the freebies people got, me included.. we did not see plants like that.. then newbie account start to pop and post pics that look regular photo plants.. its fishy but i might be wrong if they updated the gear..

it matters that why becouse its easy to fake pics that way..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=355061

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8344635&postcount=2

'' aridbud
automeister

I guess you've seen the Fast Buds thread here. "Elvis" grew em big, but I think he was plant and not sure of results. Sketchy since he posted then left the building. Others here didn't have as good a grow experience with FB- there were issues.

Good luck!''

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Does it really matter how many posts someone has? She was in coco mixed with perlite (15 gallon) watered twice a day. 18/6. She gave me about 350 ish grams dry weight.
Of course it matters how many posts a person has? You expect anybody to listen to somebody who just walks in off the street and hasn't proven themself? How much wattage were you using and what was the veg time on that? What nutrients?

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another one for the road ! ♪♫

Another one for the road ! ♪♫

Auto WWxBB Female Seeds @day67 :

picture.php

ok when i forum search fastbuds and look the freebies people got, me included.. we did not see plants like that.. then newbie account start to pop and post pics that look regular photo plants.. its fishy but i might be wrong if they updated the gear..

it matters that why becouse its easy to fake pics that way..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=355061

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8344635&postcount=2

'' aridbud
automeister

I guess you've seen the Fast Buds thread here. "Elvis" grew em big, but I think he was plant and not sure of results. Sketchy since he posted then left the building. Others here didn't have as good a grow experience with FB- there were issues.

Good luck!''
"FBT" stands for "Fast Bud TESTERS." Theyre coming out with brand new strains and theyre giving them out for free/samples. I havent grown any of the testers yet because theyre that TESTERS. Ill stick to their original line for now. Dont take into account genetics only there are some growers who do not grow in a style conducive to the maximum potential of the plant.

Of course it matters how many posts a person has? You expect anybody to listen to somebody who just walks in off the street and hasn't proven themself? How much wattage were you using and what was the veg time on that? What nutrients?
I used an HLH-300, advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom (I did not buy the coco one. That photo I posted was my first coco grow btw). I followed a guys advice on the AFN (auto flower network)he goes by the name of "Muddy." He said that when you see pistils on an auto do not switch to bloom nutrietnts because the auto goes into flower. Contrary to popular belief that you cannot control an autos veg stage, it does work. My plant was getting to big so I switched to bloom nutes and it started flowering. I vegged for maybe a month (im not to sure wasntpaying attention).

I used an HLH-300, advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom (I did not buy the coco one. That photo I posted was my first coco grow btw). I followed a guys advice on the AFN (auto flower network)he goes by the name of "Muddy." He said that when you see pistils on an auto do not switch to bloom nutrietnts because the auto goes into flower. Contrary to popular belief that you cannot control an autos veg stage, it does work. My plant was getting to big so I switched to bloom nutes and it started flowering. I vegged for maybe a month (im not to sure wasntpaying attention).
Sorry it was an HLG-300 from Horticulture Lighting Group.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
If switching nutrients is making your plant flower, you don't have ruderalis genetics. Maybe a month? You don't know how long your plants were vegged? Do you know how long they were flowered? Because pulling 3/4 of a lb off 1 autoflower in 30 day veg is extraordinary. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Evidence like a grow journal showing the plant from seed to harvest. Not 1 photograph that could literally be from anywhere. I'm not trying to shit on you, if you did 1.1GPW with 1 autoflower plant, that's amazing. But I believe you about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat. :biggrin:

If switching nutrients is making your plant flower, you don't have ruderalis genetics. Maybe a month? You don't know how long your plants were vegged? Do you know how long they were flowered? Because pulling 3/4 of a lb off 1 autoflower in 30 day veg is extraordinary. And extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Evidence like a grow journal showing the plant from seed to harvest. Not 1 photograph that could literally be from anywhere. I'm not trying to shit on you, if you did 1.1GPW with 1 autoflower plant, that's amazing. But I believe you about as far as I could comfortably spit a rat. :biggrin:
Bro it was my first coco grow. I didnt write shit down lol. It was an autoflower im sure. You should have checked that thread on AFN (because it is a website dedicated to autoflowers just in case you didnt know) to understand where im coming from. Its hard to believe but thats what I got man and I aint trying to convince anybody.

More pics of same plant. Not bad for first time auto grow. Sorry for tilted photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0686.jpg
    IMG_0686.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 19

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Document that shit from seed to harvest because I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't mind getting that off an autoflower. :D

Document that shit from seed to harvest because I'm sure a bunch of people wouldn't mind getting that off an autoflower. :D
Go to "growdiaries.com." If you have a new strain and want to see if it can handle topping, how well it does in scrog, how high/small it grows then that website is GOLD. Type in fastbuds and look at the diaries there. You wont be dissapointed. Its like I told that other dude who didnt know what I was talking about. If you dont know what autos can and cant handle then you will get shit. Just like the photos from the thread that guy linked. Not bashing anyones growing skills but the autos werent given what they want and thats a stress free environment. Peace!:)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
airbud its ''blue dream'matic'' fast buds

Thanks, metsäkana. In 12 weeks, I can grow a photoperiod using 12/12 light regimen with a bumper harvest.

Grow diary says 9-11 weeks. Having grown autos for 12 years, I know most breeders stretch the truth on seedling to harvest time and hedge on yield.So, 9-11 weeks means more like 12-14 weeks?

Great, if it's true.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Go to "growdiaries.com." If you have a new strain and want to see if it can handle topping, how well it does in scrog, how high/small it grows then that website is GOLD. Type in fastbuds and look at the diaries there. You wont be dissapointed. Its like I told that other dude who didnt know what I was talking about. If you dont know what autos can and cant handle then you will get shit. Just like the photos from the thread that guy linked. Not bashing anyones growing skills but the autos werent given what they want and thats a stress free environment. Peace!:)
Fuck off. The burden of proof is on you.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I feel like I helped this thread get off the rails, so here is some autoflower pictures I'm not sure I posted before. Strain is Jumping Black Dash by Dr Krippling.
Forgive the deck picture, we just painted it right after those pics :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts