What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

DJbigbud

07f1a46e-2de0-4c16-aea3-84d541e2d314-jpeg.930954

G

ganjygav

They're massive. I've never grown an auto that's gone over 2ft. Biggest pot I've used was only 15 litres which is probably the reason why.
My sugar Black rose auto is only 1.5ft. She's nearly done as well.

Are yours planted in the ground?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Northers Lights Auto (reg)

I have 2 groups in this test. Both groups have 6 plants. The Control Group is 20 feet from the Test Group, got the same water and nutes at the same time. Holes were dug 6x6 inches deep and plants were put out at 4 weeks old.

ProMix Liquid 12-6-6 in veg
picture.php

and 9-16-16 soluble in flower.
picture.php

The test group got 1 shovel (2Lt) of household waste compost at planting time for the whole group.

The control group is only 3-4' tall.
The test group is 6.5-7' tall, flowered faster, and is at least 3 times bigger.

Test Group
Note that the plant closest to the shed was supercropped and was 6" taller than the rest.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Control Group
picture.php

Obviously it only takes a little bit of compost to make a big difference.

Also, beside that shed the plants are probably warmer.

G

ganjygav

A little progress on sugar Black rose auto.
She's in a 7 litre pot in all mix soil.
Started the 1st 3 weeks from seed in my tent under a 600w dual spec hps then moved outside.

Summer for the UK has been great sunshine wise and this plant has loved it. She's looking to be the best outdoor automatic I've grown for about 7 years as UK summer has dismal for a while now with only short periods of hot sunny weather. Where I live anyway.

I've lost complete track of what week she's in lol. She does look to be close to finishing now. Maybe another 2 weeks.
Ive also started bringing her in at night as I live in an area full of crack and smack heads and there's a footpath behind my back yard they're always up and down.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
A little progress on sugar Black rose auto.
She's in a 7 litre pot in all mix soil.
Started the 1st 3 weeks from seed in my tent under a 600w dual spec hps then moved outside.

Summer for the UK has been great sunshine wise and this plant has loved it. She's looking to be the best outdoor automatic I've grown for about 7 years as UK summer has dismal for a while now with only short periods of hot sunny weather. Where I live anyway.

I've lost complete track of what week she's in lol. She does look to be close to finishing now. Maybe another 2 weeks.
Ive also started bringing her in at night as I live in an area full of crack and smack heads and there's a footpath behind my back yard they're always up and down.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Black Beauty!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Love those plants matey. What breeder is it ?

I was just talking to someone about that. PM me and I'll tell you. I don't want to bad mouth them because they've been good in the past. The breeder is a Canadian company, but I think they fucked up in their packaging.

It's supposed to be NL Auto Fem, but about half were male and I had to keep pulling the bastards, so they're regular seeds. Another thing is they're definitely NOT 80% Indica. They're very Sativish.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

For the public in general, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference what they're growing. So no real harm done I guess. But I've seeded them because I don't know positively what they actually are, and I'm hoping they hit as hard as they grow. If they do, I'll have to invent a name for them. lol

Bobbertqp

I was just talking to someone about that. PM me and I'll tell you. I don't want to bad mouth them because they've been good in the past. The breeder is a Canadian company, but I think they fucked up in their packaging.

It's supposed to be NL Auto Fem, but about half were male and I had to keep pulling the bastards, so they're regular seeds. Another thing is they're definitely NOT 80% Indica. They're very Sativish.

View Image
View Image
View Image

For the public in general, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference what they're growing. So no real harm done I guess. But I've seeded them because I don't know positively what they actually are, and I'm hoping they hit as hard as they grow. If they do, I'll have to invent a name for them. lol

Yeah definitely not indica autos. But I admit they look great. Still can't pm people.forgot my password to my old account so I had to make a new one. At the moment I'm growing some small
Auto ultimate
Auto mazar
Auto white widow xxl
Auto girls scout cookies
Auto white widow
Auto gorilla glue
Had to start again my auto ladies got stolen out in the forest full of seeds only about 3 weeks left to mature. So I had to order seeds again.haha I'll be crossing the auto ultimate over the other strains .making fem seeds. Grown auto ultimate outdoors for a few years.it really loves the humidity and rain. Had over 5 weeks rain in flowering and not one plant had mold. I don't mind sending my crosses overseas for other growers to try. If you would ever like to try some of my future auto crosses let me know with a pm. I only grow autos outside so I pick the best available outdoor auto strains.cheers bob

G

ganjygav

Well I've got seeds in the sugar black rose :cry:
Noticed some of the small buds on lower branches had some new immature seeds just peeping out of calyx. I found one tiny pollen sac on the underside of one of the flower sites above.
Damn

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Yeah definitely not indica autos. But I admit they look great. Still can't pm people.forgot my password to my old account so I had to make a new one. At the moment I'm growing some small
Auto ultimate
Auto mazar
Auto white widow xxl
Auto girls scout cookies
Auto white widow
Auto Original Glue
Had to start again my auto ladies got stolen out in the forest full of seeds only about 3 weeks left to mature. So I had to order seeds again.haha I'll be crossing the auto ultimate over the other strains .making fem seeds. Grown auto ultimate outdoors for a few years.it really loves the humidity and rain. Had over 5 weeks rain in flowering and not one plant had mold. I don't mind sending my crosses overseas for other growers to try. If you would ever like to try some of my future auto crosses let me know with a pm. I only grow autos outside so I pick the best available outdoor auto strains.cheers bob
Very nice lineup Bob.

Hoypare.

The year has been ok mate,cant complain to be honest,if we had known it was going to be like this weatherwise and the autos would do so well we would have put 5000+ out.